Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILER* GIANT FINGER

PookieNumnums

Just now, Myscho said:

Bit late to the party

i havent seen anyone talking about it being a finger. so... not really. and last time i was back there you could only see in with the omni and couldnt tell exactly what it was. 

please link for me the previous threads discussing it so i can get in on that action. 

5 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

i havent seen anyone talking about it being a finger. so... not really. and last time i was back there you could only see in with the omni and couldnt tell exactly what it was. 

please link for me the previous threads discussing it so i can get in on that action. 

lol

Waiting for the inevitable egg meet face.

Edited by schilds
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

Because everyone stated/named the topic under ''reliquary drive'' so that you do not get spoiled what it is just by reading the title 😕

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, PookieNumnums said:

I don't have a link but very clear screenshots of it were floating around before RJ phase 2 even released. I don't think it really generated much discussion, since it's such a random, out-of-nowhere thing that there's not much to say about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

Here you go.

The finger was discovered right after The Rising Tide update.

3 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/search?q=finger&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all 

bruh

7 hours ago, PookieNumnums said:

No ones talking about it because there’s not really much to talk about. It’s a giant finger. That’s literally it.

There was one discussion about it belonging to the man in the wall and that was about it.

On 2020-01-27 at 9:58 PM, SordidDreams said:

I don't have a link but very clear screenshots of it were floating around before RJ phase 2 even released. I don't think it really generated much discussion, since it's such a random, out-of-nowhere thing that there's not much to say about it.

On 2020-01-27 at 10:11 PM, Miser_able said:

The first threads about this started about a week after rising tide came out. 

On 2020-01-27 at 10:30 PM, Xaero said:

Here you go.

The finger was discovered right after The Rising Tide update.

Thanks.  Cannot believe i missed this, and that no one was talking about it in game. 

On 2020-01-28 at 11:28 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No ones talking about it because there’s not really much to talk about. It’s a giant finger. That’s literally it.

There was one discussion about it belonging to the man in the wall and that was about it.

There is quite a bit to talk about, particularly in the context of cy's quotes, unused concept art and other details surrounding the finger. It's more like nobody cares to dig in any way because any info that isn't directly and unmistakably thrown at players seems to be ignored.