Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Ahh this sounds like my kinda clan.

I'm a European player though and I don't know if that matters? If its no problem, I would love to join!

Avid manga reader, though I watch a fair amount of anime as well. Only very few VN's under my belt atm but I'm looking to improve on that :).

Going to send you a message asap.!

Ahh this sounds like my kinda clan.

I'm a European player though and I don't know if that matters? If its no problem, I would love to join!

Avid manga reader, though I watch a fair amount of anime as well. Only very few VN's under my belt atm but I'm looking to improve on that :).

I'm myself an VN above anime and manga alike and European, sow we'll get along just fine, welcome.

To be honest, Im here because I like your Emblem and want to talk about anime + manga.

I usually play around 19 GMT to 23 GMT

Im Asian so yeah, don't ask me if I read or watch anime. It's a requirement to be one.

Played since Open Beta

Hello guy i want to join clan too

I play 2-3 hours a day maybe 5 hours on weekend

I play warframe since update 7 (in my profile it say 161 hours)

I live in thailand gmt+7 so may be i play when everyone sleep (that is a real problem for me)

i watch a lot of anime actually i just watch episode 12 of aoki hagane no arpeggio ars nova an hours ago

this episode is so great i also like guilty crown, tokyo raven, highschool dxd (this is one reason why i choose this clan)

oh forgot to tell I am 16

hope to see you all in game

(I am sorry if i write something wrong English is not my main language)

IGN: Macrosios

Hello guy i want to join clan too

I play 2-3 hours a day maybe 5 hours on weekend

I play warframe since update 7 (in my profile it say 161 hours)

I live in thailand gmt+7 so may be i play when everyone sleep (that is a real problem for me)

i watch a lot of anime actually i just watch episode 12 of aoki hagane no arpeggio ars nova an hours ago

this episode is so great i also like guilty crown, tokyo raven, highschool dxd (this is one reason why i choose this clan)

oh forgot to tell I am 16

hope to see you all in game

(I am sorry if i write something wrong English is not my main language)

IGN: Macrosios

Invite sent , welcome!

Hi ya.

Old school anime lover. Enjoyed watching Gundam 0079 and Macross.

1. Can play more during weekends. Weekdays only a few minutes. :p

2. Like mechas or war animes. Anything good one lately? Jipang is rather good but gives me the feeling the anime is cut short.

3. 3 weeks. Already max 2 rifles, 2 pistols and 2 katana. Rank 3 at the moment.

4. 35. Working in SG but stay in MY.

Hi ya.

Old school anime lover. Enjoyed watching Gundam 0079 and Macross.

1. Can play more during weekends. Weekdays only a few minutes. :p

2. Like mechas or war animes. Anything good one lately? Jipang is rather good but gives me the feeling the anime is cut short.

3. 3 weeks. Already max 2 rifles, 2 pistols and 2 katana. Rank 3 at the moment.

4. 35. Working in SG but stay in MY.

Invite sent, welcome!

Just finished reading the whole thread, some comments and other ppls applications. Seems to be a funny bunch of otakus doing some serious stuff!

1.: I play everyday (if i am able to do so).

2.: I think i am into romance/action animes/Mangas, but i give almost every piece of art a try :-3 (currently reading FairyTail + Bleach and watching Log Horizon) SAO, DeathNote and Clannad are masterpieces in my opin - STOP THROWING STONES AT ME!!! DxD was good, but a little bit... plain (NOT THE CHARACTERS! i mean the story!).

3.: Started playing WF when it was "released" on Steam - already owning 4 warframes, Maxed+Forma´d Soma and some other stuff. (Mag Prime is my favorite)

4.: 21, working as a cook in a restaurant (the job is not as funny as it seems in "Working!!")

5.: YES, CLANNAD IS A MASTERPIECE!

So, if you are still looking for Members and got a place to rest for a fellow Tenno i´d be happy to join you! My IGN is: WhiskyOnTheRocks

PS: to all who will read this: Happy new Year!

Edited by WhiskyOnTheRocks

Hi, all

1. I play everyday since the first day my friend show me the game (7 days ago)

2. I really love anime / manga since small kid, mostly action - fantasy. Ex: Sword art online, Log Horizon, Code Geass - Akito the Exiled

3. I live in Thailand... so not sure how many ppl in this clan in asia region :)

4. I keep looking for new friends to play with and have fun together as teamwork

5. 30, working as graphic design

I really want to join this Clan... IGN : BatioO

Edited by BatioO

Just finished reading the whole thread, some comments and other ppls applications. Seems to be a funny bunch of otakus doing some serious stuff!

2.: I think i am into romance/action animes/Mangas, but i give almost every piece of art a try :-3 (currently reading FairyTail + Bleach and watching Log Horizon) SAO, DeathNote and Clannad are masterpieces in my opin - STOP THROWING STONES AT ME!!! DxD was good, but a little bit... plain (NOT THE CHARACTERS! i mean the story!).

3.: Started playing WF when it was "released" on Steam - already owning 4 warframes, Maxed+Forma´d Soma and some other stuff. (Mag Prime is my favorite)

4.: 21, working as a cook in a restaurant (the job is not as funny as it seems in "Working!!")

So, if you are still looking for Members and got a place to rest for a fellow Tenno i´d be happy to join you! My IGN is: WhiskyOnTheRocks

PS: to all who will read this: Happy new Year!

Hi, all

1. I play everyday since the first day my friend show me the game (7 days ago)

2. I really love anime / manga since small kid, mostly action - fantasy. Ex: Sword art online, Log Horizon, Code Geass - Akito the Exiled

3. I live in Thailand... so not sure how many ppl in this clan in asia region :)

4. I keep looking for new friends to play with and have fun together as teamwork

5. 30, working as graphic design

I really want to join this Clan... IGN : BatioO

You both seem like great additions to the clan!  Invites sent!

Romance is my main thing. Absolutely love Clannad, my first visual novel. Happy to have you with us.

I play pretty much every day now that I've gotten back into warframe generally whenever I have time and not busy with school.

I like to think that I'm a fan of pretty much every type of anime, I can name at least one anime from every genre that I enjoy, though I do have a soft spot for romance (Clannad is still my favorite anime of all time so far. All those feels.)

I've been playing Warframe since Closed Beta, got the Lato Vandal to prove it :P

21, currently attending school which dictates my time I can dedicate to the game but I still have a fair amount of free time to throw at the game.

Hope to hear back! 

I play pretty much every day now that I've gotten back into warframe generally whenever I have time and not busy with school.

I like to think that I'm a fan of pretty much every type of anime, I can name at least one anime from every genre that I enjoy, though I do have a soft spot for romance (Clannad is still my favorite anime of all time so far. All those feels.)

I've been playing Warframe since Closed Beta, got the Lato Vandal to prove it :P

21, currently attending school which dictates my time I can dedicate to the game but I still have a fair amount of free time to throw at the game.

Hope to hear back! 

Welcome aboard, I'll send you an invite right away. Feel free to add me on steam and/or join our group if you use steam.

Dont know if u guys still recruiting but i wanna join since I DO like u guys emblem and kinda like the name and that anime also

1. I play 2-3 hours on weekdays and 4~6 hours on weekend

2. 50% of my online time is either watching animes or reading mangas

3. 1 week

4. 28

Dont know if u guys still recruiting but i wanna join since I DO like u guys emblem and kinda like the name and that anime also

1. I play 2-3 hours on weekdays and 4~6 hours on weekend

2. 50% of my online time is either watching animes or reading mangas

3. 1 week

4. 28

We sure are & very glad to have you onboard. Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i was hoping you guys are still recruiting. i am interested in your clan and like the idea. I am in the Asia time zone so i can play with people if they are interested. I like to join up and play with people. I get along well and i like to joke and kid around. I watched anime a while back but i still like it time to time. I live in japan so its everywhere. Thanks again and let me know if you guys are down for adding one more member. 

-Depot!

Hello,

i was hoping you guys are still recruiting. i am interested in your clan and like the idea. I am in the Asia time zone so i can play with people if they are interested. I like to join up and play with people. I get along well and i like to joke and kid around. I watched anime a while back but i still like it time to time. I live in japan so its everywhere. Thanks again and let me know if you guys are down for adding one more member. 

-Depot!

Invite sent, welcome :) Also, I wish I lived in Japan too :D

Edited by Inquisitioner