Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Prestige Tiers limitless

Issh1n

as the title described; dear DE,

can you remove the rank 30 limit for prestige tier in NW(Nightwave)? i hate to wait for another NW to start so i can get to do stuff and get things from the creds offering(nitain extract for being the most needed). thank you.

18 minutes ago, --Xeiphrus-- said:

as the title described; dear DE,

can you remove the rank 30 limit for prestige tier in NW(Nightwave)? i hate to wait for another NW to start so i can get to do stuff and get things from the creds offering(nitain extract for being the most needed). thank you.

As long as they cut intermissions down back to 15 and maybe throw in either a scaling or reverse scaling bonus. Preferably the latter might be better, where prestige ranks give chunky amount of creds and gives less and less after X ranks and repeats the process till it goes to maybe 10-15 a rank i guess. Basically something nice for those that need to catch up but rather not burn themselves out and rather wait till the next intermission for more clean up.

I mean intermission are NOT night wave episodes so they should be short, simple and be made more as both filler and catch back up on what people might of missed, but should NOT have thar damn rank rewards have duplicates of items that we have no use having extras of (copies of mods & accessories that honestly can just be PUT in the cred shop instead).

But honestly im just one of those few sick of a poorly designed FOMO system that D.E. needs to realize just like with many elements of warframe atm, needs to be simplified, condensed and made more friendly for ALL players. Both the casuals who only come on a few times a week and those who login every day.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2020-01-29 at 2:13 AM, Avienas said:

As long as they cut intermissions down back to 15 and maybe throw in either a scaling or reverse scaling bonus. Preferably the latter might be better, where prestige ranks give chunky amount of creds and gives less and less after X ranks and repeats the process till it goes to maybe 10-15 a rank i guess. Basically something nice for those that need to catch up but rather not burn themselves out and rather wait till the next intermission for more clean up.

I mean intermission are NOT night wave episodes so they should be short, simple and be made more as both filler and catch back up on what people might of missed, but should NOT have thar damn rank rewards have duplicates of items that we have no use having extras of (copies of mods & accessories that honestly can just be PUT in the cred shop instead).

But honestly im just one of those few sick of a poorly designed FOMO system that D.E. needs to realize just like with many elements of warframe atm, needs to be simplified, condensed and made more friendly for ALL players. Both the casuals who only come on a few times a week and those who login every day.

speaking of which, they expanded the prestige tier to rank 90, who's HAHA now? 

The capped prestige on Intermission episodes is not supposed to be an issue. The reason prestige even exists is because DE wanted to enforce the part where you only need 60% of the Nightwave tasks completed to hit 30.

With that in place, it naturally means that players completing 100% would go over 30 and needed some form of reward from it.

Nightwave is technically not supposed to run long enough to need more than 60 ranks and the fact that they’ve expanded it to 90 is purely because the next actual Nightwave (glass maker) is taking longer than expected.

It’s important to note that the first Intermission only had 15 ranks, because The Emissary was ready in time and DE would genuinely prefer to have more actual Nightwave episodes than Intermissions.

There is no reason to make Intermission caps unlimited because the plan is not to give players enough time during Intermissions to get to the current prestige cap in the first place.

12 hours ago, --Xeiphrus-- said:

speaking of which, they expanded the prestige tier to rank 90, who's HAHA now? 

Talk about necro`ing a 2 week old post dood...

I still stand by my statement that the content is suppose to be a SIDE-activity, not something to take up most of your time to get thru or most of your patience that you already worn thin from other grinding so your patience to play warframe is already rather small.

Either way they might as well just get rid of the fooking prestige and boost the cred gain in the initial 15 & 30 ranks by about double to triple what they currently give. Resolves the problem by giving more goods in less time. Which might not even need to go that far because most likely do not care about all the cosmetics and those that already have them all would only really have potatoes and kuva for the most part to sink them in.

OOOOOR, Either way, D.E. needs to stop with this b.s. of perpetually expanding the ranks for intermission and just instead put in new UNIQUE weekly nightwave missions that just straight up give creds after you reach prestige rank and make it drastically a smaller amount to maybe around 2 to 4 weeklys instead of the 6 to 8ish, not counting the dailies which should honestly stop being used after you break into prestige rank.

When people come to the restaurant called warframe, they came for a good meal, not to be constantly fed leftover bread-rolls over and over again while they keep saying its taking a bit longer to prepare the actual meal. So by the time the actual meal comes by, we are already frooking too full on bread to even care to enjoy the meal, if the meal is actually a good meal despite taking so long for them to make it.

Edited by Avienas