Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Many Ways To Activate Heavy Attack

I mean honestly how many ways does one need to perform the same action? Back in 2018 when I took my hiatus I knew where everything was at. Not where I would have liked it all mind you, I could have the same button assigned multiple things, but at least I had everything and knew where it all was. Now I got LT, holding down on RB, according to the control menus also right on the D-pad... which isn't true and I can't seem to find any way to change it as the in game "customize controls" menu doesn't even have half my buttons on it marked right correctly to what they actually do, let alone a view for specifically when melee is actually equipped unless I missed something new and melee has a way aim now. And I don't have a clue where my melee blocking button went but it's not where I left it, and nowhere to be seen in the control setup menu, along with a few other things I had set up.

Can someone help me figure out what is going on here or is this really this bad?

Edited by (XB1)WP ScorpionWind

7 hours ago, Xaero said:

It is. Community asks for toggle all the time but such a simple thing is still ignored by DE.

They ask for toggle of anything.

I want a toggle to turn all enemies in the map from alive to dead in 1 button press, for exemple.

19 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

I want a toggle to turn all enemies in the map from alive to dead in 1 button press, for exemple.

The existence of enemies is not a glitch. A weapon hitting an attack speed framerate limit and automatically performing a heavy attack and wasting its combo stacks is.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

It's the matter of being reasonable, right? Not having a toggle on heavy attacks leads to their accidental use and makes new melee experience worse. It's more in line with old mod fusion system where you had to select every single duplicate.

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 1