Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Missing UI after interacting with forge and a slew of other issues

Fredrick_Lightwood

As I was playing a Railjack mission with my girlfriend we encountered quite a few bugs in one go that should honestly receive some immediate attention given that they are game breaking. I have compiled a list in a video, but for those without the time to watch the video it goes like this: After interacting with the forge I lost the entirety of my UI and could only get the "Press X" prompt to appear on anything, as for literally every little bit of UI that is not included in that description it was gone, I was in Warframe: Hardcore Mode for lack of a better term. On my girlfriend's side she was dying while entering ships during the fade from black part of the entrance. Beyond this the game was refusing to let me use the slingshot and would just put me in a black void. After this I carried on the mission with no UI and no assistance and found that entering bases was wonky I could press X and be teleported elsewhere around the map, but pressing X again moved me back. Once I figured out that if I waited long enough I would be teleported into the ship to complete the objective the mission went much more smoothly, but below is the video that catches some of the bugs (I didn't get the idea to record until after my girlfriend was dead)

I don't believe I brought in any drama, there was a severe amount of frustration, but I wasn't shouting "This game is crap" I pointed out that maybe these issues should have already been corrected, but if a 10:44 video isn't concise with a summation in the text post above it then I obviously don't know what is. Although, would you care to outline what you believe to be drama as I don't see what you're seeing obviously