Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the average Warframe player getting worse?

(PSN)SrebX

57 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

Star chart noobies and high geared players shouldn't even be in the same pool of content.

...Shouldn't necessarily be in the same pool.. no. However, games that prevent you from partying up with friends in whatever way are disappointing.
"I have to level to unlock my  ability for friends and companionship. Oh boy.." The game shouldn't keep you from people you would enjoy playing more with.

Matchmaking needs to make matches.
Players who feel a certain playstyle is necessary for their enjoyment of the game, should not be rolled thoughtlessly into Gen. Pop. either for their own sake, or everyone else's. The best method I can think to avoid these feuds, is for the game to start matching us to people we get along with.

"I do/do not have patience for people who take their time," measured across a ~hundred different vectors; put people in a range of tolerance that they accept as playable content. Some people become compelled to define that measure.. usually out loud. No different in what drives why we rate things up or down on youtube/netflix.. to find more content relevant to our interests. Like a dating profile. Like our arsenals.. we have our own views and preferences, and expressing that is a thing we're very good at.

Regardless of the ethics involved in deciding which player is or isn't, "good enough to play with," a portion of players will be doing this; they will feel dis-satisfied without the means to express this form of agency and self assertion. Sure, it's a self indulgent pissing contest. It's also an inherent human trait. The game is made of people. Even people on bad days. The desire to resent others for petty inane reasons is a superbly and inescapably human thing for people to do. Whether subconscious or conscious, we sometimes have a reflexive instinct to become judgemental.. the degree of which could be all shades of rare, benign, forgivable, or extreme.. but never Impossible. As a result, the game is going to need to be able to cater to this aspect of people, and convert it into a positive experience, or it will fail to provide a reliably, "good," product.

The effect of the amygdala processing testosterone doesn't go away because there's a reasonable expectation for conduct. People just sometimes feel a need to be selective about, "what team they're on, and how strongly they feel about that." They're going to need a productive outlet for that available to prevent it from becoming anyone's problem in the first place. Games are often escapism from a displeasure with our amount of control in our real lives, so it's More likely people come here to express that. Let us influence nuanced mechanics that helps us define our terms. Let an algorithm help us sensibly define how to find us games that make us happy, so we don't encounter built up feelings to dwell on from having less control over the things that make us unhappy.

Edited by kapn655321

1.  Warframe has a reputation as a “power fantasy” game.  You can’t have any difficult content if it interferes with Muh power fantasy.  

2.  Warframe has gone mainstream, and mainstream brings casualbads, and their money, which means many more people bashing their heads into a wall then demanding said wall be nerfed.  Happens to any game like this that goes mainstream.  

10 minutes ago, OmegaDonut said:

mainstream brings casualbads

Warframe has always been (largely) casual, newblood.

More money comes from the pain of impatience being bypassed by the impatient and ambitious. Casuals can wait for a holiday to give them a cosmetic, or a sign in for a booster.

From where I'm sitting, there's been more of a marked uptick in years of fussy, impatient, judgemental people, though... acting like they own the place.

Edited by kapn655321
  • Like 3

On 2020-01-27 at 8:11 PM, (PS4)SrebX said:

With the whole UI and stats discussion lately I feel like I have to say something that's been on my mind for a while now-

More and more each and every day, it feels like the game is getting filled with plain awful players and clueless idiots.
It's one thing that always, since I've started playing the game about 8 months ago, I've been having a hard time finding players for longer endurance runs and more challenging runs. It's not for everyone, and however annoying that it, it's understandable.

But I don't know guys. Today I've had to carry 3 ppl who died after 1 rotation of excavators in Excavation Arbitration. All 3 died, after 1 freakin' rotation, and after I've revived all of them guess what happened? They died again and quit.
I love playing Frost and Wisp, which are 2 very defensive/utility based frames, and it's very often that I get 50-60% of the dmg done in a DEFENSE mission of 4 people, with both a Mesa and a Saryn- DPS frames.

I know the stats don't mean that much and the whole dmg done thing shouldn't be that much of a concern, but seriously? DEFENSE Mission which is all about killing? Outdamaging MESA and SARYN, the 2 best DPS frames? with FROST, a freakin' Defensive frame? 

I don't know guys, It really feels more and more like veterans are quitting the game and all that's left are clueless idiots, who make me want to quit the game as well because they make everything so damn difficult.
It's becoming increasingly rare to get a good team, and not to mention a similar minded team who'd want to stay for more than 5 minutes on freakin' Arbitrations, which are meant to be longer and harder.

I really think something in the UI should help you find a similar minded team- Maybe an LFG option or just having the option to be more picky with the automatching system,

I'd love your opinions on the whole topic, Thanks in advance!

Is not that people are not capable. It's just that In these day people are lazy and expect to be carried while they level stuff/try special risky builds and so on. Also the overwhelming easiness of the normal gameplay create a misconception on what the frame is capable to withstand.

For what concern the difficulty to recruit a proper squad, many have suggested an LFG System  (which by nowadays is quite a standard in mmos) with possibly automated functions and more details available, since text filters are just a band aid to address the problems deriving from such a convoluted state. 

On 2020-01-27 at 2:23 PM, (PS4)SrebX said:

I'm trying that daily. Problems with that are-

1. It's confined within your region, so it addresses very little people
2. It mostly feels like a competition to see who can spam the most and most often, and it feels stupid to compete with 4 line clan recruitment messages because I wanna do a freakin' Arbitration
3. It takes a while, and it takes a lot of digging and retyping. It's more of a personal problem but honestly, I HATE typing with consoles, it takes about 2 minutes to write 6 words and it's awful and the whole 120 second cooldown thing is awful and the whole recruitment chat is a salady mess of annoying features overlapping each other 

Ummm...clan and alliance?  Vs PUG?  Am I missing something?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

maybe.

whether that's just naturally occuring or is a byproduct of the Players that know 'everything' about the game playing less from lack of things to do and so what is left is people that haven't or maybe won't learn - who knows.

On 2020-01-27 at 2:11 PM, (PS4)SrebX said:

Outdamaging MESA and SARYN, the 2 best DPS frames? with FROST, a freakin' Defensive frame? 

while not really applicable to normal Missions, Frost is the highest Damage Warframe in the game, when going farther than normal Missions.
food for thought.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I main Valkyr, playing level 50-60 content, I could literally drop the controller for 15-20 secs before mobs can kill me. 1 hit of melee weapon will kill mobs. 

I am unsure of how skill factors in here. I do not even need to do anything beside walking and hitting 1 button.

Exactly. Like I said earlier, we only had to be good - or at least, better than facerolling - when we were like, MR1's running around with 1 damaged Vitality and a MK-1 Braton.

The only thing you need to be good at as a veteran player is knowing whether one number is bigger than another in the mod screen. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

I cringe infront of the screen reading the "I only group up with X MR players lelcoolshadessmiley" comments.

I'd get it if there was actual skill or gameplay experience involved in getting those MR levels, but it is made in the most trivial content of the game. You can be half asle... uhm fully asleep and still do that MR grind. I look at my MR23 and only see alot of wasted time that could have been spent in much more fun content (or another game). Only reason I've bothered getting there aswell as semi-working to get to 24 is because of loadout slots, nothing else.

It's like the people that ran the faceroll story in Marvel Heroes over and over to prestige a specific hero and then thinking they had massive expertise playing it compared to those that had played it through story once and then focused fully on endgame with said hero instead. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cloud said:

It's just that In these day people are lazy and expect to be carried while they level stuff/try special risky builds and so on. Also the overwhelming easiness of the normal gameplay create a misconception on what the frame is capable to withstand.

Almost.

It's relative to what a player is trying to accomplish, in whether it looks like a carry or not. Players who like to take their time, and intend to give the same right to others.. are not being lazy or looking to be carried. However, if you're a player that has a set objective, method, and time limit expected, it's going to look to you like you're carrying to meet your quota. "They're just too lazy and incompetent to do what I do." ...Or, they're not trying to do what you do, how you do it, or anywhere near as intently.

I believe whole heartedly that MOST of the cases of, "I had to carry this idiot," has nothing to do with the, "idiot," in question. Think, "Easter egg hunters," and, "speed runners." Neither are playing or enjoying their game wrong. Neither should expect the other to conform in order to enjoy their game better. The game is accessible to both styles of players, but the players are not accessible to both styles of play.
Their competence is only relevant in the context of what they feel is their best approach.. and that is not strictly to be highly efficient, effective, quick, or anything. It's totally up to them.

It's both a misconception for a player to assume it's all meant to be easy, but likely a misconception to assume that a player must handle it with any more competence than it takes to technically succeeding eventually, no matter the method. To paraphrase a sentiment that is often mentioned in these cases... if you find you're, "carrying," maybe you're a little more OP than you need to be. "People leech off my Saryn," also mean, "your Saryn leaves nothing else to do.. what do you expect?" When we're Hyper-capable, that's good for us.. but us being able or willing to do that, doesn't necessitate others to do the same.

Let's put it this way.. if that player also got to the mission, then they also have some form of an appropriate strategy.. even if it's not one you appreciate. No matter how slow, or clumsy, it worked thus far.. and that's the experience they are and should be playing to have if it suits them comfortably.

20 minutes ago, Cloud said:

For what concern the difficulty to recruit a proper squad, many have suggested an LFG System  (which by nowadays is quite a standard in mmos) with possibly automated functions and more details available, since text filters are just a band aid to address the problems deriving from such a convoluted state. 

Completely agree there. The reason we're lashing out at each others as players, is because the process to avoid these conflicts does not suit our needs. +1

• Like 1

Idk about the rest of the modes but people are definitely overbearingly incompetent in Interception. It feels like i have to carry every single public match because even high mrs (26, 27) seem to have 0 idea of how the mode works and just try to kill everyone all the time.

Edited by Learicorn

9 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Neither are playing or enjoying their game wrong. Neither should expect the other to conform in order to enjoy their game better. The game is accessible to both styles of players, but the players are not accessible to both styles of play. Their competence is only relevant in the context of what they feel is their best approach.. and that is not strictly to be highly efficient, effective, quick, or anything. It's totally up to them

Sure everybody is free to play and use the approach they want, but my post was taking in consideration the situation the OP referred to, in this case being on an arbitration excavations without proper defensive frames, and without a proper build to withstand the tipical high damage of the mission.

You can play however you want as fine as you contribute to the success of the mission and do not sabotage it with your selfishness. Because in that case you're "enjoying" the mission at the expense of your teammates, which actually are having an hard time because of you.

In this case as he mentioned, he/they were dying repeatedly (this tell us they were not using proper builds/frames), probably getting extractors destroyed in the process and failing the mission or wasting it as consequence while OP was doing all the hard work. I don't even think they were "enjoying" their play, since hugging the floor for several minutes until someone eventually ress you should not be a crazy experience as the fact that once healed they ragequitted testifies. 

22 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Completely agree there. The reason we're lashing out at each others as players, is because the process to avoid these conflicts does not suit our needs. +1

Actually there is a well known post about the possibility of implementing an LFG System in the general section of PC feedback, feel free to join :) 

2 minutes ago, Cloud said:

contribute to the success of the mission and do not sabotage it with your selfishness

That again leaves a wide margin of interpretation that can include, "they're just not as good as I want them to be, so they're trying to ruin my game." However minor or major the difference... be it a total nose-thumbing layabout, or a guy who's one mod isn't fully leveled, are both expressed the same in that case.. depending the user's perception.

I could say someone, "didn't contribute to the success of the mission out of selfishness," for not casting an ability when I wanted them to.. or stopping to pick up an ayatan star.. all of which are well within the player's right. That sort of blanket statement leaves room for obsessive scrutiny.. as a player's, "selfishness," is not a finite and measurable thing, but someone's perception.. and who know how dramatic that person is or isn't?

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

That again leaves a wide margin of interpretation that can include, "they're just not as good as I want them to be, so they're trying to ruin my game." However minor or major the difference... be it a total nose-thumbing layabout, or a guy who's one mod isn't fully leveled, are both expressed the same in that case.. depending the user's perception.

I could say someone, "didn't contribute to the success of the mission out of selfishness," for not casting an ability when I wanted them to.. or stopping to pick up an ayatan star.. all of which are well within the player's right. That sort of blanket statement leaves room for obsessive scrutiny.. as a player's, "selfishness," is not a finite and measurable thing, but someone's perception.. and who know how dramatic that person is or isn't?

I mean, the situation described by the OP is quite clear, and does not leave space to much interpretation. I don't see how keep dying while excavators need protection and your team assistance, and exposing your team to lethal danger in order to recover you,  can be considered in any way contributing while "enjoying the game in my own way".

You're not even enjoying yourself in the first place except if you're not suicidal or a troll.

Seeing how some of you have complained about "newer" players, I would like to point out it has always been this way. With more experience, you know bad play when you see it. And it can be quite often depending on what node you're on.

Nothing much to it really. If a particular mission has significant bearing on your game, then I suggest you solo it. I do. Sure, sometimes it takes longer but at least I don't have rationalize a disaster caused by some random dude.

And if you must PUG, do it with the assumption you need to carry the team. I always plan it that way even if I am there only to level a gun/frame. A get out of jail card if you will. This is one of the reasons why "veteran" players with a supposedly DPS build do not always do top damage. I didn't bring that build because I want nice big numbers. I did that in case things go sideways, I can do something about it.

Edited by Currilicious

1 hour ago, kapn655321 said:

I believe whole heartedly that MOST of the cases of, "I had to carry this idiot," has nothing to do with the, "idiot," in question. Think, "Easter egg hunters," and, "speed runners." Neither are playing or enjoying their game wrong. Neither should expect the other to conform in order to enjoy their game better. The game is accessible to both styles of players, but the players are not accessible to both styles of play. Their competence is only relevant in the context of what they feel is their best approach.. and that is not strictly to be highly efficient, effective, quick, or anything. It's totally up to them.

I agree completely with your definition of different ways to play the game, and that all such ways is an inherent right as long as it is allowed (by the game developers, not the "community").

I disagree with "most cases of idiocy" being just someone playing the game another way. "Idiocy" is probably not the right collective term, but that doesn't matter. My point is that there are two fairly easily recognizable groups of players that knowingly try to exploit their squad members. One consists of "leechers", having the goal of either doing nothing or doing their own thing while the rest of the group should handle the missions/farm for them. They don't really need the carrying, they just want you to do all the work for them. The other group consists of true "idiots", players so wrongly equipped and/or unskilled that their participation in a co-op mission (at that level) is sheer idiocy. These are the ones needing (and sometimes expecting) carrying. The question being if they are worthy of such service...

Since excavations was mentioned a good example of "idiot players" are those that immediately start "the next excavator" without being able (in any way) to protect it. The result being excavator after excavator being needlessly destroyed, messing up the mission for the three other players. You might argue that this is just their way of playing and enjoying the game, but in my book they are simply idiots. And just to be clear, mistakes happen, excavators go down. But everyone that has played Warframe enough knows the kind of players I am talking about. And generally such dumbasses are fairly easy to recognize, if by nothing else than contributing little and mostly being a nuisance. Wimpy Mesas that aimbot all enemies for 30 seconds and then go down like clockwork, Saryns spamming death during a few rotations, then spamming "rez me" in the chat because they continuously die. Lots of examples of this.

Leeching is trickier to spot. The player doing his/her own thing on the PoE (like hunting Tusk Thumpers) while the three other team members are struggling with completing a bounty is easy to spot. So are the ones running around opening containers far away from objects that need defending or capping. Smarter leechers do things like joining arbitration excavations with a warframe like Limbo, but spends the whole time rifted to avoid getting killed and ends up with a total of 3 kills and all the loot, all the work having been done by the rest of the squad. Such leechers are much harder to recognize early on, since a Limbo could just as well be a valuable squadmember (even though playing Limbo in arbi excavation is somewhat challenging). These willfully exploiting leechers are not that common (fortunately), but they do exist. When I encounter them I write something like "sorry guys, not playing with leechers" in the chat and leave/abort. I will rather loose rewards and drops than help such players.

But I still think that we are forgetting all those player really needing help. There are new players out there, trying to understand and learn the game, still unlocking the starchart, farming warframe parts and resources, and pushing into tougher missions without having everything maxed. Helping them should be an automatic response, a creed of honour. Dissing them because they haven't the experience, mods and setups you have is the worst kind of behaviour in my book. There are some players carping on newer players and destroying their fun, and they fit into my third negative group, "the scum".

Nothing of this tackles what the OP brought up, the possibility of selecting to play with your peers and avoid "idiots", "leechers" and even "noobs". This is only theoretically possible to do through the recruit chat, and only possible in practical terms by selecting to play with players you already know. If and when they are online and want to do the same things you want to do. I think Warframe as a game would benefit from an selectable option and/or a true matchmaking system facilitating such gameplay, some sort of "elite tier", where the eliteness doesn't come from the mission challenge level but from the level of the players participating in the mission. How to do this is and make it work is another can of worms (using only MR, stats and/or gear is not an option, it would have to rank behaviour as well), but it would enrich the gaming environment if such an option was available. Some might use it exclusively, others occasionally (like me, depending on mood), others never. But having it would be a good thing, adding another option and reducing frustration. 

Edited by Graavarg

il y a 38 minutes, Currilicious a dit :

Seeing how some of you have complained about "newer" players, I would like to point out it has always been this way. With more experience, you know bad play when you see it. And it can be quite often depending on what node you're on.

Nothing much to it really. If a particular mission has significant bearing on your game, then I suggest you solo it. I do. Sure, sometimes it takes longer but at least I don't have rationalize a disaster caused by some random dude.

And if you must PUG, do it with the assumption you need to carry the team. I always plan it that way even if I am there only to level a gun/frame. A get out of jail card if you will. This is one of the reasons why "veteran" players with a supposedly DPS build do not always do top damage. I didn't bring that build because I want nice big numbers. I did that in case things go sideways, I can do something about it.

I don't get the point of bringing a build without damage burst in disruption, a mode only about damage burst. 

And what about Arca plasmor for lephantis ? Or something else than slova and Titania for the bow only lephantis sortie ? 

I'm ok with exotic builds but a Mr 25 + player that don't know what frame to bring for what mission is too common for Mr to mean something more than the time you spent leeching on Hydron.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

I don't get the point of bringing a build without damage burst in disruption, a mode only about damage burst. 

And what about Arca plasmor for lephantis ? Or something else than slova and Titania for the bow only lephantis sortie ? 

I'm ok with exotic builds but a Mr 25 + player that don't know what frame to bring for what mission is too common for Mr to mean something more than the time you spent leeching on Hydron.

Not trying to start a flame war, but by what reasoning did you come to the conclusion that a) there is a "right" way of doing a mission, and b) that you have any right to decide what that way is? This is game, meant to be fun. For all. Doing it efficiently and/or fast is fun for some but not for others.

Everyone has the right to play a mission in their own way, and Warframe has maybe more options for this than any other comparable game. The only "wrong" equipment or build is one that isn't mission-capable (for that mission). If you join a mission open for all you accept that you do not have the right to demand that others play it in a certain way. If you cannot do that you should set up your own team using the recruit chat (or some other form of communication) or do it solo.

What this discussion is about is if you have any right to demand that players are actually able to do the mission at all. That is, what to do about players that are so unskilled, badly equipped or ignorant that they have no reasonable chance of even finishing the mission. This concerns all kinds of missions, but especially demanding missions and missions where they can "destroy" for other players. Arbitration is a good example of this, you can only do it once after getting the first reward (per hourly rotation) and having idiots dying will make you gather Resurgence markers, reducing your health, shields and draining your energy. So dead idiots basically destroy your Arbitration mission, especially if you are there for Vitus Essence. The only other comparable situation is unknowledgeable and unequipped players joining a Tridolon bounty, but in that mission they only take up a spot and do not confer negative debuffs on you (and if you joined a PUG you should be able to handle the Trid yourself).

Stopping players from joining missions inadequately equipped is not possible, and neither is setting some sort of "equipment gate". So currently the only option for players avoiding such situations would be a mission "channel" or version dedicated to players that do not exhibit such behaviour. This doesn't mean you get to decide what gear they bring, just that they are equipped, experienced and knowledgeable enough to handle the mission competently. This might very well include using non-META frames and weapons (lots of high-MRs do this, and with good results too). So again, if you want specific gear and builds, create your team using the recruit chat.

Edited by Graavarg

il y a 29 minutes, Graavarg a dit :

Not trying to start a flame war, but by what reasoning did you come to the conclusion that a) there is a "right" way of doing a mission, and b) that you have any right to decide what that way is? This is game, meant to be fun. For all. Doing it efficiently and/or fast is fun for some but not for others.

Everyone has the right to play a mission in their own way, and Warframe has maybe more options for this than any other comparable game. The only "wrong" equipment or build is one that isn't mission-capable (for that mission). If you join a mission open for all you accept that you do not have the right to demand that others play it in a certain way. If you cannot do that you should set up your own team using the recruit chat (or some other form of communication) or do it solo.

What this discussion is about is if you have any right to demand that players are actually able to do the mission at all. That is, what to do about players that are so unskilled, badly equipped or ignorant that they have no reasonable chance of even finishing the mission. This concerns all kinds of missions, but especially demanding missions and missions where they can "destroy" for other players. Arbitration is a good example of this, you can only do it once after getting the first reward (per hourly rotation) and having idiots dying will make you gather Resurgence markers, reducing your health, shields and draining your energy. So dead idiots basically destroy your Arbitration mission, especially if you are there for Vitus Essence. The only other comparable situation is unknowledgeable and unequipped players joining a Tridolon bounty, but in that mission they only take up a spot and do not confer negative debuffs on you (and if you joined a PUG you should be able to handle the Trid yourself).

Stopping players from joining missions inadequately equipped is not possible, and neither is setting some sort of "equipment gate". So currently the only option for players avoiding such situations would be a mission "channel" or version dedicated to players that do not exhibit such behaviour. This doesn't mean you get to decide what gear they bring, just that they are equipped, experienced and knowledgeable enough to handle the mission competently. This might very well include using non-META frames and weapons (lots of high-MRs do this, and with good results too). So again, if you want specific gear and builds, create your team using the recruit chat.

No.

Being high Mr don't give you the right to mess up with the other playtime.

Bring a useless Warframe and build to a certain kind of mission while high Mr only show that you are a terrible player and game partner that only know how to use the forge and leech.

Please don't be selfish, do your homework.

I encounter way more leechers in Asia region than NA. I have been playing in NA region since then even with 300ms. I don't care. In places like SO, I would encounter at least one 0-1% damage dealth leechers who just hide under the ladder while waiting for us to kill. We would never go past 4 zone. Players in NA are different. Everyone is eagerly contributing to the mission. Might have something to do with having more experienced players in NA. 

I only join pub if the mission isn't that difficult, that I know what to do without depending on anyone. You should try joining a clan or getting a good group before heading to missions like arbitration. You never know what kind of people you will get from pub. 

• Like 2

On 2020-01-28 at 2:11 AM, (PS4)SrebX said:

I really think something in the UI should help you find a similar minded team- Maybe an LFG option or just having the option to be more picky with the automatching system,

You may leave your feedbacks here.
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/18-art-animation-ui/

On 2020-01-28 at 2:11 AM, (PS4)SrebX said:

It's becoming increasingly rare to get a good team, and not to mention a similar minded team

The workaround is joining a clan of similar mind, you will get more chance there.

Arbitration mode requires a bit more knowledge about the game mechanism. Players will die if they are clueless. It's normal.
You don't have to revive anyone if they can't survive long enough there, it's ok to let them go.

Long time ago Warframe was giving each player 4 revives per day and I think Arbitration mode is pretty much casual.

10 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

I main Valkyr, playing level 50-60 content, I could literally drop the controller for 15-20 secs before mobs can kill me. 1 hit of melee weapon will kill mobs. 

I am unsure of how skill factors in here. I do not even need to do anything beside walking and hitting 1 button.

Only 20 Seconds? Yikes

We're talking about how "good" a player is. This is relative. You as a player may perform at an average level of take cheese, press 4, win, and take half baked youtuber builds. I personally don't consider someone good until they actually show proper thinking and know how to respond in certain situations, theory craft to create optimal builds, and play/move optimally. Look at it from a serious stance of positioning, teamwork, build cohesion, game mechanics, etc. Most people are casual and play the way they want and that's fine, but it doesn't make you "good" in my books.

Going with the flow makes you the average player. Learning how to improve and optimize your play, sets you apart. In some cases, people think it's even exploiting as you're doing something too efficient, IE animation canceling to abuse momentum. Just moving properly is something almost everyone I've met has difficulty with lmao.

You may think, wow this guy is some competitive loser who's trying to flex how good he is, but really, this is what many people did back then. And from their competitive natures, they've left Warframe as Warframe full on deleted it's competitive features in 2014. I'm not so much flexing, just calling myself the loser who's still here... And its a sad truth 😞

Edited by -BG-StormFighter117

On 2020-01-27 at 9:11 PM, (PS4)SrebX said:

...game is getting filled with plain awful players and clueless idiots.

...LFG option or just having the option to be more picky with the automatching system,

As a  awful player and clueless idiot, I support implementation of LFG -system. 

• Like 1