How to farm debt bonds easily

Question

12 answers to this question

I would recommend doing bounties since its the fastest way/ only way to farm it without vox solaris

Ticker does bring it but its like once a day and he changes debts every couple of hours so good luck getting him to sell you so unless you can check ticker every so often or for a long period of time i wouldnt recommend it

ive been trying to get familiar debt bonds for like 20 days from ticker checked like twice a day and only got it one

• Like 3

Best choice for the higher debt bonds is bounties. Ticker might rarely sell the higher ones but he tends to really only carry training and shelter bonds. Also, you might not even be able to afford the higher ones, especially if you don't have the amount of resources needed.

21 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

AFAIK Ticker is guaranteed to have at least one of each

Not always, it may be at different times of the day but not everyone can check every single time. Some of the times I've looked, like just after the daily reset, he's had five training/shelter offers and one of the others. Bounties are still the faster and cheaper way to get the higher bonds.

• Like 5
On 2020-01-29 at 9:18 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Not always, it may be at different times of the day but not everyone can check every single time. Some of the times I've looked, like just after the daily reset, he's had five training/shelter offers and one of the others. Bounties are still the faster and cheaper way to get the higher bonds.

This so much. Unless you can do profit taker super fast guaranteed one per run, bounties will net you more possibly faster.

On Switch, I've rarely seen Ticker ever have anything outside of Training, and Shelter bonds for sale. When they do, they cost a hefty amount from what I remember. In the amount of time waiting, you could be running either one of these, and getting them before she has them for sale.

Edited by (NSW)Master2873
Fixed a word.

My Ticker has only shelter/training bonds. What I remmember he usualy had all kinds of bonds at least once (early 2020). Is it on purpose? Forcing players to do bounties?

How many bounties (hours) it will take to get.. 20 advanced, 20 familial bonds?

Edited by (PSN)shann_cz
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, (PSN)shann_cz said:

My Ticker has only shelter/training bonds. What I remmember he usualy had all kinds of bonds at least once (early 2020). Is it on purpose? Forcing players to do bounties?

How many bounties (hours) it will take to get.. 20 advanced, 20 familial bonds?

If you find a group that can do Profit Taker in 5 minutes or so, you could run that in an okay amount of time. Otherwise it might be faster to do the bounties up a certain point, and if you don't get bonds, start it over. You'll get 2 from bounties if they drop.

Forgot to mention you get 2 Advances debt bonds at least as well for beating PT, and 3 medical.

Edited by (NSW)Master2873
Fixed word. Stupid auto correct. Also, added extra info I forgot.