Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We have gore on humanoid enemies, but where's gore for robotic and animal?

Probably only me, but seeing the robotic enemies such as MOA not being torn to pieces or blasted into spare parts makes me feel there's something missing, not to mention the animals such as feral kubrow, drahk, hyekka and feral kavat that apparently having stronger flesh than grineer or corpus to die from explosions and not being torn apart. I want to rip those robots and animals too to make the power of your weapon really showing

Just me?

• Like 3

Just now, Test-995 said:

Not for me, because when i use explosive, even the humanoid enemies will just bounce around.

I use amalgam ripkas for that 100% gore chance alone to give the feeling so yeah, explosive should have 100% gore chance by default

• Like 3

There's gore for bots. It's that oil you slipped on that sent you flying. What... that was you sliding on purpose? My mistake.

For reals though, I have to 100% agree with you there. I mean for real robots should be spouting oil and shooting sparks while animals should just flat out be bleeding like the rest of us organics fleshy beings, regardless of what color it might be.

On 2020-01-27 at 2:23 PM, 0_The_F00l said:

I'm surprised if they're still relevant at this time with their nonsense and news about them but I guess let's play it safe and just give gore to robots

13 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

How can robots have "gore" they would just be parts.

Gore is not very specific. "murder, bloodshed, violence, etc" A lot of warframes tech is also bio mechanical in nature. Reminds me of mechwarrior, the insides of mech limbs have muscle and blood analogs in Myomer fiber bundles and coolent for heatsinks.

Gibs would be the more gamified term for "parts" after being obliterated. And infested and robots could use more.

16 hours ago, 844448 said:

I'm surprised if they're still relevant at this time with their nonsense and news about them

You'll be srupised. I won't go into it, as it's not a great topic, but if you looked them up, you'll see what kind of peps work there.

Onto topic at hand: I'll love to see Gore regardless, tho I am pretty sure you need good animation/art and such to do each body part, so likely why Gore is never a thing. Let alone some games who have a ton of gore makes the game slower then a slow cooker oven 

53 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

well they might use something diffrent than oil in the sci-fi universe that warframe takes place in

You do reilize that oil isn't a particular singular thing, right?

There's all types of oils, made of all kinds of different components.

A space oil made of whatever space stuff is still AN oil.