Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to farm debt bonds easily

Captain_Rocket505

Question

17 answers to this question

I would recommend doing bounties since its the fastest way/ only way to farm it without vox solaris

Ticker does bring it but its like once a day and he changes debts every couple of hours so good luck getting him to sell you so unless you can check ticker every so often or for a long period of time i wouldnt recommend it

ive been trying to get familiar debt bonds for like 20 days from ticker checked like twice a day and only got it one

• Like 3

21 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

AFAIK Ticker is guaranteed to have at least one of each

Not always, it may be at different times of the day but not everyone can check every single time. Some of the times I've looked, like just after the daily reset, he's had five training/shelter offers and one of the others. Bounties are still the faster and cheaper way to get the higher bonds.

• Like 5

On 2020-01-29 at 9:18 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Not always, it may be at different times of the day but not everyone can check every single time. Some of the times I've looked, like just after the daily reset, he's had five training/shelter offers and one of the others. Bounties are still the faster and cheaper way to get the higher bonds.

This so much. Unless you can do profit taker super fast guaranteed one per run, bounties will net you more possibly faster.

On Switch, I've rarely seen Ticker ever have anything outside of Training, and Shelter bonds for sale. When they do, they cost a hefty amount from what I remember. In the amount of time waiting, you could be running either one of these, and getting them before she has them for sale.

Edited by (NSW)Master2873
Fixed a word.

My Ticker has only shelter/training bonds. What I remmember he usualy had all kinds of bonds at least once (early 2020). Is it on purpose? Forcing players to do bounties?

How many bounties (hours) it will take to get.. 20 advanced, 20 familial bonds?

Edited by (PSN)shann_cz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PSN)shann_cz said:

My Ticker has only shelter/training bonds. What I remmember he usualy had all kinds of bonds at least once (early 2020). Is it on purpose? Forcing players to do bounties?

How many bounties (hours) it will take to get.. 20 advanced, 20 familial bonds?

If you find a group that can do Profit Taker in 5 minutes or so, you could run that in an okay amount of time. Otherwise it might be faster to do the bounties up a certain point, and if you don't get bonds, start it over. You'll get 2 from bounties if they drop.

Forgot to mention you get 2 Advances debt bonds at least as well for beating PT, and 3 medical.

Edited by (NSW)Master2873
Fixed word. Stupid auto correct. Also, added extra info I forgot.

You can do one of the three things below :

1) Try to see if Ticker has the debt bound you're looking for. It changes very often, so you have to verify very often too.

2) Talk to Eudico to do a Bounty that can reward you with a debt bound :

• Familial Debt Bound (x2) on Tier 5 Bounties (lvl 40-60) : 25% drop chance on stage 1; 16% on stages 2 and 3; 14% on stage 4.
  • Advanced Debt Bound (x2) on Tier 4 Bounties (lvl 30-50) : 19% drop chance on stage 1; 14% on stages 2and 3; and 13% on stage 4.

3) Ask for a friend that can do the Profit Taker Bounty to do it with you : even if you're not Rank 5 on Solaris United, it's possible to do it. Your friend (you must be friends in the game) must lauch the mission (open squad) and go to the elevator. When he arrives on Orbs Valley, you will be able to join him : just go to your Communication menu and choose Friends, and then choose to join your friends' match. If your frind invite you, it won't work : it's you who have to join his party. This will make you join him on the Profit Taker Bounty, which rewards you with 3 medical, 2 advanced and 1 familial debt bounds (x2 with a booster). DE tried to fix this some time ago, but it still works.

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
  • Like 1

On 2020-01-28 at 6:24 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Can someone tell or show me an efficient way to farm advances or familial debt-bonds for Solaris United? 

Indeed there is... 

The profit Taker Drops Every Debt Bond... Guaranteed 😁.... You unlock The Profit Taker by reaching Max Rank with... Wait for it.... SOLARIS UNITED.... 😐 Yeah.... That's how they get ya.... 😭.

11 hours ago, jerryjealously said:

Do the bounty for the associated bonds and extract after the first step for best odds.

You made me respond to 2 Year Old Thread 😭 !!!

On 2020-01-29 at 1:07 AM, TARINunit9 said:

AFAIK Ticker is guaranteed to have at least one of each

They say this, but I've never seen Ticker sell Advances or Familial.  Ever.  I was checking them regularly for a while for bonds as well as that toy truck decoration.

I got most of mine through bounties, but I lived on Fortuna when it first dropped.  The stockpiles I have now are because Medical, Advances and Familial are all guaranteed drops from Profit Taker.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

They say this, but I've never seen Ticker sell Advances or Familial.  Ever.  I was checking them regularly for a while for bonds as well as that toy truck decoration.

They changed it after I made that comment. Ticker doesn't carry diddley squat anymore

• Like 1