Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets play spot the problem

VenomousValentine

29 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I can say for sure that they have noticed, they just haven't decided what to do with that mod yet.

It's possible they haven't, when melee was first changed, they completely forgot to change some pretty important mods/stats until people complained about it. DE tends to miss out on a lot of things that are fairly obvious until it's brought to their attention, which they have admitted to several times recently.

1 minute ago, Yamazuki said:

It's possible they haven't, when melee was first changed, they completely forgot to change some pretty important mods/stats until people complained about it. DE tends to miss out on a lot of things that are fairly obvious until it's brought to their attention, which they have admitted to several times recently.

Normally I'd agree with you that it is possible, but in this specific case I know for a fact that they are aware.

8 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

I’m 99% sure it was this mod they mentioned on a stream a while back right after the melee rework as having been missed. Why they haven’t done anything about it yet? Well that’s DE, unfortunately.