Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

But Revolite isn't consumed until damage is repaired. 

I don't want to explain on forum how to grief other people, thank you for understanding. If you're curious, just think about it for a minute and you'll find a way, it's not that hard.

On 2020-01-28 at 1:03 AM, (XB1)DreamyRelic80 said:

Sounds like you’re being a bit unrealistic, space magic LoJack is what you’re talking about. And as buggy as the game mode is right now equals more problems.

Pilot leaves the ship, mean while it’s getting lit up as a sitting duck. 

the pub groups you’re in just suck. Everyone there should do what ever is needed at the moment. Half the time I try to put out a fire/ect somebody beats me to it.

its co op, if it’s not with people you know… you’re probly going to have a bad time.

or a good one, it’s a coin toss 

I. Did. Not. Leave. The. Ship.

On 2020-01-28 at 3:47 PM, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

While I'm also annoyed when people sometimes don't respect the captain and pilot without asking (because that impacts all factors of the mission), I also find it important to be able to have someone else take the wheel while I take care of other things. 

But I still asked them nicely 3 times to get off the helm. And they did not listen. I got off to do repairs on the ship since 1 tenno already was out of the RJ. And the other was just standing around doing nothing.

On 2020-01-28 at 1:15 AM, (XB1)DreamyRelic80 said:

I’m telling that’s “your” experience. Not everyone’s. Not mine, I don’t pilot mine because I hated it at first, gravitated to over time, stoped again to join pubs because it’s quicker to join groups in progress then to wait for only one person to join a four way through the mission.

when I use mine I haven’t had the issue you have, but if I did I know some people just don’t know what they’re doing or even what to do. 

match making is rng’s final form

These are veterans I'm playing with, people that clearly have their own RJ. There is no excuse.

On 2020-01-28 at 4:10 AM, Aesthier said:

Really? Nowhere in your original post (which was what I replied to) did I see you request an "option" for anything.

Instead I just saw repeated statements regarding your belief that "only" the owner of each railjack should be allowed to pilot it and no one else.

You clearly misunderstood what I've said then.

On 2020-01-28 at 10:17 AM, EzioTheEagle said:

Don't be selfish like "ITS MY RAILJACK SO I SHOULD DECIDE WHO WILL DO WHAT

do one thing.. Play solo.. 

Your idea or suggestion is totally trash.. Anyone can do anything whatever they wanna do.. No matter whose ship it is.. Otherwise there is no point doing a coop gamemode or doing railjack with friends coz literally u are killing the fun by limiting it. 

Lmao another person calling me selfish and avoiding the entire topic of the thread. Look, I should be able to have certain options available as the pilot of the RJ. I put in my time to make my own RJ, i want to actually BE A PILOT, not the repairman. I'm sorry you don't understand that.

On 2020-01-28 at 10:17 AM, EzioTheEagle said:

Don't be selfish like "ITS MY RAILJACK SO I SHOULD DECIDE WHO WILL DO WHAT

do one thing.. Play solo.. 

Your idea or suggestion is totally trash.. Anyone can do anything whatever they wanna do.. No matter whose ship it is.. Otherwise there is no point doing a coop gamemode or doing railjack with friends coz literally u are killing the fun by limiting it. 

How am I killing the fun by bring light on the toxic players who ruin it for everyone else? Lmao.

Assuming you are having a problem with your pilot seat.
DE may not agree with your idea but you may leave your suggestion here:
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/

My suggested workarounds:

• I usually fly public in the Veil and found mostly experienced crews so far. They usually let me pilot the ship when I approach the seat. Actually they mostly refuse to pilot the RJ.
  • I have no problem doing other tasks in the mission, I can do any role (repair/infiltrate/defense...) if it means to complete the mission. I can solo the mission but prefer having crews easing my workload. I don't like sitting in the pilot seat for the entire mission anyway.
  • My RJ was built tough and easy to drive by anyone. I don't really care who is the pilot as long as the mission tasks are completed.
  • I won't be upset if my RJ is on fire or about to blow up, my crews fails to cooperate or Cy keeps spouting nonsense, these problems are expected and I already have a plan in mind to deal with them.  
  • In a worse case, If I can't continue with the current mission, I hit abort and revise my new better plans.

3 hours ago, blimsoon said:

Assuming you are having a problem with your pilot seat.
DE may not agree with your idea but you may leave your suggestion here:
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/

My suggested workarounds:

• I usually fly public in the Veil and found mostly experienced crews so far. They usually let me pilot the ship when I approach the seat. Actually they mostly refuse to pilot the RJ.
  • I have no problem doing other tasks in the mission, I can do any role (repair/infiltrate/defense...) if it means to complete the mission. I can solo the mission but prefer having crews easing my workload. I don't like sitting in the pilot seat for the entire mission anyway.
  • My RJ was built tough and easy to drive by anyone. I don't really care who is the pilot as long as the mission tasks are completed.
  • I won't be upset if my RJ is on fire or about to blow up, my crews fails to cooperate or Cy keeps spouting nonsense, these problems are expected and I already have a plan in mind to deal with them.  
  • In a worse case, If I can't continue with the current mission, I hit abort and revise my new better plans.

You are on PC. Different group of people from console.

21 hours ago, (XB1)AnnabelleNewell said:
On 2020-01-28 at 3:10 AM, Aesthier said:

Really? Nowhere in your original post (which was what I replied to) did I see you request an "option" for anything.

Instead I just saw repeated statements regarding your belief that "only" the owner of each railjack should be allowed to pilot it and no one else.

You clearly misunderstood what I've said then.

Don't you mean "You clearly misunderstood what I meant." ?.

I think options are a wonderful thing and I can get behind you if what you were really asking for was the option for the Railjack owner to boot someone out of the pilots seat so the owner can get into it.

However not clarifying that directly in your opening post and writing that post in a complaintive combative style that distracts from what you believe you are asking for is no one's fault but your own.

As others have suggested posting your suggestion for giving railjack owners an option to boot other players out of the pilot seat would probably give it more traction if written under the feedback forums.

I will be happy to go there and upvote it once you have written it out because I too believe in the idea that there are times the host should be able to do such a thing. However I would suggest taking the time to properly think about how you are writing that request so that it is perfectly clear what you are asking for and not hidden behind personal biases and frustration.

Edited by Aesthier

Ok, just to clarify, I have ADHD, so basically well thought out posts are not my forte.

If I seem like I have no clue what I'm talking about to you, that's a you problem. In my mind I know exactly what I'm trying to reflect,  you're just perceiving it in a different way.

But other than that, my point still stands.

I've tried taking small things like this to the discussion or feedback, but it will not let me post there so. I don't know where else to put such a suggestion at.

Edited by (XB1)AnnabelleNewell

I was just doing a normal railjack mission in the veil you know  nothing special, having some people join  because hey why not when I left the pilot seat thing for one minute and this "nice human" take the ship and fly it right up to the ship killer platform causing me to have to rush through the platform, then recall back to the ship to repair it. This wouldn't happen if we had the option to kick. Yes there can be downsides but most people aren't a**holes.

If you mean squad kick: DE are never going to introduce a kick feature (and if you'd bothered to use the search function you would know that).  The currently suggested feature is to allow the host a 'captain' role where they can order someone off of the pilot controls so they can take control.

If you mean pilot seat kick:  Yup.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Thewarlord1278 said:

This wouldn't happen if we had the option to kick.

you're right; it would be MUCH worse instead;

ANY, and I do mean ANY, kick system can be abused, which is why time and time again, people ask for a kick system, and time and time again, they are told it will never happen. DE have gone on record themselves to say there is no plan for a kick system. at this point, it's as pointless as asking for founder stuff to return.

if you want a better chance at a good team, play with friends/clan or use recruit chat to filter out players, those are your best options. PUGs are a roll of the dice; sometimes you get double sixes, sometimes it's Snake Eyes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

If you mean squad kick: DE are never going to introduce a kick feature (and if you'd bothered to use the search function you would know that).  The currently suggested feature is to allow the host a 'captain' role where they can order someone off of the pilot controls so they can take control.

If you mean pilot seat kick:  Yup.

I mean pilot kick seat. Like I don't care about kicking a squad or vote to kick. If someone is sabotaging a mission in railjack, like he was. There should be a remove option for captain to be like gtfo.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

ANY, and I do mean ANY, kick system can be abused.

You see I agree, but not everyone will. Look at destiny it has a host remove and do people abuse it? No. Not unless you are being a total a**hole. I mean for railjack only. The rest of the game is fine without a kick, railjack though. People can sabotage a mission easily. I'm not necessarily saying kick from squad. I mean like remove from pilot seat. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Thewarlord1278 said:

You see I agree, but not everyone will.

people can disagree all they like: facts are facts, and the fact is that ANY kick system, however many safeguards are in place, can and will be abused by toxic individuals. it might seem harmless just kicking players out of the pilot seat, but arguments and toxic behaviour can easily arise just from that. you can save yourself a lot of trouble by either A: making it clear that YOU are the pilot, or B: assigning someone you have confidence in to Pilot for you. decide these things in advance, and communicate with your squad: actually talking to people can clear up a lot of issues.

and again, if you don't want to run the risk of a bad pilot, Pilot yourself or use recruit chat, stating that you want a Pilot with some experience.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

people can disagree all they like: facts are facts, and the fact is that ANY kick system, however many safeguards are in place, can and will be abused by toxic individuals. it might seem harmless just kicking players out of the pilot seat, but arguments and toxic behaviour can easily arise just from that. you can save yourself a lot of trouble by either A: making it clear that YOU are the pilot, or B: assigning someone you have confidence in to Pilot for you. decide these things in advance, and communicate with your squad: actually talking to people can clear up a lot of issues.

and again, if you don't want to run the risk of a bad pilot, Pilot yourself or use recruit chat, stating that you want a Pilot with some experience.

That's the thing with EU servers my dude  not everyone understands English. So the talking to them part, kinda impossible if they have no idea what you are saying and I normally run with clan/alliance mates. Either way, a captain remove from Pilot seat option is a good thing. It is the captains ship, therefore they are in charge they should have the ability to be like you get off my ship. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Thewarlord1278 said:

That's the thing with EU servers my dude  not everyone understands English.

sure, but if you use recruit chat in English, only English players will understand you, therefore you will only get English speaking players that you can communicate with, so language barriers aren't an issue, unless you are in Public.