Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith

(PSN)U-Neek_Legacy

Question

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)U-Neek_Legacy said:

Hello people

I have recently returned to this game after being away for a very long time.... Only to realise the gun i wanted is only obtainable by clans who got in the top 10% or something like that? 

is there anyone out there willing to gift the blueprint to me?

Thanks in advance 

https://warframe.market/items/ignis_wraith_blueprint

Or just ask in trade chat if you wish to buy it or in recruiting if you're looking for a clan with the blueprint.

1 minute ago, Syasob said:

https://warframe.market/items/ignis_wraith_blueprint

Or just ask in trade chat if you wish to buy it or in recruiting if you're looking for a clan with the blueprint.

I was hoping to not have to buy it for Plat due to people being able to get it for 15,000 Credits. I shall ask about in the trade chat once I'm home and see if anyone is kind enough to trade

Thanks 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)U-Neek_Legacy said:

I was hoping to not have to buy it for Plat due to people being able to get it for 15,000 Credits. I shall ask about in the trade chat once I'm home and see if anyone is kind enough to trade

Thanks 

Many clans will give it for free, don't pay plat.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)U-Neek_Legacy said:

Even on Console? I have been reading about it and have seen loads of PC clans giving it for free. Lets hope i can find nice people on PSN 

Yes. Even on console. Or if your current clan doesn’t have one or even have any blueprints made at all. Time to get into a better & more active clan. Ppl are always recruiting. 

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Yes. Even on console. Or if your current clan doesn’t have one or even have any blueprints made at all. Time to get into a better & more active clan. Ppl are always recruiting. 

I am in an active clan just i think they created after this event... But people can still trade it to me if I'm not in their clan right? and if they are nice enough haha

2 minutes ago, (PS4)U-Neek_Legacy said:

I am in an active clan just i think they created after this event... But people can still trade it to me if I'm not in their clan right? and if they are nice enough haha

Yes. Usually I see ppl trying to sell it for the lowest amount of plat they can receive. But don’t get discouraged if for the first few mins, you get ppl trying to sell one for plat. Somebody will see your trying to obtain one & will just toss you it.

45 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Yes. Usually I see ppl trying to sell it for the lowest amount of plat they can receive. But don’t get discouraged if for the first few mins, you get ppl trying to sell one for plat. Somebody will see your trying to obtain one & will just toss you it.

Awesome thank you so much for you help!