Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just back from a break. Any news about chroma getting some love? Any news about other warframes planned rework?

Kronxito

Title. Just back from a break.  Enjoying railjack stuff so far (buggy but fun).  Any news regarding to warframes rework?  I already know about Vauban but I still think Limbo does his job better haha.

Thanks in advance for answers.

Edited by AnGeL_KRoM

Every day I wish and dream for Ash rework, mainly to scrap his terrible marking system and forced stealth synergy. And for Hydroid Buffs + his Deluxe I been waiting 6 years for. Bonus rework would be changing Excalibur's 2 and 3 and exalted spin attack from being the same skill 3 times.

Edited by Wolfdoggie
  • Like 1

I don't know anything about chroma, but right now, De is doing a cycle of reworks, right now, hydroid's rework is in development.

Soon or later, every warframe will get a rework(atleast a good one), they recently reworked ember and vauban, ember's rework is damn good, vauban...well,not the best, but still 100% better than before, probably the next one will be nyx or loky or an old warframe that needs some love(not sure about that, but i'm sure there is going to be a warfrae's rework).

54 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

I don't know anything about chroma, but right now, De is doing a cycle of reworks, right now, hydroid's rework is in development.

probably the next one will be nyx or loky or an old warframe that needs some love(not sure about that, but i'm sure there is going to be a warfrae's rework).

I'm sorry, but where did they mention any of these frames getting a rework? 

55 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm sorry, but where did they mention any of these frames getting a rework? 

for hydroid, not sure where they said that(probably in the last devstream or in one of steve's tweets) but i'm sure that they're working on him right now.ù

fotr nyx , i'm just supposing, because i saw a lot of threads about how bad nyx is right now

and about loki, again, i'm just supposing, usually, De starts reworking oooold frames that nowadays have no place or purpose in the game due to their old-lacklustre concept.

What really saddens is me is that if frames get reworks, it doesn't always mean it's a good thing.

Ember is now powerful, but a completely different frame, with a horrendously tedious and poorly executed mechanic on her #2. Oh, and Fireball is still redundant.

Vauban still has memelayer and is still a walking tissuepaper.

What we should be asking for is GOOD reworks. So maybe let Pablo keep doing them, they tend to come out much better that way, just saying.

No Chroma rework sadly, his 2 and 3 are fine bit his 1 and 4 need serious overhauls, and nobody bothers with Toxin Chroma- because better gun handling can be achieved in other ways without affecting your powers - or Shock Chroma - because why have a Shield-based Chroma when Hildryn already exists?

if Pablo worked his magic on Chroma, I'd be pretty happy, to say the least.