Vote to kick player

2 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

If you want to punish a behavior you need to put up a threat. A person wont get punished for doing it just once, so dont worry about that. If they just stand around spawn then 1 or 2 F6 screenshots should be enough throughout the mission. 

0% damage is not a very reliable way of telling if someone is afk either. A lot of missions dont actually require a single bullet to be fired. Spy, Rescue, mobile defense, hijack, defection, interception, capture (if someone is faster than you), sabotage, ...

I'm actually glad new mission end UI hides stats in another screen because way too many people take those stats way too seriously.

EV Trinity cries at damage done

59 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Oh I am, that's why I think everyone claiming how every group has like 16 afk-leeches in them is overzealous and has no idea what they are talking about.

It's a good thing I'm not claiming that, then. Nor misrepresenting what someone else is saying. Wouldn't want to be doing that, that would mean I have no argument and have to resort to caricaturing the other person's position to be able to make any kind of case against it.

Thanks for the upvotes, btw.

Edited by SordidDreams
vor 3 Minuten schrieb SordidDreams:

It's a good thing I'm not claiming that, then. Nor misrepresenting what someone else is saying. Wouldn't want to be doing that, that would mean I have no argument and have to resort to caricaturing the other person's position to be able to make any kind of case against it.

Thanks for the upvotes, btw.

Let me be more clear then: I dont believe your claims.

Have fun with your positive reputation points, they werent mine to give though, If you want to farm those make callout posts against DE in patchnotes thread. Dont mind the "haha" responses, your reputation stats doesnt show how many of your points come from which reaction, neither in thread nor on your profile.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Let me be more clear then: I dont believe your claims.

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

That's... why I'm telling you to try it yourself. 🤦‍♂️

Another clear indication of not having a valid case is repeating things that have already been debunked, btw.

4 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Have fun with your positive reputation points, they werent mine to give though, If you want to farm those make callout posts against DE in patchnotes thread. Dont mind the "haha" responses, your reputation stats doesnt show how many of your points come from which reaction, neither in thread nor on your profile.

I know, that's why I thanked you for giving them to me.

2 hours ago, superiouz said:

I dont. But i assume they still got the reward. Since i meet many player do this. Especially low mr. They do random stuff like emote and jumping and do mining. ( not really afk). Just like in hydron the player just do left right or emote with zero kill. Its not really afk. 

I’d be fine if a low MR player joined and just mined the whole time.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, superiouz said:

Can get option like vote to kick afk leech player?

What u guys think?

LOL. 

Recently had an experience in the plague star missions where I loaded in and realised that 2 members were probably newer. 

The host was down the mine so I marked a spot for them to find their way out. They appreciated it enough to comment in chat. 

Moved to the refining stage, put in the majority of the potions myself, while taking a spot with clear line of sight to kill the incoming drop ships. Only one loaded in for some reason and no ground troops. (So there was pretty much nothing to do but stand around with eyes peeled.) 

The rest of the squad was running around the mixer. Host (one of the newbs) started to carry on, saying "oh come on" and "get over here or I'll report you". Since I knew I was the only one not standing next to him, I messaged "what?" and on realising that I was the same guy who dropped the marker and waited for him in the cave to show him the exit he said "sorry I didn't see you over there". 

Again I am the only one who killed the very few enemies in that stage. Needless to say, the more experienced Nova and I did the majority of the killing in the final phase as well. 

I'm reasonably sure that if someone's going to mistakenly threaten to report the person who is contributing that much to the mission, that they're also going to be likely to initiate a vote to kick. And that's a mistake based on just not understanding that what someone else is doing makes a lot of sense. Imagine how much worse it will be when people get to be malicious. 

You are underperforming, Kick. Overperfoming, kick. You are using Limbo, kick. You are using Saryn, kick. You are rushing, kick. You are lost, kick. 

Sorry, OP. The suggestion is not a good idea. 

• Like 3

Just know that there are players that have a hard time competing with others on kills. I too have this issue where I am not be able to kill anything due to others already clearing out everything. So why not leech on this issue? If you can't kill and play, just have them play for you.

This topic again...

The problem is, that kick functions opens up for all kinds of abusive behavious.

Instead, make it so we don't get into a group with people on our ignore list. Leech on me once...

• Like 2
9 hours ago, superiouz said:

In plague star random afk leech with 0% damage. They still got the reward. 

every try to leave squad? DE's made it clear they won't do anything about fishing leachers. 

Edited by Fire2box
3 hours ago, Yrkul said:

This topic again...

The problem is, that kick functions opens up for all kinds of abusive behavious.

Instead, make it so we don't get into a group with people on our ignore list. Leech on me once...

Not just leeches but trolls too. 

Ran the Kuva survival for nightwave, got a player that wouldn't stop converting the air support towers.  3/4 of us talked it over, wanted to play if safe and leave 1 unconverted because of how close we were getting to 30m and the life support being so low.  The 4th player decided to convert every tower they could find.  We were 2 seconds from failing because of that. 

Would love to never play with that person again but nothing I can do to assure that. 

15 hours ago, superiouz said:

Can get option like vote to kick afk leech player?

What u guys think?

So I would kick 90% of players I play with?
You really think this is a good idea? ...

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Not just leeches but trolls too. 

Ran the Kuva survival for nightwave, got a player that wouldn't stop converting the air support towers.  3/4 of us talked it over, wanted to play if safe and leave 1 unconverted because of how close we were getting to 30m and the life support being so low.  The 4th player decided to convert every tower they could find.  We were 2 seconds from failing because of that. 

Would love to never play with that person again but nothing I can do to assure that. 

You are confusing trolls with people who don't know how to play.
Witch in the case that you describe is all of you. 30 min of kuva survival is a breeze and can be done easily even without the meta frames.(they are for over 40-50 min)
The best way is to convert every life support and if possible two or more at the same time, to maximise kuva to time gain.
The thing is when you don't know how the mission handles(any mission) and don't have the gear to do it properly it may seem like someone is doing the wrong thing.
That's why my first post up.

Edited by vegetosayajin