[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Love Vauban but the photon strikes needs a further range. Is it possible to make it a target marker with range finder so that it can be better used as an actual orbital attack versus a throw ball that calls it. Also, the traps seems almost useless. The only one I use and I see others use it the tether. Can we possibly have a mine that triggers an orbital strike. Maybe a freeze mine that can hold 3 targets at a time for say 5 sec. Third would be awesome to be a teleport beacon. Just my two cents but I think that would really make Vauban a more viable for groups. Love what you have done over the years. Thanks for everything and keep it up.

Hurilto (PC), "Death Before Dishonor."

I'll be honest, this is not a question, its a demand. lol 

Please look into Ash's Bladestorm mechanics again. like currently he is the only WF in the game that needs to reach a certain threshold before he is able to utilize his Ultimate. its sluggish and slow and marking enemies in a horde game like Warframe is insane. I mean I can do it because i'm insane sure, (carpal tunnel syndrome a click away) but that's no excuse to have a mechanic like this in a Warframe. it's just madness. I can say more but it'll be rant. so yeah. Ash. Bladestorm. Revisit. extra please. with cherry on top.

marky_mark_n_the_dumb_bunch_by_me9a7_ddp
Ash: "Oh Look at all these enemies that I've marked! There's a One mark, there's a Two mark, Oh! there's a Three Mark! so much work for what I have no control over!" 

Mesa: "Pam Peraaam! Pam Peraaam! Pam Peraaam!"

Saryn: I farted. Tee Hee. 

Energy return. sigh. 

When can we expect the addition of Command in Railjack (as well as the re-spec for the intrinsics)?
Also when are the decreases in crafting amounts for Railjack parts coming?

1) What is the thought process behind this new trend that we have to use 5 Forma on a weapon to get the mastery points from it?

It honestly feels like it was simply introduced to be frustrating and a waste of time. I can see no single upside to it so I am curious if there actually is one. I'm a relatively new player compared to some veterans so I don't have a stack of 100 Forma lying around. With being able to build one Forma a day, if I want to "master" all the lich weapons, including even the ones I don't like, it is 65 days of building Forma. Not even mentioning all the time spent in Hydron with weapons I don't like repeatedly leveling and leveling and leveling. It seems like it is literally a tactic to get people to spend money on boosters and Forma and it's not even trying to look like anything different. So I ask: what is the upside of this? And will there be more of this terrible grind in the future?

2) Any news on frames feeling squishier lately? Or in general, trying to bring squishy frames that go unused in higher level content up to par? I love Banshee but she is virtually useless for anything beyond a certain level as she has the tankiness of a wet piece of toilet paper.

Edited by bonnily
  • Like 1

Is the Sepfahn scabbard bug ever gonna get fixed (or is in the process of fixing)? 

• Like 1

You guys should make is so that when you switch Kavats or Kubrows, you can click on one that is currently in stasis and it will become the active one and put the current active one into stasis.  

• Like 1

It was mentioned shortly after the release of Excalibur Umbra that there would be more Umbra variants of frames. Can we still expect to see this?

Myself and a few others I know have experienced something odd going on with our beloved frames and the wonderful Sigma & Octantis. It seems after a recent update/hotfix you did (not the past 1...it was definitely before the last stream) caused Sigma & Octantis to make any and all frames act like Wisp. Not that we don't love Wisp, but we would like to know why our Mirages/Hydroids/etc etc are acting this way. Was this intended by y'all or did it possibly slip through when you touched something with Wisp?  

Thank you in advance! ^-^ Oh, in case you need proof from us in case you don't test it yourself...We do have pics/vids we could send.

9 hours ago, Vedlom said:

Is there any chance that we might see a review of older Prime weapons and have them receive a touchup?

Most if not all of the newer Primes have an additional mechanic/gimmick to them, it would be delightful to see the older ones get them as well.

I like a lot of older weapons but their performance is piss poor!?!

Dps injections much needed

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

• Like 1

I got some question

- Any plan to give Orb vallis and Eidolon more credit ? by adding new mission, like survival / Defense / Excavation but in a steady way. Why not add fissure mission on them too ? Arbitration ? 

They were the 2 most awaited update and I feel a really huge lets down on it. As soon as player finish to grind there standing. They barely go back to does open world at the exception of Grand Bosses farm.

Those open world give so much potential for the game itself. Please give them more credit. 

I don't ask for anything complex with scene and animation like you tried for Fortuna. Simply more mission that have interest for player.

b83d3h25xil01.jpgProto weapon skins? Legacy weapon skins? I can't sleep without them. It's been years and I still dream about them.

MlpLLDK.png

Edited by (PS4)Justinsane-HD
I want to show actual pictures.

Quite a while ago there was some talk about making some of the older Primes evergreen's. Is that still something you are looking in to or was that dropped?
Because we're only gonna get more Primes to be unvaulted, eventually there just simply won't be time for all of them.

Could Valkyr's Warcry get some "Intimidating Presence" aura that slows enemies around her for the duration of her buff? Or at least allow her to recast Warcry to reapply the slow around her?

(The slowing enemies part is pretty useless, especially with the Eternal War augment, since all affected enemies usually die really fast, so this would give Valkyr some utility in form of a slowing aura)

Edited by Sayana

Do we get an Archwing Setups finally saved in Loadouts? 

And do we get a comfortable solution for Animals/Incubator when switching between Loadouts?

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream137.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch! 

What:  Welcome to ‘the whole bunch of different things’ stream – from a preview of a new option for a Simulacrum tile to Lich changes, we’ve got a buffet for the day! Join us for an hour and talk Warframe! 

Prizes? We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. We even have Physical Prizes this Stream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, January 31st at 2 p.m. 

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

can we get the option of the excalibur umbra skin without his scarf thing? id like to run some syandanas on him but the scarf keeps clipping and being in the way, also please fix garas syandana positioning because the syandanas are really bad on her, and make ayatan stars affected by vacuum so that we dont have to run up to them.

There is a class war in your Warframe, DE..

Recruiting chat is inadequate. It's a place that people direct players/play styles they dislike.
Without a positive way to find parties that cooperate, a resentment grows toward players and the game alike..

Do you have any intent to improve matchmaking?
Match self proclaimed elites, with self proclaimed elites.
Match self proclaimed casuals with self proclaimed casuals.
Sort by degrees of picky-ness.

Finding a strong party through compatibility is a positive way out of this progressively negative situation.

*The fight over what way the game is MEANT to be played is getting real old.. and stands in the way of people enjoying and playing it.

Edited by kapn655321

Hi! I just wanna ask the enhanced Infested weapon. Warframe had Wraith, Prisma, Prime, and Kuva. Those are enhanced the weapons from Grineer, Corpus and Tenno. Only infested is excluded. I really like Mios and Caustacyst.

Workshop questions:

Is there any chance you'll reconsider using half the stats screen on pictures of frames we've seen?

How will valance transfer infusion work when the element is different?

Maybe you should also add some other evergreen rewards for the Liches? Like Kuva artifacts, that grant you temporary bonuses to your stats, you can wear only several at a time, they start to expire after you start wearing them? So there is a point in hunting for Liches even after you've collected all the weapons? 

And really, you still should do something about murmur grind. If you ask me, you should have discarded the whole Requiem system from the start. Just make Liches tougher, but make the system around 'lieutenants', that grant you information about Lich's weaknesses, resistances and immunities, so player has to kill four lieutenants MAX, but if player does this, it will grant full knowledge about the Lich and game will show a node on the map as Lich's hideout. But, at the same time, if player's really experienced, leave the ability to defeat the Lich without any information, just by bruteforcing. Like, if Lich defeats you, it disappears, but if you start to wear down its defenses, it might start fleeing, if it's a cowardly type, or go berserk, if it's a tough one. So, it's already a dynamic fight, but player still has the ability to kill it, without grinding information. But if you track down Lich to its hideout, it's gonna be weaker, and its defenses might be a little lower. 

And, after you decide to recruit the Lich, we should have the ability to manage it. Decide, if it should go raiding, help you hunt other Liches, or just be your bodyguard.