Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Vitus Drop less over the last week or 2

-AncientWarrior-

Question

Heya Tenno,

I play alot of Arbi, usually 1 hr solo or with my 2 other clan mates.  We farm for Vitus and have done so for quite a while. We use Smeeta and Booster to maximised returns.  The last 2 weeks the drops have reduced by almost 60%.  We kept saying "it's just RNG" but it seems that RNG has been more than unfavourable than it used to be.  We used to "average" 40-60 Vitus in a 1 hr game, some times 30, sometimes 90+, but it averaged out about 1 Vitus per minute played.  Lately its been a great deal lower and even our good return games are lower by about 20 Vitus.  We ran 1 hr missions alot over the last 5 days and it seems to be returning 1 Vitus per 3 mintues played.  Just wondering if anyone has seen any notes from DE on Vitus reduction or addition to drop tables etc?

DE if you happen to read this, hows about making the Drop Chance Booster work on the Drone spawns, at least that gives us more opportunity to gain more Vitus with out changing the drop table..or dare I ask increase Vitus drop chance abit 😉

7 answers to this question

Given the lack of threads about it, I thought I was the only one to have noticed a change in droprate (which usually means 'it's not happening') but my experience is consistent, this week I am not getting even remotely the same amount of Vitus I could get before, and the possibility that something changed on my side is abysmal.

i don't know if just confirmation bias, but similar here - we played 55 minutes corpus arbi yesterday with some randoms (good squad tho) and it dropped 7 vitus total. 1 person had have the booster on as well. this experience has been consistent int he last few days, but I am fearing it might be just rng.