Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP Kobe and Gianna Bryant

(PSN)Lei-Lei_23

8 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Yeah that's crazy and terrible to hear. Him and his 13 year old daughter just going to a game. Geeeeesus! 

Edited by (XB1)MandlorPrime
  • Like 2

My best memories of Kobe is back when I was in 7th grade, when I was still a basketball fan, back in the 2002 playoffs vs my fave team (RIP 2001-2002 Sacramento Kings). Then the Kings were never the same, got disbanded and I never watched nba ever again.

Now I'm boxing fan. See you next month guys! Feb 20 or something for Wilder VS Fury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikaer88 said:

My best memories of Kobe is back when I was in 7th grade, when I was still a basketball fan, back in the 2002 playoffs vs my fave team (RIP 2001-2002 Sacramento Kings). Then the Kings were never the same, got disbanded and I never watched nba ever again.

Now I'm boxing fan. See you next month guys! Feb 20 or something for Wilder VS Fury.

Nice. Man, yeah I still say "Kobe"!  when I shoot something in the trash. Lol

That said, That tradition will never die. tenor.gif

• Like 1

On 2020-01-27 at 9:14 AM, o0Despair0o said:

Meanwhile I have no idea who or what Kobe and Gianna Bryant are.

Kobe is synonymous with doing a freethrow or getting off the hook like in Dead by Daylight. 

Other than that, there's a real palpable air of....I dunno. Muted sadness? I was expecting some sort of outrage over something but everyone is just plain sad. Tragedy is really on the nose. Pilot made an error and that was that.