Luciole77

Can DE make a warframe focused on turrets?

Like wukong but they only use turrets...2 units fixed on turrets...interesting huh?🤩

Might as well make that Mesa's 1 or something. If there's a frame that does auto-aim turret without holding a button, then Mesa has no point left to exist. =P

26 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

Like wukong but they only use turrets...2 units fixed on turrets...interesting huh?🤩

I think they are trying something with Odalisk giving her turrets, but who knows how it will end, if they are like vaubans flechete its ok but AI based, they dont have the best record with AI...

Edited by prodi1600

Do you mean a Frame that can use the railjack side turrets? If so, wait until the command intrinsic drops. 

They actually talked about a warframe in the works that can use turrets on the last devstream if I remember correctly.

Edit: The warframe's name is Odalisk. From the devstream, it seems like her 2 is a turret. Whether it fires a few shots then disappears or stays around a while remains to be seen.

Edited by Gentleman_Bird

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

You have a very, very loose definition of turret.

loose cannon, almost. 

8 hours ago, Luciole77 said:

...interesting huh?🤩

considering that a Turret is designed to independently and automatically engage targets with no input from anyone else.. not really. I could easily see this frame being boring as hell because all you do is set your turrets and then check your Facebook feed or watch something on Netflix whilst it does the whole mission for you. I doubt Mesa users would be too happy about it either.

a frame with a single, deployable turret power as one of 4 abilities, sure  - many of us wanted that for Vauban's rework - but a turret only frame? nah.

8 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Thats why the reworked Mesa's regulators the first time if I remember right.

Hold the action button down, kill everything in a 360 degree radius the moment it spawned. Check occasionally to see if your energy ran out. Rinse, repeat. Oh, and also do a lap around the perimeter of the map to collect all the loot. Actually had people fall asleep while playing her on comms. 

Also, is everyone talking about auto-turrets? Because they're technically already in the game as an air support item....they just really suck like all air support. Well except for Lisets sweet alarm reset. 

How about a frame with exalted rampart instead.

It's still a turret right?

Edited by Test-995

How about turrets that will only fire at a target you "paint" with a laser sight?  Makes it active.

Or instead of robotic, it could be more like the grenier gunner seats with the shield and rapid-firing... portable mowing machine.

I never understood this request, Vauban has had turrets since I started playing, hell before the rework you could literally just throw your electro grenades on other players and force them to be your moving turrets.  And now the new grenades are even MORE turret like and we're still getting this request?

6 hours ago, Tekkarath said:

I never understood this request, Vauban has had turrets since I started playing

Very much this (RIP old Tesla spam), and now Wukong also has a (powerful, mobile) turret thing, but that's not good enough because ... why?

16 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Image result for odalisk warframe

how about the new warframe who has a turrent cannon ability 

Instead of a good Vauban rework..... they decided to put the rework into a new frame. lol

5 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Instead of a good Vauban rework..... they decided to put the rework into a new frame. lol

honestly i dont see her kit as vauban in anyway, she only has grenades on her 1 power and it splits into shields or shrapnel

On 2020-01-28 at 2:23 AM, Gentleman_Bird said:

They actually talked about a warframe in the works that can use turrets on the last devstream if I remember correctly.

Edit: The warframe's name is Odalisk. From the devstream, it seems like her 2 is a turret. Whether it fires a few shots then disappears or stays around a while remains to be seen.

It was specifically stated in the stream that it fires a few shots and disappears.

but serious just recently learned how to octavia, that was of course 2+ years ago and counting

Edited by (XB1)tealfigment

can we also give them a dispenser and teleporter, oh and make them texan with a hardhat