Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invulnerable Ratels forced abort of Wave 20 Tessera Defence

Gaidheal

I was playing Tessera, initially with one other random player, but they left Wave 10 I believe.  I successfully completed Wave 15, and then through to Wave 20 but three Ratels that were spawned would not take damage.  Even after I had eliminated all other enemies nothing I could do would kill them, and I was forced to abort.  I have uploaded my log to a support ticket and attached this URL to it.

Oh so that's what they do in Defense. I too ran into these Ratels: rather than "invulnerable Ratels" it would be more accurate to call them "zombie Ratels", because the bug will occur when they take fatal damage. Instead of disappearing, they will sometimes start acting like they're not there (not seen by enemy radar, cannot be damaged, cannot be interacted with), except they're still there. They don't harm you nor do they interfere with stuff like excavators or mobile defense consoles, they just run around aimlessly. I only ever found this bug in exterminate, capture, excavation and mobile defense, as well as ESO (where they still awarded me efficiency on "kill", btw), so I had no idea that defense still saw them as enemies being present on the map.

• 3 weeks later...