Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hemocyte-variety

(PSN)LoneWolf_001

The Hemocyte is a ripoff of Lephantis, I'm actually okay with this but I think the fight could be better or more interesting if it wasn't just the same fight 4 times over. Sooooo...why not have random infested bosses pop out of the boil? Maybe 2 Juggernauts and a Behemoth, 3 Infested Emmisaries, Phorid, etc. There's more potential there to break up the grind cycle with some variety.

I'm also up for ideas on Unique Hemocyte boss concepts and abilities. If you have one, post it here!

Gerade eben schrieb (PS4)LoneWolf_001:

The Hemocyte is a ripoff of Lephantis, I'm actually okay with this but I think the fight could be better or more interesting if it wasn't just the same fight 4 times over. Sooooo...why not have random infested bosses pop out of the boil? Maybe 2 Juggernauts and a Behemoth, 3 Infested Emmisaries, Phorid, etc. There's more potential there to break up the grind cycle with some variety.

I'm also up for ideas on Unique Hemocyte boss concepts and abilities. If you have one, post it here!

Im happy this time is the first time ever the event wasnt buggy as hell. I dont want other bosses or anything, i just want stuff working without bugs.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

Im happy this time is the first time ever the event wasnt buggy as hell. I dont want other bosses or anything, i just want stuff working without bugs.

Agreed. I'd just be happy if they ran the event more often. As it stands now the community feels lucky whenever DE remembers that Plague Star exists as they have locked zaw parts and other important rewards behind it. Hemocyte variety is pointless when the event barely occurs once a year.

i remember my genuine response to my first encounter with the Hemocyte was "PHAHAHAH! They just reskinned Lephantis! thye legit put neon paint on Lephantis and called it a day! ahahahaha!"

it really wouldn't hurt for them to at least make it look more original, even if it still keeps the same mechanics and attacks.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

There was something weird going on with the markers. They kept being placed in the wrong place and gradually jumping from spot to spot, until they got to the right spot. It was almost like the location was being refined from a rough "somewhere around here I guess" to the actual location. I don't know if that was intended, but it seemed strange to me. 

I don't remember that happening in the past. 

Yeah, there are so many so many so many concepts by fans for infested bosses. 

But "not worth the effort" seems to be the decision that is made. 

Just slightly disappointing,

but still I do wish they put a little variety and had different infested bosses if they didn't want to make new ones, each with different elemental resistance to increase the grind they like so much even. 

A giant kuaka or norg would also be welcome,