Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Polearm thrust attack and animations?

IllogicalLogic420

Twirling Spire has a couple Thrust attacks IIRC, but most people still prefer Shimmering Blight, and most Polearms are polarized for that anyway. I really do love my Polearms, though many of them are straight up cutting Polearms like Guandao and Orthos. don't get me wrong, I love them to bits, but a traditional Spear-like weapon would be cool. Sydon family are the closest we have, but they're Tridents, technically a different thing to a spear.

also, sweeping attacks are better vs groups, which is kind of what you want in Warframe, but I still totally want a proper spear and a new stance that suits it.

• Like 1

Twirling Spire E, E, E, E is made up of some thrust attacks.

Sadly I had to give up on polearms because I get annoyed by the sometimes hitchy first strike of a combo, looks like the guy has an arm spasm. Most notable as a client but still happens quite frequently with high attack speed while solo or as host. Possibly it is tied to the "forced" heavy attack mechanic, where at high speeds it doesnt really recognize if I wanna do a heavy attack or a combo.

9 hours ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

How come these don't exist? I wanna shove my polearm through the Queen's chest with a strong thrust.

Or, sprint into an enemy and impale them. Run them into a wall maybe.

Impale multiple enemies and we have a kebab. 😄

Twirling spire had mostly thrust attacks which was GOD DAMN AWFUL, so much momentum and little area coverage. It was changed in U26 to an actual, usable stance.