Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Permanent Baro Offering for Consoles: Fae Step Ephemera

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

cheap vs free is still a difference , now i have to go to relay , waste some prime junk , and now wait for baro on friday 

so time walls and pay wall over something that is literally a free gift on pc i got by clicking a check box in settings 

15 ducats is literally one bronze reward. 1k credits is nothing. There really is no time wall but alright. If you’re having an issue with this and calling 15 ducats and 1k credits a time wall.. big oof.

Good thing you don’t have to buy it if you think it’s unfair.

Edited by (PS4)corpusbonds

5 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

cross save soon so maybe you will 

During the last DevStream, the team clearly said that they are trying to evaluate the costs VS the profit. They also stated that a complete overhaul of the save-game system was required. Therefore cross save is at least a year away, if ever to be introduced.

Thank you but may I ask that you don't give us the Ephemera on console? These entitled responses are ridiculous and shows that PS4 and Console players are undeserving of it (even if that means that I don't get it). You could have easily kept this a PC exclusive but instead decided to give it to us. Then you get a bunch of entitled people complaining about it not being free which is crazy. You should take back your nice gesture because obviously some people are just ungrateful that you did this for us in the first place.. 

Edited by (PS4)JustAguy91
punctuation mistake
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (PS4)JustAguy91 said:

Thank you but may I ask that you don't give us the Ephemera on console? These entitled responses are ridiculous and shows that PS4 and Console players are undeserving of it (even if that means that I don't get it). You could have easily kept this a PC exclusive but instead decided to give it to us. Then you get a bunch of entitled people complaining about it not being free which is crazy. You should take back your nice gesture because obviously some people are just ungrateful that you did this for us in the first place.. 

How are people being entitled? If it was free at all, since it took so long to be brought to us, I would accept that more than what DE’s current plan is for it. The price for it is pretty reasonable imo, its a drop in the bucket compared to all the other items Baro brings with him on his bi-weekly visits.

Edited by (XB1)Heart of Bastet
Changed a word

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

What console specials? Only specials I know are the PlayStation & Xbox skins we get occasionally & they aren’t really that great 

so, just because you think that they aren't great I shouldnt get it?

nice.

21 hours ago, QueenHathena said:

that is quite cheap, but I still think it's a bit unfair, since we PC players just get it for free, would have just put it for 1 Credit in the market.

Agreed.  PC got it for free but console players got to pay for same item.  I consider ducats to be one of the "premium" currencies of Warframe. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)Raccune said:

During the last DevStream, the team clearly said that they are trying to evaluate the costs VS the profit. They also stated that a complete overhaul of the save-game system was required. Therefore cross save is at least a year away, if ever to be introduced.

they stated cross play is something they are moving forward with this year , but cross play was something they needed to do cost vs profit with actually 

I quit playing Empyrean and I´m bursting while waiting for the update to come. Plus, we´ll have to wait for certification extra time.

All these past years, I have learned that I need to be patience with/for updates and fixes for updates.

Everybody in each platforms have their own complaints, so don´t think you are a Christ in a cross.

Nice, didn't even knew, that this Ephemera existed. Now, if only the Lotus Ephemera was available somehow for people, who don't use Twitch... And before anyone complains: I dont mind "exclusive" stuff at all, in fact, Warframe lacks on that one to give veterans something to show off (like e.g. Path of Exile does). But considering the fact, that previous Tennobaum exclusive skins are sold via Nightwave nowadays, I wouldn't mind this Ephemera to be obtainable from an alternative source sometime in the future.

• Like 1

On 2020-01-27 at 10:11 PM, (PS4)JustAguy91 said:

They're all "It's free on PC but the cheapest thing Baro's ever sold on here, I don't want it reeee." 

Some people on this game are never happy.