Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the plague kripath tradeable please

(PSN)draco_86

I bought an extra one for my buddy who been out for a few weeks do to medical and just realised i cant even give it to her when we talk next.

I know its a stretch cause its always been untradeable but other event items are tradeable so this would be amazing! Thank you in advance

Part of me wants to say no, the event is a week long and not hard to get one. The other part of me hates the inconsistency of this game. If we can trade parts of any weapon, why not these. Hell Syndicates have weapon parts but it can't even be an argument for "Oh its a rep item".

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)draco_86 said:

but other event items are tradeable

Yeah well those events occurred long ago and the items awarded by them are either farmed from specific mobs, obtained through Invasion missions or sold by Baro and only the ones that come in Baro are tradeable.

Zaws require reputation with Cetus to be crafted as it also requires Rep to obtain the Plagued parts from Nakak. It would be too much of a Skip to simply allow trade of these parts BPs.

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yeah well those events occurred long ago and the items awarded by them are either farmed from specific mobs, obtained through Invasion missions or sold by Baro and only the ones that come in Baro are tradeable.

Zaws require reputation with Cetus to be crafted as it also requires Rep to obtain the Plagued parts from Nakak. It would be too much of a Skip to simply allow trade of these parts BPs.

I hear you but it sucks. Unlike some events that come often *cough*ghouls*cough* this barely comes once a year. And is a great source formas.

The parts for the anomaly are tradeable. So why not this? 

Feel like they should be. We can trade the new weapon blueprints from Empyrean. We can trade the Furax Wraith parts from PoE Bounties, all of the wraith/vandal parts from invasions and even the parts from the Fomorian and Razorback. They should at least allow it for just the plague star parts.

Edited by --Brandt--

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Spider_Enigma said:

it took 1 whole run to get a part.... 

2 runs got YOU 3

3 runs got YOU all 4.... no excuses, he had time to do it

unless u needed to rank up then add in 2 more runs for a total of 5, none of it was rng

^

No excuses

EDIT: Also FTFY

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn
Corrected grammar of quoted post

22 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

^

No excuses

EDIT: Also FTFY

As mentioned the reason for me was cause she was out for medical and is still out. And with this being a yearly event vs some others it sucks that she would have to wait till next year before she can have the awesomeness.

So valid excuse

On 2020-01-28 at 12:57 PM, (PS4)draco_86 said:

As mentioned the reason for me was cause she was out for medical and is still out. And with this being a yearly event vs some others it sucks that she would have to wait till next year before she can have the awesomeness.

So valid excuse

i played for a full year before i even got a prime because i wasn't touching towers for a while until i was geared for it, if i could wait that long, then so cant other people, there is a whole mess load of other weapons in game to use, and raipiers r a single target weapon

the only need for it is if ur fighting lvl 150s and only fighting them 1 at a time

Edited by (PS4)Spider_Enigma