Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Updating Account Information"

OrSpeeder

Question

I was doing plague star, first time I try to solo the boss, although two other people shown up, one was MR1 and stood idle for most of the time.

Mid-fight with fourth hemocyte, a thumper shown up too, and I was planning to kill it because I want the vigilante mods.

As I was about to kill the last hemocyte, it had only one head left with about 10% of its HP, the game shown a message: "Updating Account Information", and then teleported me to Cetus landing area.

I didn't get any rep or rewards, the other 2 guys were there with me on Cetus too.

I did something wrong? Got kicked? Banned? What?

4 answers to this question

• Sounds like they forced an extraction but you should have gotten rewards.
  • Aborting only effects the player to did it.
  • Sounds like you were host so I can't see host migration doing it

Conclusion... you've been dupped. Unless you got some screenshot of loot you most likely lost it. Welcome to bugframe. I lost 40 min of kuva survival the other week because of host migration on the extraction screen... the F-ing extraction screen.

Edited by Zelmen

But noone was in extraction, the other 2 guys wre right next to me, I was fighting the Hemocyst and the other 2 were fighting the Thumper.

Then suddenly all 3 of us were standing in Cetus.

EDIT: Also, I can't see the mission results screen, despite not doing anything after the mission.

Edited by OrSpeeder