Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack is time consuming.

LoriSei

I wish Warframe can be greedy sometimes, but once they do, it always done in the wrong time and place. Specailly Railjack...

I wish there was a rush option, yet they stick on their policies to not to. I understand why time gated is important to them.

More like physcologically. They intentionaly did this because, of "human behaviour." Time gating a certain object would make us eager to wait and our mind keeps reminding this until the time comes.

Although "time gate" can be a good thing specailly it makes the player return to the game. However, the drawbacks were still very intimidating for beginners. My experience is that, I have to give-up 6 months ,and give the game a good chance and It feels like I had to climb the wall 10,000ft to the top, or  turn away from it. To counterfiet this problem, is by presenting the game visually stunning and offers you a good experience once you accept the grindiness of the game.

It's the only reason why this game would never be popular by experience alone. Although spreading the words makes the game worth trying, as new players began to motivate of trying the game again. If they fixed the new player experience. I would say the game would be a in a good start.

I have lot's to say tho but overall Waframe is an "experimental game", and "mind games" and these 2 play a big role in the community. So appreciate and depreciated whats good and bad thing about this game

Edited by LoriSei

it's intended to be time consuming, because otherwise people would finish the content in a couple days and then have nothing else to do, and that's when you start seeing complaints.

time consuming is fine as long as that time is enjoyed. the way railjack is right now though, especially on consoles... it's a mixed bag, to say the least.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

people would finish the content in a couple days and then have nothing else to do,

Yes, for veterans. It would be boring as hell, because the game never gives you that long term excitement that you've been waiting for almost a year of developing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

I don't care if it's time consuming as long as it's fun.For now I don't see it, but ppl on youtube and other places say it becomes at some point...I just wished it's from the beginning like the rest of the game😄

If you know the term "cluttered content" I saw CSGO avoiding this type of habit, by deleting unpopular nodes because it would be bad for the game's reputation if one mode is being abbandoned by player's , and my only hope to this game is to find this "connection"(what steve said) to connect each other modes in the game.

railjack is time consuming > correction > railjack is love consuming

its consume your love and extract disappointing.

DE : here is the emperian update which is nothing like we showed before

in response to DE;

players (group a) : *loses their trust in DE* *love warframe less now*

players (group b) : choke me harder daddy (they like grind)

players (group c) : looks nice, can't wait for playing it when fixed (DE will fix it 5 years later in best scenario)

major player group (more than 90% of total players) : last online 900 days ago

The problem is less that it's time consuming and more so the fact that's it's repetitive and you never feel like you're making any progress.my I trinsics are at 6,5,5,5 and I honestly don't care enough to play and continue. It boring and I don't even have enough resources to get better weapons for my ship. It sucks and isn't fun. 

And that's good. Railjack addresses what the so called veterans have been complaining about.

Now you have something to do.

I know for sure that Railjack was the only update by far that I had to play for at least a month to get what I want. (Keep in mind that I played the game like a normal human btw.)

Edited by JackHargreav
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

Not really. It barely takes a couple of weeks to complete all RJ nodes, get yourself a decent RJ and max all intrinsics.

I did it at Christmas. It was not a quick grind. A few weeks playing all day is not feasible for most people who work for a living. I'm 10/9/9/9 and did not do stealth ivar farm because I didn't see the point.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LoriSei said:

I wish Warframe can be greedy sometimes, but once they do, it always done in the wrong time and place. Specailly Railjack...

I wish there was a rush option, yet they stick on their policies to not to. I understand why time gated is important to them.

More like physcologically. They intentionaly did this because, of "human behaviour." Time gating a certain object would make us eager to wait and our mind keeps reminding this until the time comes.

Although "time gate" can be a good thing specailly it makes the player return to the game. However, the drawbacks were still very intimidating for beginners. My experience is that, I have to give-up 6 months ,and give the game a good chance and It feels like I had to climb the wall 10,000ft to the top, or  turn away from it. To counterfiet this problem, is by presenting the game visually stunning and offers you a good experience once you accept the grindiness of the game.

It's the only reason why this game would never be popular by experience alone. Although spreading the words makes the game worth trying, as new players began to motivate of trying the game again. If they fixed the new player experience. I would say the game would be a in a good start.

I have lot's to say tho but overall Waframe is an "experimental game", and "mind games" and these 2 play a big role in the community. So appreciate and depreciated whats good and bad thing about this game

What do you think a video game is?

Save for the bugs and matchmaking issues, I like it. The recent completion of the shared loot system has only made it better for me. But then I'm not grinding railjack 24/7 and just mix it up with the older content, so that could be staving off the burn-out other people are running into.

• Like 2

Imagine time gating new release content for which there is absolutely very little content. 

To be clear, i would have preferred 1 proxima and only the most basic avionics if it meant having several actual mission types that arent simply exterminate plus minor rushable side objective (i.e. hack the thing then shoot the thing then hack the thing then shoot the thing) 

Edited by PookieNumnums

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

Then you aren't looking very hard.

Satisfied players don't tend to be that vocal.

Don't have to look very hard to notice that more people are leaving then staying because of Railjack. Sure there are people satisfied with Railjack but they are the same people satisfied with a tennogen update.

4 hours ago, Corvid said:

Then you aren't looking very hard.

Satisfied players don't tend to be that vocal.

ew. Satisfied players? Not likely to be a veteran of Warframe and be 'satisfied' with current railjack situation.I'm also not actively trying to look for people who've spent thousands of hours into the game, to ask how they feel about Railjack. I simply observed that not many long time players are enjoying railjack. Sure, it's better than Lich system but what comparison is that? Trash is trash >_<