Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More FOV slider.

(XBOX)AlatusU

I’ve been playing the game for 5 years now so it’s not like it’s a huge issue but I’d like to have more field of view, I don’t know if they keep it at 78 for any particular reason. But I’d like to have 100. There’s sometimes when I get back from a mission or dojo and my screen is extra zoomed out and it gives me a nice view in front of my frame. Then of course it goes back to normal. But that view, is nice.

duly note that the number that Warframe reads for Field of View is Vertical Degrees, while when you say 100 you're probably thinking of Horizontal Degrees.
78 Vertical Degrees is actually already 110 Horizontal Degrees.

if you're really sure you want 100 Vertical Degrees (129 Horizontal Degrees), then carry on.

1 hour ago, taiiat said:

duly note that the number that Warframe reads for Field of View is Vertical Degrees, while when you say 100 you're probably thinking of Horizontal Degrees.
78 Vertical Degrees is actually already 110 Horizontal Degrees.

if you're really sure you want 100 Vertical Degrees (129 Horizontal Degrees), then carry on.

I’d have to look more into it then, bc I know games such as Trove allow for an infinite amount of FOV so I play that game with 120