Vote to kick player

Just now, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

How do you know

I dont. But i assume they still got the reward. Since i meet many player do this. Especially low mr. They do random stuff like emote and jumping and do mining. ( not really afk). Just like in hydron the player just do left right or emote with zero kill. Its not really afk. 

Just now, superiouz said:

I dont. But i assume they still got the reward. Since i meet many player do this. Especially low mr. They do random stuff like emote and jumping and do mining. ( not really afk). Just like in hydron the player just do left right or emote with zero kill. Its not really afk. 

Well then you can report them with an included game clip. 

Too abusable for what it brings, as warframe is right now we are basically racing to see who can solo the mission first. Report them if it bothers you that much, beware though: too many overzealous reports and baseless accusations will get you punished instead.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, kwlingo said:

Why kick them when you can report them and they can have their accounts locked. Better option in my opinion

Like i said before. Its just afk leech. If they get their acc lock it just over reach imo. . 

Edited by superiouz
4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Too abusable for what it brings, as warframe is right now we are basically racing to see who can solo the mission first. Report them if it bothers you that much, beware though: too many overzealous reports and baseless accusations will get you punished instead.

Yeah i think report is just over reach.

What i means in this thread is if atleast 2-3 player agree 1 player is afk leech they get the option to vote kick this player since

1. many mission get more enemy spawn when we have more player. 

2. Its like they mock us for being their slave. 

Its not insta kick. Its just vote. 

*forgive my bad english

vor 1 Minute schrieb superiouz:

Like i said before. Its just afk leech. If they get their acc lock it just over reach imo. 

What i means in this thread is if atleast 2-3 player agree 1 player is afk leech they get the option to vote kick this player since

1. many mission get more enemy spawn when we have more player. 

2. Its like they mock us for being their slave. 

Its not insta kick. Its just vote. 

*forgive my bad english. 

It's not a ban right away, if the DE agrees with you on a player you report they will first get a warning message in their inbox.

Well... until matchmaking improves, that would be bad idea.

For example one time I went into plains of Eidolon specifically to mine, and the game dropped me right on top of a group already doing plague star.

I didn't asked to be there.

I've personally wanted a *vote to kick* option for a while. It would have to be 3/4 votes, but even then there's probably too many scenarios where this could be abused and if DE was ever going to add it they would have by now. Recently a random player in railjack wasted all my teams resources, refused to leave pilot seat, and managed to cause our mission to fail. I've had this happen another time but we were able to draw enemies to them and kill them that way, but it feels like theres nothing in-game or in mission to prevent anything like that. Right now, reporting that player is all we can do, which is fine, but I wish there was at least a way to know if our reports are acted upon or if the way we reported something was sufficient. At the moment it *feels* like no consequences are handed out bc so much could be based on what one player says about another, with no real (convenient) way provide any proof.

Any ideas of a better system to deal with toxic players? specifically while in a mission?

4 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

Well... until matchmaking improves, that would be bad idea.

For example one time I went into plains of Eidolon specifically to mine, and the game dropped me right on top of a group already doing plague star.

I didn't asked to be there.

I think going in solo only is the only way to prevent that from happening.

34 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

And abusing exploits around anti-afk mechanics isn't?

Vote to Kick is the only way and you know it.

Votekicking is vastly more disruptive than someone AFKing.

If you're going into pug sessions not fully prepared to carry the entire cell, you only have yourself to blame. Assume that all three of your teammates will be useless or AFK before you deploy and you'll be fine.

• Like 2