Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U got to help me out here, Cmon MAN

(PSN)TheRealRichboy

Question

7 answers to this question

OMG look at OP profile, hes struggling in there, man I think youre trying too hard, just take it easy and go little by little, having a Prime Rhino will help but wont make the game easy mode for you, specially if you need to get better mods, my recomendation go to void and grind the Hell out of the secret rooms for mods, also cetus does give you the hunter and gladiators mods, warframe its a pretty extensive game, try to enjoy yourself and have a good time, believe me to be a new player its the best in this game, try to enjoy it while it last.

Also there are a ton of good Warframe aout there besides rhino, its better to learn them as you go instead of learn them when you already have others maxed out.

Edited by prodi1600

1 hour ago, (PS4)TheRealRichboy said:

is there a better warframe for farming out there?

The loot frames are Nekros, Hydroid, and Khora. I think all three need syndicate augment mods to work smoothly. Depending on the type of mission and your play style you can uses what ever fits better. Nekros is the go to because in a group you can cover a much larger area for teammates. Where as the other two need to be killed in the ability. Better for semi AFK farming.

11 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

Grendel is boring.I would say as boring as Inaros, but at least Inaros has a good skin.

Nah Grendel is worth it, even if it is just so you can pick up Nox, Commander and all the other trolly grineer enemies and casually lob them down a death pit 😈