Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Sepfahn zaw sheath bugs.

TeaCoffe

Zaws that are built using the Sepfahn strike have two very annoying bugs.
1. In the arsenal screen a copy of weapon's sheath appears for some reason.
2. If you attack even once in mission the sheath completely disappears until you extract.
And the saddest thing is that those bugs have been out there for almost 2 or more years, many people have reported them, but they haven't been fixed yet. It makes me feel really sad, since I really like the design of the nikana zaw, and would've liked to have it as my perfect all-rounded melee weapon. I would like to know if D.E. are even planning to fix those bugs.

32 minutes ago, TeaCoffe said:

Zaws that are built using the Sepfahn strike have two very annoying bugs.
1. In the arsenal screen a copy of weapon's sheath appears for some reason.
2. If you attack even once in mission the sheath completely disappears until you extract.
And the saddest thing is that those bugs have been out there for almost 2 or more years, many people have reported them, but they haven't been fixed yet. It makes me feel really sad, since I really like the design of the nikana zaw, and would've liked to have it as my perfect all-rounded melee weapon. I would like to know if D.E. are even planning to fix those bugs.

There are a couple more. The accessories are bugged with 2 appearing all the time, 1 in mid air and the other where it should be.

The weapon sheath also persists every where sometimes. Even when switching loadouts to something else.Spepfahn_zaw_bug_2.PNG

Spepfahn_zaw_bug_3.PNG

Spepfahn_zaw_bug_1.PNG