Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

Thematically, why not have the Lich "die", only to have their super augmented corpse teleported away and resurrected by the Queen's Kuva magic; creating an undying enemy that constantly haunts and taunts you with the fact that the Tenno's Oro/"immortality" is nothing unique and anyone with Kuva can replicate it.

Having the lich not magically instakilling you is a good step, but the Lich still feels like some anime villain going "Hrng, you're strong kid, but you're not worth my time" who then escapes

Hello, can you revisiting the Focus Lens System? Many buffs and nervs are based on the premise that you dont want to force the player to choose certain wapons or warframes, which is totaly right. But the Focus Lens System seems a littel bit contraproductiv for this premisis. Some would disagree with me, but being a casual gamer, farming a lua lens is a lot of work and there are a lot of other things to farm. At the end of the day I always use the same weapons and frames, because they are the only ones that have a lua lens installed. If I would use other frames I would be punished because I would not get the same amount of focus. Nothing dramatic but a problem I have with the current system, thanks for the attention. 😏

You ruined the Orvius specifically and glaives in general by making the truly dumb as dirt decision to bind a weapon that's used only for throwing to a combo counter. 

You need to:
1. Apologize. Publicly.
2. Fix it.
3. Apologize again.

Orvius had literally one use. It now has literally no use. All glaives in general are trash now.
Fix it. 

I appreciate the changes but my problem with lich system is the grind, laughing at me and killing me is pretty much the same for me because if i get sequence wrong he will leave anyway and i have to keep farming murmur.
IMO LESS GRIND MORE DIFFICULTY and MEANINGFUL GRIND and making lich REAL NEMESIS is way better.

• LESS GRIND MORE DIFFICULTY: instead of farming murmur by killing like 100 grineer with blue effect on them make it like 8 or 10 with different ranks on them and make them extremely powerful in something like assassination mission and it will be perfect if you used lich system to generate their looks too like small liches, personally i don't mind to fail over and over because i am not strong enough and it will push me to be stronger and ask help from others which is way better than doing an easy task 100 times.
  • MEANINGFUL GRIND: instead of farming murmur to get the mods and test the sequence how about farming information like weaknesses, strengths, abilities, weapons, quirks and Location.
  • REAL NEMESIS: playing any mission that the lich controls will have high chance that one or some of his lieutenants show up and even the lich himself, fighting a lich should be a mission on it's own and player won't fail till he consume all of his lives and the mission will fail, player attacking lich without killing all of his lieutenants will cause them to show in the fight and make it even more difficult.

there are more to the lich system but i feel this is the most important aspects of it plus the Rewards of course.

So like a lot of other people, I've posted a lot of bug reports here on forums. Every plea went unanswered, obviously, but this one particular thing IS SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE PAID ACTUAL MONEY FOR so I need to bring it up at least once:

Nikana zaws' sheaths disappear almost immediately upon use of the weapon, including skins that are equipped to said nikana zaws. Please tell me this is going to be fixed soon.

My Warframe Wishlist 2020

HUD (QoL improvements):

Type of Landing Craft support displayed in HUD - extremelly useful. Eidolon Cores marked on Radar and be sucked by Vaccum - it is a cluter of icons when we fight the Eidolons and then still have to be right on top them to collect... Not good. Corpus Ratler spawning location visible on Mini-map - it is REALLY annoying to have these things popping up all the time, and have to run around trying to find where they are comming from. A little red dot (like the Grinner electric traps) would suffice to resolve this.
Recolor Plains of Eidolon Map - for Orb Vallis you made a very good one where we can clearly see the roads, buildings, camps, etc. But for POE, all we see in one big green smudge... Needs work.
Diferent icon between Mineral or Cristal displayed on our Minning scanner - useful, to say the least.
Icon of the equiped Focus School displayed on the Focus meter circle- instead of the "generic" 5 rings we get now
Introduce a third multi-item wheel - call it "Tactical Gear"(?) and include: Archwing Launcher, K-Drive launcher, Callback, Fishing tools, Minning tools, (and probably very soon: Railjack crew instructions), etc... All that is NOT consumables or Emote. They are added "functions" to Warframe. Ence, like emotes, they deserve a separate and proper wheel for those functions. If you play on PC this might not be a problem because of 'hotkeys', but if you play on controller (like I do) it can be a problem (e.g. I can't count the amount of times I wasted energy pads instead of launching my archwing or deploying my archgun).

STARCHART:

Remove the Railjack icon to the top left corner and instead include it as a proper node next to the planet- same as Archwing nodes, but with a Railjack on it. This would open the Raijack node-map for that specific planet.
Include Excavators in Railjack planets to gather Railjack resources- NOT planet resources. For those you would use the "regular" planet on the starchart.

OPERATOR:
Make Operator usable in other Orbitals - so we feel at home in other players...homes. 
Make Operator usable in Relays - like we do in Cetus and Fortuna.
Make Operator ride K-Drives - to make it more distinguishable from archwings, and because Ventkids (more on K-Drives ahead).

ORBITER:

Infested Room - Having it there always locked and just accessable to Nidus or to remove Cysts, is kind of reductive... this room needs more use(s). Sacrifice a Converted Lich to get Murmurs for another Lich Hunt that's active (more on Liches ahead*).

SINDICATES:

A Sigil for Ostron Sindicate - because all others have them, and so that we have at least ONE other way to earn standing for them outside the plains.
A Sigil for Solaris United Sindicate - for the same purpose.
Orb Mother Missions should increase Vox Solaris Standing, NOT Solaris United- why is a mission like this given standing for a diferent Faction/Sindicate makes little sense.
Eidolon Lures as Consumable - In the Quills sindicate, either have available a unlimited use bp that we buy using Standing (just like Pads) OR claim a certain amount(3?) of it fully built (as we do for Specters in other Sindicates).

ARSENAL:

Auto color match for weapons - changing weapons in loadout should still match Warframe color selection (if we previously selected to do so), just like syndanas do.
ONE Arch-Gun Gravimag should be enough for EVERY Arch-weapons - Just like the Archwing Deployer (remember that dispute?)... I have NO IDEA why you made this to work with just one.
Diferent Archwings per Loadout - I don't understand why I can have a diferent Archgun per loadout, but the Archwing is the same in all of them. Please change. Some missions I prefer the Itzal, others the Amesha, etc... It is a pain to always have to go into Vehicules, to select the one I need.
Multi-functional Exilus Slots- We have them for Warframes and Weapons, but I feel they use is very redundant (if useful at all, when it comes to weapons). So, I would like these to be "multifunctional". In Warframes, these slots could also be used for Augments (this would remove the necessity of a new slot just for that, since not every Warframe has Augs) ; and in Weapons they could also be used for Rivens (a much better deal in weapons that don't need those "not-damage" buffs).

MISSIONS:

Remove Drones from Arbitrations - Replace them with ONE Debuffer/Buffer Boss per rotation. Shield Drones move wait to fast (and lags and drop-frames EXIST) that they sometimes get "shielded" just by the amount of enemies surrounding them. Even with a weapon with high punchthrough, many times we just can't take them out (besides, the game already generates a LOT of debuffers said that period of time). Arbitrations IS fun to play now with the recent changes, but I propose ONE tough Boss to be present at intervals of time.
Use Archwing in the Kuva Fortress - because the Kuva Fortress still shows Archwing stats at the end of the mission... Either remove that, or put it in.

ARCHWING (glad to know you have not forgoten about it):

Archwing Defense (or similar) - PLEEEEEEEASE comeback! Make it with ONE objective to defend and put some good endless rewards there (Relics!?) so I can go back to my Archwing fighting days.
Archwing Races - If K-Drive has them, and Blink isn't an issue anymore, so why not?

K-DRIVES:
(Disclaimer: these are kind or useless, so they could be removed and introduced as a seasonal event like K-Drive Races).

Aura or Companion active in K-Drives - I would like to find (and gather) loot in Orb Vallis surfing around, but because no Sentinel or Aura mods are inactive on top of K-Drives, I always have to relly on Archwing.
Vaccum - This mod should still be active even while you are surfing around, extremelly useful (specially if it worked with Eidolon Cores, se we could gather them fast after an Eidolon Hunt).
Allows us to use them with Operator - And use hour powers while riding them.

POE & FORTUNA & IRON WAKE:

New Open Worlds - Would like to see: the Infested Hive in Eris (a completly alien world, and maybe we could know more about how the infested came to be) and Uranus with the FIRST underwater open-world. Also, hading a tropical forest on Eart with LOTS of verticality and have Iron Wake as its Hub would be amazing. Able to use Abilities when fishing - do it the same as minning. I use Loki Invisibility a LOT (so no one bothers me) and it is quite annoying having to: unequip spear, use ability, equip spear... Please change it. Ability to change Warframe loadouts when requesting new missions in Orb Vallis (outside Fortuna) or Plains of Eidolon (tents outside Cetus).
Have Mandacord songs be at specific location on Orb Vallis - Instead of having them spawn randomly. I've been looking for them for the last year, but cannot locate them unless speanding days flying around there.
Have Pallamino trade Riven Shards in exchange for our Rivens - you can transmute 4 to get new one, but when your slots are FULL all you can do is: either give them away, or buy new slots. I propose trading them with Pallamino in order to work toward a new one. (e.g. Veiled Riven=2 shard; Open Riven=3 shards; Open Riven and Full=5 shards).
Have Requiem Relics in Pallamino - I am VERY happy that Iron Wake as a use now, but she still has pretty much nothing in her store.

EIDOLONS:

Health Bar - because you put it in every Boss, but where it was needed the most we ain't got it. Possibly 2 bars: one separated into 4 or 6 segments for the Sidonias, and one for the final phase. Vaccum effective to catch Eidolon cores - You did it with Reactants, so... Have bounties to fight each Eidolon specifically - when night comes, have specific missions/bountie for each one INDIVIDUALLY (well, for Teralist we already have). This is very important, not everyone finds good Squads and not everyone can Solo all three.
Make diferent Eidolons - The second could be a Spider (because rigging and AI is already done for Exploiter and Orb Mother, just needs a new skin), last one: a Giant Snake (as we saw it in Duviri trailer, so just make a "destroyed" version of it).
Make Ropalolyst drop Arcanes like other Eidolons - Possibly, the faster you kill it the better the Arcanes OR beating it WHILE using Dragon Void Keys would diferentiate the drops (because NO ONE like RNG). If you're worried about depleting it to fast, make it one day drop only (same has it was for Raids).
Change Ropalolyst level design to be on TOP of Cloud Filters instead of bottom, and let us use Archwing on it - a BIG change that I would like to see, just because YOU PROMISED IT WOULD BE SO! (probably will never happen).

FOCUS:

Make Zenurik energy dash one of the passives available for ALL other Focus Schools - Zenurik is the #1 school preciselly because of the energy buff we get. I propose you do the same thing you did for Itzal's Blink: make it available for all other schools as well (even if you have to SLIGHTLY decrease its effectiveness).
Create your OWN focus school - since Focus isn't closed (even after you filled all nodes) this would be a very welcomed feature.
School Cosmetic - Once you fully unlock and complete a School Tree you should get a Sigil from that School to mark your accomplishment (for shoulders). This would happen for all Schools.
All Schools Master Cosmetic - After unlocking, and completing all nodes in all schools, you should get a "Master" Sigil or an Ephemeral(!), and a possibly a Trophy as decoration. This would work a bit like the Kuria rewards. You get one half way, and another at the end.

KUVA LICH:
(Disclaimer: I really hate the way this was implemented into the game and it deserves a complet overhaul to be its own thing, and not a "mutant" from Kingpin. IMO it should be a Bounty you get from Pallamino and then it would be something similar to Kela d'Thain, but it would happear on diferent planets, taking them over, and you would have to clear Nodes to get to it. That's it.)

Remove RNG stats from weapons - make them have proper/better stats. OR;
Make regular Rivens work on them - Either one of the other! Having RNG stats weapons then having SPECIFIC Rivens for them on top of that, it becomes a roulette inside a roulette.
Remove Forma use to level up Kuva Weapons to full (lv40) - have ir already come with 5 Polarities, if you want to AND/OR expand the use of Forma to get more MR to EVERYTHING. Because unless you have a Riven, that's just a waste of Formas.

RAILJACK:

Move Railjack to Relays - At least have a proper dock to care for it if we ever leave a Clan and have nowhere to "fix" it. If you are preparing for WAR, you want EVERYONE in.
Make Railjack missions available on the Starchart, not on a diferent Map - possibly a Node after Relays or Archwing, on the appropriate planets.
Make sensable Railjack missions with diferent stages - Railjack Sorties (Weekly! We already have daily).
Make Railjack resources/itens drop from regular Archwing missions - and possibly include Intrinsics also, so we can have a better chance to farm them Solo.

PVP:
(Disclaimer: either improve it or REMOVE it. These could always come back as seasonal events.)

Better rewards - Or at least SOMETHING we can use outside Conclave, or else no one will play/return there. Possibly some Orokin Sculptures, Ephemeras, Amalgam or even Peculiar Mods (remember those?) Lunaro needs a mini-map - just a little one on the upper left corner like we have in missions, to quickly see where my teammates and our oponents are.
Frame Fighter against CPU - I mean, I tried to play it a bit but no one ever shows up.
Competitive Missions - where you don't really fight other players, you compete to finish an objective faster/with higher score... (Arbitrations might be a good candidate, because Drones are a pain, and you could spawn those to slow the other team down). [EDIT: YES! THIS IS COMMING! SO EXCITED!]
Archwing/Railjack PvP - Just an idea, but on the other hand: TRUE space pirating!

MAROO'S BAZAR:

Showcase itens - Have a place where you could leave itens "exposed" to sell, while you are playing, AND browse itens that other players have left there to buy. Having to be PERMANTELLY on Trade Chat to find a good deal is boring, not to say extremelly time consuming. People would them use chat messages to negotiate, but trading would still require both players present at Maroo or in a Dojo. 

MARKET:

PLEASE allow us to buy Deluxe itens separatly - Even if it is only 3 to 6 months after inicial release, and even it they were a bit more expensives than the Complete Pack combined, you would STILL make money and have many players happy to get just the item(s) they wanted. Personally, I need the Chroma Deluxe Heavy Sword Skin, and Nidus Infested Helmith Deluxe Skin, but I already bought the Skins. So, if at the very least I don't get a discount for the Pack, I'm just not gonna buy them... Ever.

EXTRA:

Allow Crossplay
Allow Crosssave
Allow Crossprogress
- Because almost every other Free-to-Play have them and Warframe NEEDS it.

Can we get an inspect tool that allows us to view warfarmes/weapons up close and in detail? Not only would this be a great and simple tool for those interested in viewing the different models in better detail but it would also make a great reference for community members working on art projects and cosplays.

Before anyone comments there's only so much we can do with captura especially with the invisible personal space bubble that prevents close ups

Archived