Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean Supporter Pack Available on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

WF_EmpyreanSupporterPack_NewsHeader_3840x1040.jpg

The Empyrean Supporter Pack has everything you need to take to the stars in style, including Platinum and exclusive Empyrean-themed items!

WF_EmpyeranSupporterPack_SM_1080p.jpg

The Empyrean Supporter Pack features:

• Itzal Armor Set
  • Empyrean Sigil
  • Commander Emote
  • Railjack In Action Glyph
  • Empyrean Poster
  • 570 Platinum

Limited-time offer. Only one per account.

Get the best possible start to your Empyrean journey with the Empyrean Supporter Pack! Find it in the in-game market now.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Get the best possible start to your Empyrean journey with the Empyrean Supporter Pack! Find it in the in-game market now.

Best possible start is currently unobtainable on consoles with buggy 27.0.5.  It will always be stuck at 4/6 crewships...

To all the people complaining about this pack being released while there are fixes needed, would you rather not have this pack either?  It's not a case of getting one or the other, the pack was made already.  Would you rather have waited even longer for a pack PC players already had, when waiting would have no effect on whether or not bugs get fixed?

21 hours ago, Katinka said:

To all the people complaining about this pack being released while there are fixes needed, would you rather not have this pack either?  It's not a case of getting one or the other, the pack was made already.  Would you rather have waited even longer for a pack PC players already had, when waiting would have no effect on whether or not bugs get fixed?

I’d sooner have fixes. Easy one. Currently on PS4 it is bad.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)covan2306 said:

I’d sooner have fixes. Easy one.

It's not a case of getting one or the other though.  The pack was already made, likely the cosmetics were ready before the update hit PC.  Given that it has no bearing at all on when you'll get fixes, would you rather they delayed the release of this pack just to make you feel better? 

Will we ever be able to buy this armor set with platinum?  (or is that not worth it as a revenue stream?)  Sorry guys, I don't like to jab like this but I don't appreciate the growing list of DE cosmetics that are unavailable for the currency of the realm. 

I actually have a neutral to positive opinion on RJ given its trajectory.  My problem here is the exclusivity of the pack. 

Also, R.I.P. Itzal

I already bought it, very recently tbh~. ❤️ I love the Itzal armor set, main reason why I bought it. lmao. Though I would love to have an Amesha armorset. Make it happen, please.
Speaking of the Amesha, I wonder if there will be a Warframe noogle with it (like the Excalibur/Odonata and Mag/Itzal noogles). I hope so.

I assume this is an issue that has been mentioned before, but the Itzal Armor right arm is offset on Volt. Have not checked to many other frames outside of Grendel and Zephyr, but on them all the armor pieces are in their proper place. Not a deal breaker by any means, but would love for it to fit properly on every frame, especially the one I use most often.83926996_10159336976569606_3002582293417

Archived