Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where/how To Farm For Nekros

Busok

Question

so i just patched the game after taking some time off, and i have no idea where to start farming for nekros.

only thing i know is nekros comes from the derelict assasination.

and to go there, i need a nav coordinate. or a golem nav coordinate or something.

can someone please help me with a step by step procedure on farming for nekros?

9 answers to this question

You have to get Nav coords, which are found in any map inside containers and lockers.

5 nav coords gets you a derelict key, which lets you into the orokin derelict. Inside the derelict, you can break containers and open lockers to find golem nav coords.

5 golem nav coords gets you an assassination key. This lets you into the boss mission. You can also break containers and open lockers in there for more golem nav coords.

Master thief is VERY useful inside the derelict.

You have to get Nav coords, which are found in any map inside containers and lockers.

5 nav coords gets you a derelict key, which lets you into the orokin derelict. Inside the derelict, you can break containers and open lockers to find golem nav coords.

5 golem nav coords gets you an assassination key. This lets you into the boss mission. You can also break containers and open lockers in there for more golem nav coords.

Master thief is VERY useful inside the derelict.

thank you for the quick reply.

any suggestions as to where should i farm for nav coords? defense/survival? grineer/corpus maps?

Don't farm nav coords. Just play whatever missions you want to play, but pay a little more attention to breaking containers and opening lockers. Focusing on getting them will make it seem very slow to gather them.

btw, Defense and mobile defense are pretty bad for farming nav coords if you intend to farm them. Do missions where you're always on the move, like a capture, spy, or assassinate mission. If you're doing something like a Morphics run on Nef Anyo or Ambulas, just break all the containers as normal and you'll get some nav coords along the way.

Survival, carry Master Thief and Thief's Wit. Go through the whole map first before starting the clock (hacking the console at the beginning). Get enough to make 2~4 keys for Derelict survival, and repeat.

Personal experience running with just one other person, we only needed to run two keys to get two Assassination keys, and doing Lephantis gets us enough to create more Assassination keys. Just make sure to look around and get as many locker/containers as possible to reduce the amount of runs needed.

any level has the change for Nav Coordinates

These are often dropped from containers, canisters, and chests and lockers.

they look like this

110px-CBnavcoor.png

You need to make some Orokin Derelicts keys once you have enough Nav coordinates (5 Navs to make one key) you can Buy the BP at the Market, under Equipment.  in the Orokin Derelicts you need to search any and all lockers and storage containers for Golem Nav Coordinates. they look just like the Normal Navs They are one of the components needed to craft (only need 5 Golem navs to make each one) Orokin Derelict Assassination (buy the blueprint in Market under equipment just like the other keys) to access the new Lephantis