Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

got DAMN another umbra scarf thread!!

Aurumno

im not much of a fan for uh posting stuff here and there or even more so creating threads buut... i still think this needs to be addressed even if its just an answer to it
well you see back when the whole toggle off prime parts was added it was said that the players were asking for that *specifically* but... ive personally never seen anyone back before that was added asking or discussing about that 
if anything what i actually saw was me among hell i dunno how many people talking about his scarf instead
not saying that there arent people out there who hell probably would like to take it off more freedom of choice for them i guess but this just confuses me
ive spent a hour or so even relooking anywhere i could about it and again what i really saw was people asking for a toggle on the *scarf itself*
now honestly? at this point im not expecting something like that to be added to him ever since anything umbra related is probably done for with yall around there in the offices... but as i said at this point i actually wanted to see some sort of response to this i guess since i kinda hold excalibur fondly with me ever since i started playing back in 2014'ish or so

btw if anyone reading this knows about an answer that was given already then id appreciate if ya could put it in here so i could read it too
i havent found anything when i was searching around... 😕 

9 minutes ago, Aurumno said:

btw if anyone reading this knows about an answer that was given already then id appreciate if ya could put it in here so i could read it too
i havent found anything when i was searching around... 😕 

P6hzJ1y.jpg

That's the latest reply on the topic, unfortunately.

Personally, I have no idea what's so difficult about separating scarf mesh and moving it to auxillary slot.

The reason DE just did a "prime details"-like toggle is very likely that it was easier to do than the scarf toggle since the base excal model already existed. Just a scarf toggle would be nice aswell though, but like you said: unlikely at this point.

8 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

The reason DE just did a "prime details"-like toggle is very likely that it was easier to do than the scarf toggle since the base excal model already existed. Just a scarf toggle would be nice aswell though, but like you said: unlikely at this point.

They do have a separate "armor" part though, which is used in Shadow Stalker model.

7e931c8ef19267e8458106dbc3b2516e.png

you know... there was also this one time when i was just moving around with umbra in the ship
like... pretty early after he got released i think? i dont remember exactly but the scarf started glitching out 
it would kind of disappear either the long part of it or the entirety of it depending on the angle of my camera...

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Xaero:

They do have a separate "armor" part though, which is used in Shadow Stalker model.

This is true but they already had enough trouble getting the current umbral details toggle to work so maybe it's not as easy as we think it is.

6 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

This is true but they already had enough trouble getting the current umbral details toggle to work so maybe it's not as easy as we think it is.

still tho why hasnt there been any sort of statement on it? like at all? theres been dozens of people talking about the same thing 
here twitter reddit everywhere 
but for some reason they never really got into detail with us about it 

The fact that you didnt see people asking for prime toggle is unfortunate, but I can say that I for one was asking for it. And my thread about it was one of the hubs for people asking for it. It got noticed by DE after about 9 months of action, and toggle was implemented about 3 months later.