Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VenomousValentine

Lets play spot the problem

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Channeling doesn't exist anymore.

And we have a winner.

I also would have accepted the answer "It's a warframe mod and not a melee mod"

But yes, DE neglected a few mods like this in their melee 3.0 rework.

or, perhaps its that blocking is now a 100% dmg reduction when hti from within certaino angles?

1 minute ago, NightBlitz said:

or, perhaps its that blocking is now a 100% dmg reduction when hti from within certaino angles?

But isnt REFLECTED back to the attacker.

17 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

I sincerely doubt they even noticed.

I can say for sure that they have noticed, they just haven't decided what to do with that mod yet.

39 minutes ago, VenomousValentine said:

I sincerely doubt they even noticed.

I know for a fact they have. But I can't get into specifics. 

29 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I can say for sure that they have noticed, they just haven't decided what to do with that mod yet.

It's possible they haven't, when melee was first changed, they completely forgot to change some pretty important mods/stats until people complained about it. DE tends to miss out on a lot of things that are fairly obvious until it's brought to their attention, which they have admitted to several times recently.

1 minute ago, Yamazuki said:

It's possible they haven't, when melee was first changed, they completely forgot to change some pretty important mods/stats until people complained about it. DE tends to miss out on a lot of things that are fairly obvious until it's brought to their attention, which they have admitted to several times recently.

Normally I'd agree with you that it is possible, but in this specific case I know for a fact that they are aware.

8 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

I’m 99% sure it was this mod they mentioned on a stream a while back right after the melee rework as having been missed. Why they haven’t done anything about it yet? Well that’s DE, unfortunately.

The channeling mechanic hasn't been fully replaced yet. Heavy attacks are mostly a replacement for charge attacks, with some channeling stuff co-opted. There's a rage mode or something coming with melee 3.0.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Garbage mod anyways so who really cares.

I want to use it on my support ack and brunt with electromagnetic shielding, guardian derision and all other blocking mods. Use it with garuda so they bleed themselves.

8 hours ago, VenomousValentine said:

1b3a14f8ee.pngDo you see the problem yet.

It's a completely useless mod above lvl 30?

The topic of that mod was given to the Design Council. Nothing has come of it for months now. So did they notice it?

Technically yes.

12 hours ago, Miser_able said:

It's probably being worked on. 

Mean while in DE HQ, someone sees this thread and goes "oh crap."

I can assure you it isn't being worked on btw.