[DE]Danielle

New Permanent Baro Offering for Consoles: Fae Step Ephemera

Fae Step Ephemera.jpg

Starting Friday, January 31st the long awaited Fae Step Ephemera will be available for the first time as a new permanent Baro Ki’Teer offering (similar to the Sands of Inaros Quest Blueprint) on PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. 

The Ephemera was initially released on PC last year as a reward for enabling 2FA - since that same 2FA setup is not possible on our end on consoles, Baro is swooping in to bring it to you.

You can purchase the Fae Step Ephemera in all future Baro visits for 15 Ducats and 1k Credits. 

If you are a PC player and have yet to receive the Ephemera, simply enable 2FA to receive it in your inbox: https://www.warframe.com/2fa-faq

January 30th Edit: We are also including the "In Mah Belly" Glyph in this weekend's Baro rotation as it was missed during the intended weekend on consoles.

InMahBellyGlyph.png

Edited by [DE]Danielle
"In my Belly" Glyph news
  • Like 22
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 7
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fae Step Ephemera.jpg

Starting Friday, January 31st the long awaited Fae Step Ephemera will be available for the first time as a new permanent Baro Ki’Teer offering (similar to the Sands of Inaros Quest Blueprint) on PS4, XB1, and Nintendo Switch. 

The Ephemera was initially released on PC last year as a reward for enabling 2FA - since that same 2FA setup is not possible on our end on consoles, Baro is swooping in to bring it to you.

You can purchase the Fae Step Ephemera in all future Baro visits for 15 Ducats and 1k Credits. 

Hey thank you, I’m glad you guys got it to us.

• Upvote 2

Is it still obtainable on PC though? (I can't check as I already got it) Maybe make it permanent on all platforms if not 😛

that is quite cheap, but I still think it's a bit unfair, since we PC players just get it for free, would have just put it for 1 Credit in the market.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, QueenHathena said:

that is quite cheap, but I still think it's a bit unfair, since we PC players just get it for free, would have just put it for 1 Credit in the market.

Honestly I’ll take it. It’s not much as you said, and I really don’t mind if Baro has it.

2 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

Is it still obtainable on PC though? (I can't check as I already got it) Maybe make it permanent on all platforms if not 😛

Sure is! You can get it for free by enabling 2FA https://www.warframe.com/2fa-faq

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 10 Minuten schrieb QueenHathena:

Well.. 15 Ducats and 1k Credits are not that much. 

50 minutes ago, QueenHathena said:

Really? Thats quite cheap for a lot of players. I’ll happily pick up and build it if its a blueprint.

• Satisfied 2

I'd rather have the railjack updates but thanx! 

Ps:  I am loving all the cool decorations Baro has been bringing!!  Now if we could just resize decorations on orbiter like we can in Dojo :(

So...you needed half a year to find some good spot where console player can get the ephemera? Why not put it to Baro half a year ago when PC player got it?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

yeah, it's weird they decided that was the answer after all these months, but at least we have it now to complete the collection.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

glad its coming, annoyed it has a pay to get it as a factor as its free on pc 

The Ducats and credits are really easy to get tho lol. And it's not like it's bought with plat.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

Wholeheartedly agree. Plus the fact that it isn't time gated.

Like, I'm aware 15 Ducats is nothing and most people won't have an issue, but still 😛

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

completely agree. the fact it is cheap is not the point at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

The Ducats and credits are really easy to get tho lol. And it's not like it's bought with plat.

cheap vs free is still a difference , now i have to go to relay , waste some prime junk , and now wait for baro on friday 

so time walls and pay wall over something that is literally a free gift on pc i got by clicking a check box in settings 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

15 ducats and 1k credits is very reasonable though, especially compared with some stuff Baro has. 

Image result for fae step ephemera

Also, here's a gif if anyone would like to preview. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2