Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You can give 1 idea to DE to implement in 1 day. What is it? Buff / Nerf / Ability Rework

HamletEagle

- The idea you want to give COULD only be implemented in 1 day. What is it? Something small, change a number, add this to that. etc

Example: Make Chroma's 2nd ability a recastable ability => That way it can benefit from the Augment "Everlasting Ward" to a much greater extent. 

Who knows, they might implement some of the ideas if they could be done in 1 day

Edited by HamletEagle

Given that I've been playing pubs for a week now after almost 2 years of being solo. This is multiple things but I feel it's all in the same category.

Give an option to NEVER be host. I know my internet isn't great. I'm scared every time I'm host that people will lag and I don't want to make a mission miserable for other players.

I would also want them to fix the ping limit. What's the point of setting a ping limit that doesn't work if I get in a match with someone and have 400-1600 ping? The times I couldn't even revive someone because there wasn't an option, shooting an enemy that randomly disappears or my team is next to me and the next second their 500m away from me.

• Like 1

Limbo's rift graphical overhaul. Semi-transparency or some other 'not in this dimension' on enemies in the opposite plane and a more noticeable effect on players. Anything to make it so you don't have to squint to figure out if the grunt you're about to shoot will phase through your bullets.

• Like 1

Either

a) freeze the power creep in some select areas (i.e. the Gram Prime is forever the strongest Heavy Blade. No more power creep on that front, it's bad enough that the War is tied for second). This would not be absolute across the board power ceiling, just in a couple categories where it's already ridiculous. And would come with a couple minor buffs, such as to the Stugg, Lato Vandal, and some other guns that are just painful to the user rather than the target

Or

b) make Liches non-optional. If that's too big a riot, non-optional after your very first one. And when you're done with that, give them a proper finale. Tie them to Railjack for a final multi-stage assassinate, like they were supposed to the first time

Or

c) DE is hereby forbidden from using patch notes as a substitute for tutorials, and must put REAL tutorials in the game, for God's sake

Edited by TARINunit9
  • Like 2

Ya know if they hadn't pushed the Aura Forma I'd think this couldn't possibly be implemented in a 24hr period but if they really REALLY pushed they could maybe possibly overhaul the current Forma system as a whole using the Aura forma changes as a base since those establish a multi polarity system. 

However I would have them make it an iterative multi polarity system. One in which you add a forma and get a polarity on a slot, then add another forma to that slot and now you have a dual polarity slot that will accept either polarity as valid. Add a third Forma and now it's a tri polarity slot etc etc**

It would be the single BIGGEST QOL update in Warframes history, open up massive build potential and add exactly zero power creep to the game because anything we could do with it we can technically do now. However the current system punishes you for experimenting with new builds where as an iterative multi polarity system gives you value for each and every forma you add to your gear. Primarily in the form of build potential. 

Which means more people are going to be using more forma, which is good for DE and gives players something to do when they don't really have much to do and aren't the kind of meme player who is going to dump 100 Forma into their gear for absolutely no reason but the fact that they can. 

Again with the ground work being layed by the Aura forma I really think they could knock it out in 24hrs BUT it would still be a tall order.

**They could even still keep the one and done "add four polarity" in one go blueprints because those would work well as an added convenience item they just sorta don't work as an only option. 

Edited by Oreades

2 ideas:

extra mods (and few changes on actual mods, like the ice AoE size on Cold Arrival) for K-drive that helps at evading damage and control and possibility to switch between style-mode (doing tricks and moving) weapon-mode while on K-drive, which could allow use ability with restriction (ex.: can't use 2 handed ability while on board per example)

an possibility to create some kind of consumable that could be used to dictates the time of the mission in team:
- works for sentient anomaly, earth cetus day/night cycle and Orb Vallis hot/cold moments
- exiting the mission will consume that item regardless of the results
- every member of the team will have that consumable used by the time they start the mission
- can't be used in open sessions, only invite or solo
? i'm expecting that this will create some problems with instanced missions chosen on Eudico and Konzu, since this will un-sync that session's condition with every other mission, so it will need an extra code to dictate its condition
X can't be abundant like consumable pads, but on the same coin, can't be too rare like Rush drone from railjack, just enough to allow 2~3 missions per week at those places