Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am lost in railjack

Nooby-w-

Question

So I have a railjack but idk what to do i am on saturne proxima rn

but idk what to do I see pelo having amazing gun and their railjack shield isn't limbo

so it's just to know how did you progress and what I can do

(if I need to farm again and again and again and again what's the best quest)

thx :3

4 answers to this question

Assuming I understood you correctly... to progress through the entirety of railjack, there are some things you should do regarding railjack:

• Complete all railjack missions in all the proxima. 
  • Max out intrinsics in order to get all the mastery that's acquired from them - each category has 10 ranks.  
  • Complete the Erra quest.  

To complete them respectively:

• Not necessary but it would be nice to have the good equipment offered in railjack.  That includes mk III weapons, reactors, shields and engines.  These can be acquired by completing missions as a mission reward or as an enemy drop.  You can also get them from the dojo research module.  
  • Intrinsics are essentially the affinity in normal missions.  You get them by doing your generic tasks by simply doing the mission.  
  • Erra is accessed in the sentient ship in the veil proxima by breaking the red crystal with the paracesis.  Upon mission completion, you will return to your orbiter and you can access the Era quest.  Complete it.  

You don't need the best equipment but it wouldn't hurt to have some.  It's like doing sorties but instead of an mk-1 braton, you have the baza prime or something; not necessary but it would be nice to have the good equipment offered in railjack.  That includes mk III weapons, reactors, shields and engines.  These can be acquired by completing missions as a mission reward or as an enemy drop.  You can also get them from the dojo research module.  Most of the best railjack equipment is from the veil proxima as either a mission reward or a drop from an enemy.  Very few equipment (especially avionics) are on the other proximas.  Also note that most equipment have a house (Zetki, Lavan or Vidar) and there is a best/optimal house for each avionic, reactor, gun, etc so that's where a lot of the farming is directed towards.  Another portion of farming is farming parts for the Shedu which is from the sentient ship in the veil and the ephemera/captura scenes but those are acquired differently.  

I don't know who Pelo is and I don't know what you mean by a limbo shield so I have nothing else to say about that.  

Good luck with railjack!

2 hours ago, Nooby-w- said:

1 finale question do you know what's the best mission to farm instrinc ?

i see pelo talking about veil proxima but i didnt unlock it yet 😕

dont do veil, it is too challenging if your rj is new. do any missions over and over, earth has always lots of squads but the further you go, the more difficult the missions would be. unsure if intrinsics amount varies greatly between planets