Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Can't jump or fly on POE + fall through map

(PSN)CptDirtShooter

After a few minutes on POE I end up finding myself unable to use the archwing launcher, as my frame won't leave the ground. I then find myself unable to jump on any object and has to finish the mission at ground level. Every now and then I even fall through the map and this only stops if my team mates finish one of the steps in the mission. when stationary, my frame is stuck in a walking or running animation while absolutely motionless. I have had this issue with the same frame I use on POE (Ash Prime, as I like to use the Shurikens to kill far enemies without having to aim).

Am I the only one with this issue?

I could've sworn this happened to me once when entering the gates after leaving the plains. It feels like the gravity just pulls you down and you can only hop. No double jumping or bullet jumping, and you keep walking on the same spot. It stays that way when you load into cetus. I selected another bounty from Konzu and reentered the plains and the bug was gone. I'm not sure if this would help but try typing /unstuck in chat, or try walking into a lake for that fade-to-black reset.