Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalkers got it in for me

Hypermega

last couple of weeks ya boi has just not known when to quit. 3 missions in a row at one point lol. dont get me wrong i dont mind as he drops a nice ethemera (if im spelling that right) but isnt' he supposed to go away until i kill another boss? 

Maybe someone at DE has it in for me 😛 

6 minutes ago, Hypermega said:

ethemera (if im spelling that right)

Ephemera

7 minutes ago, Hypermega said:

but isnt' he supposed to go away until i kill another boss

Each boss gives you another mark. They don't stack to give you a higher chance to encounter Stalker but there's a chance he'll spawn if you have at least one mark. You know when he's spawning Stalker rambles about "blood of X/Y/Z on your hands"? That's how you know which boss' mark has been used to spawn him. It's not wise, realistic or even useful to track which boss' mark spawns him though.

54 minutes ago, Hypermega said:

have you recently been farming Bosses? each boss you kill personally = one stalker mark. he has to get you for each boss you killed, so people who farm bosses end up getting stalker to show more often.

of course, this works in your favour if you still want/need his stuff. oh, and if you DO get his Ephemera, make sure you have a regular Ash Systems blueprint; you'll need it. otherwise you'll be farming Manics, which isn't all that fun.

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Happened to me last week. On the third i had a friend of mine that was relatively new to the game, he dropped the Despair BP, this weekend Stalker came again in Mot (Void Survival) and dropped the Ephemera.

my friend got the ephemera on his first encounter when i got him to play the game. that's how i know it exists. 😕 

2 hours ago, Hypermega said:

last couple of weeks ya boi has just not known when to quit. 3 missions in a row at one point lol. dont get me wrong i dont mind as he drops a nice ethemera (if im spelling that right) but isnt' he supposed to go away until i kill another boss? 

I've had that happen when spamming derelict vaults, getting it twice or thrice in the span of an hour, yeah the boi has some grudges.

Wish he'd show up for me that much. In a fit of stupid about a year ago I deleted my Hate (never used it, didn't really think about how unlikely it would be to get another one), and I'd really like to get another one. Unfortunately, in the last 10-15 encounters, he hasn't dropped any blueprints whatsoever. Not even Dread. 

1 hour ago, Butterfly85 said:

Yeah, he does that sometimes, with me its usually when I have an under powered gun and frame I'm levelling.

Thankfully Spoiler Mode and Spoiler Weapon shreds him 🤣

dont worry he lasted exactly 1 second against my valkitty 😉 

• Like 1