The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Hi! I would like to join if there is some space left.

1. I play around 2 hours when i can

2. I like some anime like Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, CodeGeass, Persona 3&4 the animation

3. I just played this month

4. I'm 19 this year

Invite sent! Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

• 3 weeks later...

For shame Inq! 

(is bumping allowed? I know it isn't at least in the trade forum)

(and yes, you could call this a ninja-bump or (a very poorly) masked-bump, even though it's an awful one since it's so close to the previous one)

I would like to join the clan

i play during my free time up to 3-5 hours a day .

Read almost kind of manga but most favourite anime is high school dxd 

Have been playing since 15th april 2015 

age 19

I would like to join the clan

i play during my free time up to 3-5 hours a day .

Read almost kind of manga but most favourite anime is high school dxd 

Have been playing since 15th april 2015 

age 19

Invite sent! =)

For shame Inq! 

(is bumping allowed? I know it isn't at least in the trade forum)

(and yes, you could call this a ninja-bump or (a very poorly) masked-bump, even though it's an awful one since it's so close to the previous one)

Hahaha :D I used to conceal them too.. Then I just realized nobody cared and went for it <.<

Hahaha :D I used to conceal them too.. Then I just realized nobody cared and went for it <.<

lol

Well, nothing wrong with that ^^

Although, concealing bump posts might be good training, ninja nan desu yo.  

I would be honored if you would let me join the clan 

I play quite often on week days and on the weekends i tend to play from 9 pm to 5 am

My favorite genres of manga and anime is romantic, horror, and tragedy. As of now my favorite anime includes Parayste, Clannad, FMA Brotherhood, and My brides a mermaid. And favorite manga include:The Town Where You, Beelzebub, Tokyo Ghoul, and Suzuka

I started playing warframe on PC in November of last year, but played on PS4 since summer of last year.

I am currently 16 years old and will be turning 17 in July.  

I would be honored if you would let me join the clan 

I play quite often on week days and on the weekends i tend to play from 9 pm to 5 am

My favorite genres of manga and anime is romantic, horror, and tragedy. As of now my favorite anime includes Parayste, Clannad, FMA Brotherhood, and My brides a mermaid. And favorite manga include:The Town Where You, Beelzebub, Tokyo Ghoul, and Suzuka

I started playing warframe on PC in November of last year, but played on PS4 since summer of last year.

I am currently 16 years old and will be turning 17 in July.  

Invite sent! Thank you for having an easy name to type and for reminding me that I really need to get started on Tokyo Ghoul! FMA was an awesome anime, the contrast between the two versions is insane! 

Edit: Where are my manners; welcome aboard! 

Edited by aavvdkdk

Hello, I would like to join this clan.

I've been playing this game a lot, mostly evenings and weekends for hours on end.

i have watched a lot of anime, read a lot of mangas and played a couple vns. Currently watching a lot of things this season in Crunchyroll.

My favorites are out all my series are Jojo (read all parts), Saint Seiya, Bleach, Nyaruko and MuvLuv.

I played Warframe in beta and liked it, but I started playing other stuff too.

I am 26 now and I finally got pulled in this game, currently have 90 hours playing.

Hello,
I would like to join if there is still some free spot. I am playing on daily basis (2-4 hours every day) but I am still quite new to the game. As for my favorite anime/manga, I am more into manga, specifically Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and I am considering Death Note. And I am 21. Ingame name: Tomms_EOS

Hello, I would like to join this clan.

I've been playing this game a lot, mostly evenings and weekends for hours on end.

i have watched a lot of anime, read a lot of mangas and played a couple vns. Currently watching a lot of things this season in Crunchyroll.

My favorites are out all my series are Jojo (read all parts), Saint Seiya, Bleach, Nyaruko and MuvLuv.

I played Warframe in beta and liked it, but I started playing other stuff too.

I am 26 now and I finally got pulled in this game, currently have 90 hours playing.

Hello,

I would like to join if there is still some free spot. I am playing on daily basis (2-4 hours every day) but I am still quite new to the game. As for my favorite anime/manga, I am more into manga, specifically Naruto, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and I am considering Death Note. And I am 21. Ingame name: Tomms_EOS

Sending invites when Warframe decides it wants to start. Sorry for having you guys wait 8 hours, I was busy sleeping (stupid, I know) ^^

I play mostly on weekends. when i play, its usually an all day/ all night thing.

Manga i like include: Suzuka, tokyo ghoul, hiiro no isu, judge, rabbit doubt, attack on titan, and akira.

The anime that i like inlcude: tokyo ghoul, akira, paprika, bleach, inuyasha, and soul eater.

I have been playing since october of 2014.

I am 16 years old.

I would be very happy to be admitted into this clan, especially since i am godd frends with goodfellow,  and love anime/manga. Thanks.

I play mostly on weekends. when i play, its usually an all day/ all night thing.

Manga i like include: Suzuka, tokyo ghoul, hiiro no isu, judge, rabbit doubt, attack on titan, and akira.

The anime that i like inlcude: tokyo ghoul, akira, paprika, bleach, inuyasha, and soul eater.

I have been playing since october of 2014.

I am 16 years old.

I would be very happy to be admitted into this clan, especially since i am godd frends with goodfellow,  and love anime/manga. Thanks.

We already talked in-game, so nothing much to add here =)

Welcome! 

If it isn't too much trouble I would like to join your clan

Depending on me i usually play for 2-9 hours.

I am interested in a lot of anime and manga top three are 3 Rosario-Vampire, 2 Freezing, and 1 Highschool DxD

I have been playing for 3 months but I've gotten very good at this game.

Age-wise I am 17.

If I can be admitted great! But if it is too much trouble that's alright as well.

Ja Ne!

If it isn't too much trouble I would like to join your clan

Depending on me i usually play for 2-9 hours.

I am interested in a lot of anime and manga top three are 3 Rosario-Vampire, 2 Freezing, and 1 Highschool DxD

I have been playing for 3 months but I've gotten very good at this game.

Age-wise I am 17.

If I can be admitted great! But if it is too much trouble that's alright as well.

Ja Ne!

Invite sent! Getting new active members is never any trouble! =) 

The Gremory Clan eh? Not applying but kudos for having a name that stands out. Scrolling down forum frontpage and it caught my eye straight away. Looks like you guys are doing well.

If anyone hasn't already you should try out Full Metal Panic (often confused with Fullmetal Alchemist unfortunately), its pretty great, though perhaps a bit of a contrast to some of the other stuff people have been posting (and judging by the clan's name XD)

Edited by Jag272

The Gremory Clan eh? Not applying but kudos for having a name that stands out. Scrolling down forum frontpage and it caught my eye straight away. Looks like you guys are doing well.

If anyone hasn't already you should try out Full Metal Panic (often confused with Fullmetal Alchemist unfortunately), its pretty great, though perhaps a bit of a contrast to some of the other stuff people have been posting (and judging by the clan's name XD)

Well, the name is thanks to our honourable Daimyo-sama tachi, all credit to the overlords. FMP is definitely on my list even though the setting isn't my usual cup of tea, but hey preferences can always change! Thanks for the friendly visit =) 

I am 18 :P
Anime I enjoy: Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?, Nisekoi, Shokugeki no Souma, Sora No Otoshimono, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! >:3
My hours of playing are 10-20 hours. ~-~
I have been playing for a year (Went to play another game and then came back) and have been playing since Update 13. :D

Please allow me to join your clan as I will a great asset to your clan! <3 ;3

Edited by LSHeroIV

I am 18 :P

Anime I enjoy: Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?, Nisekoi, Shokugeki no Souma, Sora No Otoshimono, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! >:3

My hours of playing are 10-20 hours. ~-~

I have been playing for a year (Went to play another game and then came back) and have been playing since Update 13. :D

Please allow me to join your clan as I will a great asset to your clan! <3 ;3

I'll send an invite once Warframe decides it wants to cooperate! Hope you'll be enjoying your stay with us =) 

I'd like an opportunity to join, i just started playing again after a while of not doing so, still getting used to the game again, 

I play a few hours every day, on weekends i play a tad less but still like an hour or two.

I'm currently Watching sidonia no kishi daikyuu wakusei seneki, and HS DxD BorN, also looking for another to watch while i wait for new episodes, My top 5 animes probably are Elfen lied, Hellsing, NG Evangelion, Death note and the first season of tokyo ghoul. (anyways here's myanimelist.net/animelist/Cabdono [Don't mind the scores.])

And i'm 22 y/o, Steam & Warframe name is Cabdono.

Invite sent =) 

Just like Cabdono I too have recently returned to warframe. I can already see potential coop! Almost choking on the thought of the grind fest I got ahead of me. The mere 500 hours I had in the game when dojos were first introduced allowed me to acquire most content, but that's just a droplet in the current ocean of marvelous items.

I'm Salensus... the ninja~. Wish to join Gremory Clan. I like your requirements and I believe anime might just make this that much smoother. As unemployment strikes again my game time spikes and when I play is to be decided in some future when my warframes cannot fit through the dojo with all their shiny loot. It is hard to be specific :P. Unlike my age, 24, that must be the only question you ask I can actually answer. Ha.

I'm into the action loaded anime tv series with all their hilarious humor included. Seen many mainstream anime and a bunch less popular series. Currently watching through Valvrave the Liberator, next up Madoka Magica. Old favorite would be Bleach. Another not as old favorite I'd say Gurren Lagann with most recent being Sword Art Online. Salensus is also steam name. Let me know if something is unclear.