Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changing energy & emissive colors with one click

-Tilter-

Since the introduction of mixing two energy colors and an added emissive colors as well, it's become really bothersome and time consuming changing those colors for our increasing amount of frames and weapons. For those like me who still prefer the single color for all energy rather than mixing there should be a single click button to change them all rather than having to do it for all 4 on all things which on frames is 12 colors or more if you use a syandana and attachment and all weapons and companions and operator etc etc. When I decide I want to switch it up a bit and change my energy color it literally takes me around 1h to change it on only my most used gear rather than all of it, I dread to even think how long that would take.. I think this shouldn't be too difficult to implement but it still needs to be seen, acknowledged and approved DE so here's hoping they notice this.

I'd rather have a button to apply current Warframe colours to all applicable equipment such as weapons, companions and archwing stuff with one button. Or better, let me have a few checkboxes that I can tick to select what to apply or not. Like say I want all my weapons an AW stuff to be the same colour but don't want to apply them to companion etc.

20 minutes ago, Fluffysbeans said:

While we're at it, a button to swap energy 1 and 2 would be nice, especially since all frames don't use the same blending order.

If Railjack is any indicative, we should be able to drag and drop for swapping channel colors, so hopefully it transitions to the new Warframe appearance UI whenever it is available.