Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime needs to be patched

Power_Is_Everything

8 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

If you have "Equinox Prime", then read her abilities. "Equinox Prime" abilities do the opposite of what the card says. I have no idea if this works for the normal equinox because I never bothered build her because there was no point. This also happens in game play. If a recording is needed than an admin notify me.

You sure you're in the right day/night mode? By default, the day mode has dark color, and night mode has light color, so that might've confused you.

• Like 1

Just now, Askorti said:

You sure you're in the right day/night mode? By default, the day mode has dark color, and night mode has light color, so that might've confused you.

From what I read, the day form gives you a boost.

The day form is thinner, the night form is darker.

When you switch into day you should get a boost in speed and attack, when you switch into night you should get a boost in shield and armor.

The opposite happens.

Even with her other abilities.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

What? She works just fine, do you know specifically what your building her for?

You must have misread the entire post, her forms have reverse abilities for what I literally played for 10-20 minutes, and this was not the only time. It has nothing to do with my "CONFIG", at the end of the day her abilities are switched completely for each form.

Just now, Power_Is_Everything said:

When you switch into day you should get a boost in speed and attack, when you switch into night you should get a boost in shield and armor.

The opposite happens.

I can guarantee her other abilities work perfectly fine. I know, I play her. But I honestly don't pay attention to the mode switch buffs, because I barely ever switch modes.

Are you sure you’re seeing Equinox's appearances right? It was intentional that DE gave day (prime) default-dark colors and night (prime) default-light colors. Another thing to pay attention is the presence of the cloth that dangles on the forearms.

Edited by NekroArts

27 minutes ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

The opposite happens.

The day form looks more masculine and muscular, with the horns pointing up, while the night form wears a skirt and flowing sleeves, the horns pointing down.

The default coloration is day form dark blue, and night form creamy white.

Edited by Askorti

1 hour ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

You must have misread the entire post, her forms have reverse abilities for what I literally played for 10-20 minutes, and this was not the only time. It has nothing to do with my "CONFIG", at the end of the day her abilities are switched completely for each form.

I have literally played Equinox for hours upon hours.  I just finished putting my 5th forms into the prime variant.  You are incorrect.  The switch buffs work properly and you gain increased armor and health in night and increased weapon damage and speed in day.

2 hours ago, Power_Is_Everything said:

No dude I understand it completely, at first I thought it was a build thing, now know you just don't know what you're doing right now, everything works just fine.

Edited by (PS4)ErydisTheLucario

You should change the title of this post to "I was wrong, sorry." I doubt you will though since I don't remember a time where you admitted you were wrong as many other people here have pointed out in this instance. Also, that was the correct way to use quotation marks, you should take note of  this for the future so you stop using them incorrectly.

Putting quotation marks on made up words is pointless, I have started to guess you are using them like air quotes in a person to person conversation where people would normally use them sarcastically. However, this is not conveyed well through the internet, and you do it too often so you should stop using them entirely for this purpose and only use them for their intended purpose which is to quote someone. In this post I quoted myself, in case it wasn't obvious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

I just build and used equinox prime yesterday. I can confirm that she is working properly. You are probably mixing up the forms. 

I just built Equinox Prime as well, about a week ago (she's already to rank 30, lmao.) and I can also confirm she's working properly. I mainly use her Day form, which is the masculine form. But I also use her Night form as well. I switch back and forth using her forms to get both benefits of her duel abilities for each form.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Askorti said:

Correct Night/Day form. Best way to learn is on Youtube tutorial.

• Like 1