Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow skins to be used on kitguns

Arkennstar

Quite self explanatory from the title itself, but now that we have the capability to use the melee weapon skins on our zaws, when can we expect to be able to use weapon skins on kitguns? 

And if possible could we have that capability by default when modular primaries are released?

• Like 1

Im sure it will come with one of the big updates soon. The code is already in the game with the zaws. Easy for them to do next time. What I would love even more is to allow us to design 3D weapons skins for modular weapons. Therefore every weapon can look different. Use a similar design feature as molding the face of operators but for weapons.

Edited by kwlingo

5 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Im sure it will come with one of the big updates soon. The code is already in the game with the zaws. Easy for them to do next time. What I would love even more is to allow us to design 3D weapons skins for modular weapons. Therefore every weapon can look different. Use a similar design feature as molding the face of operators but for weapons.

That would take a looot of coding though. Considering they would need to make frames for those kind of guns in textures and what not. I wouldnt be too optimistic about something that ambitious. I would actually be happy enough if they allowed us to retexture the various color parts, like make metallic or matte or glossy or iridescent.. you know like old Need for Speed car paint colors :)