Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest way to farm intrinsics

Captain_Rocket505

Question

12 answers to this question

Basically the "Adaro farm" but in railjack.
Intinsics are affinity based.
What that means is: get an ivara with max efficiency, loads of range, and don't let duration or strength go under 100%. You also need a hammer with a ridiculous amount of damage (Kuva Shildeg, Fragor Prime, Arca Titron) and mod them for all the damage. I suggest using sacrificial mods for the upfront crit over using blood rush and alike because you don't want to rely on combo meters.

Go to Kasio's Rest.

In mission, you want to ignore all the fighters and go straight to the galleon and stealth kill each and every enemy you see (ship commander can also be oneshot by a hammer finisher) Keep the stealth multiplier up and finish everyone off. Once you're done with the galleon you should also visit all the points of interest and also crewships and get hit by ALL the ramsleds, every 2 ramsleds will give you enough people for about 5 intrinsics and points of interest will launch them with a 2 minute cooldown. Be carefull not to get overwhelmed.

I did this on Flexa in veil proxima and got over 100 intrinsics in roughly an hour.

All the enemy detection is very handy for doing this faster.

20 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I need to get a level 7 intrinsic for veil proxima, and I got about 35 right now and a rank 6. What's the best way to farm intrinsics to get to the veil? (Besides just doing missions over and over)

Enter objective/POIs. Select missions that has at least 2 POIs that spawn.

Pick Ivara/Equinox

Stealth kill everyone.

Finish mission.

Repeat.

Stealth kills is the fastest, but you need to finish the mission, extra points are lost on abort.
If you dont have crew to fight with you, do this on Korm's Belt on Earth - easy enough to solo and give enough points for your time. Having Battle Avionics really help with speeding the process, especially Particle Ram and Seeker Volley. Crewships can be shoot with Forward Artillery. Take Outriders with Tycho Seeker.
For stealth kill you need frame that put enemies to sleep - Ivara, Equinox and in less extend Baruuk. Doing finisher animation in the back gives stealth multiplier regardless of enemy state. You can also sleep and 'stealth' kill boarding parties this way. Pick a melee with great finisher bonus, like Rapiers or Hammers, or Dagger with Covert Lethality and Finishing Touch.

Soloing Korms Belt gives on average 10 points per run and shouldnt take more than 15 minutes on equipped Railjack.

Edited by RobWasHere

3 hours ago, Rage_Inducer said:

Basically the "Adaro farm" but in railjack.
Intinsics are affinity based.
What that means is: get an ivara with max efficiency, loads of range, and don't let duration or strength go under 100%. You also need a hammer with a ridiculous amount of damage (Kuva Shildeg, Fragor Prime, Arca Titron) and mod them for all the damage. I suggest using sacrificial mods for the upfront crit over using blood rush and alike because you don't want to rely on combo meters.

Go to Kasio's Rest.

In mission, you want to ignore all the fighters and go straight to the galleon and stealth kill each and every enemy you see (ship commander can also be oneshot by a hammer finisher) Keep the stealth multiplier up and finish everyone off. Once you're done with the galleon you should also visit all the points of interest and also crewships and get hit by ALL the ramsleds, every 2 ramsleds will give you enough people for about 5 intrinsics and points of interest will launch them with a 2 minute cooldown. Be carefull not to get overwhelmed.

I did this on Flexa in veil proxima and got over 100 intrinsics in roughly an hour.

All the enemy detection is very handy for doing this faster.

didnt DE stop this in the last or one before hotfix, now if you want to keep your intrinsics earned in the galleon you need to finish the mission instead of just aborting and being able to keep the intrinsics, I haven't tested it since the hotfix as a proper controlled test but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the intrinsics after doing a focus style farm.

38 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

didnt DE stop this in the last or one before hotfix, now if you want to keep your intrinsics earned in the galleon you need to finish the mission instead of just aborting and being able to keep the intrinsics, I haven't tested it since the hotfix as a proper controlled test but I'm pretty sure I didn't get the intrinsics after doing a focus style farm.

they stopped the aborting yes, but you can still finish the mission by doing all the PoIs , crewships and getting hit by all the ramsleds... you know like the guy you quoted said to do. You can still Stealth farm. Only difference is that it isn't 10 minutes and abort anymore, but if you do everything right you still get a reasonable amount for the larger time period it takes to complete the whole thing.

8 hours ago, EDM774 said:

they stopped the aborting yes, but you can still finish the mission by doing all the PoIs , crewships and getting hit by all the ramsleds... you know like the guy you quoted said to do. You can still Stealth farm. Only difference is that it isn't 10 minutes and abort anymore, but if you do everything right you still get a reasonable amount for the larger time period it takes to complete the whole thing.

Ah thought as much, oh well I only did about 11 runs the old way, (it was boring as batsh.t) so no great loss, just have to do the whole mission now. 🙂

Affinity boosters and playing normally got me maxed out just fine.   But yeah if your after intrinsics you want to kill as many soldiers as possible so dont do gian point and artillery crewships lol.   I wish I could have gained extra affinity after being maxed out...   I like to join random crews in saturn/earth and help those newbs actually win in their crap ships lol.   But I get nothing for it =(   I will get a nice fat boost to my endo =P