[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Any chance of a change to the chance of the harrow systems from defections getting better? Been trying for well over 2 months and over 200 missions, nothing. It has become a bad joke, since frames like Hildryn have a 33% chance in it's mission type (Disruption)

16 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

7. When are the changes to pets coming to remove stasis? It is still a big hindrance to using them. 

This is a really good question. I like seeing my kavats walk around the orbiter, but only being able to see one at a time is a bit of a bummer.

When can we get a revenant SKINNNN? Revenant has zero SKINNNNSS. Please release Revenant deluxe skin as soon as possible

Are you going to make the railjack missions a llittle easier with a new build? Seems like we can't even finish the first mission without failing

Could you guys please add the stream countdown pannel to your twitch page? I missed quite a few streams because of time conversion... just saying it would make it easyer for me and many other people to keep up with the streams

I don't recognize that skin or warframe? I'm getting exited now. Ouhhh the anticipation I always enjoy a live devstream 👍

17 hours ago, desdendelle said:

I gotta ask what's the thought process behind the new UI. You've probably seen the reaction to the changes [DE]Pablo showed last week. What I really want to know is why you guys seem to be intent on a) hiding information instead of making it accessible and b) choosing form over function. What's the endgame (heh) here? How do the revisions make the game better?

Personally I think it's all been a nice change, many UI elements have proven extremely useful, and having recently introduced people to the game that I've loved for the past 4 years, I can attest to how well people can catch on to it

• Haha 1

Good to know we WILL be getting some QoL re-mixing of the Litch (spell it correctly please) system.  The 'insta-banish' thing WAS kinda a cop-out; Glad you folks replaced it with "This is what the Larvaling has... kill and create Litch, or let swim free?"

Some questions / issues though.
1. Fixes to outstanding bugs still present? Ivara losing all prowl even if all weapons hushed / supressed.  Pilots unable to use avionics (any avionics) seemingly at random, but for entire mission.  Black-wall-of-suck still showing up for side gunners.  

2. Making other archwings viable outside of Amesha ((Scott?  I see you back there.  Step away from the NERF button for Amesha!!!))... by say; removing the one-shot-kill from all crew-ships and even high-level grineer fighters in the veil or heck, even Saturn.

3. Making Railjack guns actually able to hurt and / or defeat crewships without resorting to use of the Tunguska artillery.

4. Increasing the instance of the Galleon; seriously; I've run the ship-yard tile sets nearly 50 times EACH, and maybe...MAYBE had the damned thing show up a TOTAL of five times since Empyrean's launch.  No I am not joking.  For some other players that rate is worse.  Unacceptable, since not only have you MR locked the Quellor AND the Pennant, you also have locked it behind an ultra rare P.o.I. tile set AND RNG'd it's drop rate to stupid-low! :angry::facepalm:  I am not complaining for my sake; I have forged BOTH weapons, but others are ready to burn their accounts over this... which leads to...

5. The SHEDU.  Really folks.  REALLY?!  You still have it locked behind an "event" which only happens 30 minutes every 3 hours locked to RNG on ONE, ONE (!!!) type of Sentient with a drop rate that is criminal, or drops the SAME DAMNED PART nearly a dozen times over that many runs.  I know some will squeal like stuck lab-mice over this suggestion (as in "I had to do the run, blah blah blah me me me, mine mine whine"), but maybe, JUST maybe... have the parts available at Little Duck's for 5 anomaly shards each.  That is in keeping (total value) with the ephemera at 15 shards.  This will go a long long way to actually having players complete the missions (and not aborting) and foster a LOT of good will from players who have been stymied by this punishing and frankly sadistic "loot-box" hunt.  Again. I am not speaking on my own behalf, as I eventually was able to get the parts (and traded for the final one; part-for-part equal value), but for the other Tenno who are cursing your names each time they come up empty handed or with another part that they have multiples of.

I know I've been talking-smack at / about you (the collective you) recently.  Sorry-not-sorry;  I love:heart: this game.  6 years, since Hydroid NORMAL came out... I remember endurance bars and only 4-lives-per-frame-per-day.  You have all come a LONG LONG way, and I wish to see you go another 6 years, but seriously STOP nerfing constantly, fix the bugs ASAP, and make good on the promise that Railjack / Empyrean WILL not just be another island, but will connect to the rest of the game.  Preferably BEFORE Tenno-Con 2020.

Thank you all in advance, nothing but love (even if it is TOUGH love in this case). Keep parkouring, and keep your Skanna's sharp.

~Shemarria; 52nd airborne Deth-Faerie Corps.
"Sting Like a Razorfly!"

• Haha 1

Is there any chance to get a option, to removed prime details when equipping a immortal skin on a prime frame, I.E Valkyrs immortal skin on a primed Valkyr, does not blend together well. I hope this would be a easy change, considering that the tennogen skins have this option, when equipping them on a primed frame.

Is there a planned return of Acolytes?  Missed the last one because of a work related event.

Tennocon date coming soon?  Or when do you plan on announcing date, maybe?

Thanks for all that you do.

Can we get the ability to add "fake" forma in the Simulacrum to test builds without needing to constantly re-forma them just to see if we like the feel of it? The "fake" forma-ing would dissapear once you leave the Simulacrum. 

Exilus slots on melee please 🥺 even if it's only for combo / non-dps mods.

Edited by Arcsyrine

Are the dev's going to fix Oberon's 3rd ability. I really like the Oberon but the way the 3rd ability is now it's harder than it needs to be could you guys please make the aoe part of it more like an aura that goes where Oberon goes. Thx 4 reading your the best :). 

from one of your biggest fans

15 hours ago, (PS4)StarkTech101 said:

Can we bring some relevance to Darvo. His deal of the Day is horrible and new Tenno shouldn’t be bamboozled into wasting platinum on buying weapons. 
Why not sell discounted things Tenno need.. Weapon and Warframe slots, Forma, Exilus Adapters, Cosmetic items etc.. 

Discounts on platinum purchases, or buy things for credits, recycle ship parts, weapon parts or some other resources as currency. 

Let’s make Darvo Great Again!

As an unrepentant Darvo stan... YES PLEASE. 

On a side note, I really enjoyed 'A Man of Few Words' and tbbh I'd die happy if Darvo got further character development... you can't just leave us hanging with the plot thread regarding him and his father. Less Alad V, more Bek Family Drama, lmao. I really want to know more of why he doesn't think the Tenno are 'betrayers' like the Corpus do. 

If nothing else, maybe bring back 'The Ties that Bind' for those of us who missed it back in the day as a limited event, especially us Switch players? Please?? :<

ETA: On an unrelated note... will the Meso Void Relic bug for the Uranus Junction ever be fixed? I found out -from posts from 2016- that it's bugged and the only way you can complete that req is to do the void mission with a group. The fact the bug still hasn't been fixed for the Switch version is head-scratch worthy. If the bug can't be fixed, would it be possible to amend the req text to state that you need to open 3 Meso Relics while doing the void fissures with a group? 

Edited by (NSW)Finlaena
One more thing, lmao

Can't wait to see what you guys show off tomorrow!

Question - have you considered enemy-themed skins for Railjack? Being that there are grineer/corpus/infested armor, weapons, etc. It would be pretty cool to do crazy space maneuvers in a Grineer war vessel.

What if you could get cosmetics, like capes and stuff, through relics? That would be cool