[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Heyyyy, Dev Stream falls on my Birthday!

I just wish to know one thing, and that is the companion "Rework" (Mainly for Kubrows) and what's currently being done to improve the companion system as a whole.

- While the Kuva Lich redesign might remove their ability to kill you after a Requiem faliure, will their unique defeat animations still persist somehow in the rework?

19 hours ago, (XB1)Umbrahowl said:

I waiting for augment slot and new lich weapons like hek,sobek,and etc

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

16 hours ago, Judgementwolf said:

At any point in the future will chroma get a rework on his 1 and 4?

Will Hydroid get a rework soon?

Will Impact and puncture ever be relevant in the game?

Will older primes see a stronk buff anytime soon? ex: see soma prime and compare to tenora.

And last but not least will shields on warframes see a overhaul soon? Shields like harrow and others who can a decent amount.

Please Chroma is so outdated it’s not even funny his 1 and 4 are useless and his 2 and 3 should just be one ability

Is there any chance that we can see a public live event on open world maps and in emphyrean? It wld be cool if warframe's space world can have an open world too with vendors like konzu just for that extra incentives to grind emphyrean. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Devstream137.jpgCOMING SOON: Devstream #137!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual crew on the couch! 

What:  Welcome to ‘the whole bunch of different things’ stream – from a preview of a new option for a Simulacrum tile to Lich changes, we’ve got a buffet for the day! Join us for an hour and talk Warframe! 

Prizes? We have plenty of Digital Prizes to give out. We even have Physical Prizes this Stream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe and mixer.com/playwarframe 

Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward: Tune in to find out what you can snag for watching our Devstream!

When: Join us this Friday, January 31st at 2 p.m. 

Ask your questions here – you have until 10 a.m Friday! 

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Hey SpaceMom, @[DE]Rebecca are there any chances of upping the capacity in dojo rooms? I have had projects, and some of my friends as well, that have had to be cut down on the deco, or just left half finished. Has there been any talk of increasing the capacity for dojo rooms?

Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow, and the PrimeTime today! ❤️

• Like 1

I don't like removing the "back break" on sequence fail. Just make it do damage instead of killing us outright.

Why do we still have standing caps. i get that when they were originally added you guys needed people to come back everyday but now there's a plethora of stuff to get people to come back from night wave to sorties. there's no reason for them anymore and the only thing they do is punish new players. i can tell you right now if the standing i was allowed to get every day was 2k instead of the 30k i can get, i wouldn't bother. i wouldn't even look at the systems that use it. i have friends who haven't even touched fortuna content at all because of them

Just now, (PS4)chaniusul said:

10 forma for 2 new useless weapon cool.  

Then don't use em. Teach DE your disinterest through usage statistics.

I apologise if someone has already asked this, but can you confirm the dates for the next Tennocon, and when tickets will be available?

So the kuva lich system will still be avoidable alltogether? When do you start to learn, they need to be part of the game not an another island.....

Will we ever see a "build multiple" option in the foundry? Like if we have 100 of a plains/valis gem, can we set the foundry to build 10 of the blueprint for 10 mins instead of having to rebuild the blueprint 10 times every minute? I would even be ok to pay more creds just to do that

Can we get Bambi's Thumper skins for Tusk Thumpers in the Plains of Eidolon on Easter?

Thank god for a new simulacrum tile, I would love to see one with more open areas for enemies to spawn (not next to cliff edge), a floor and walls!

Edited by Nanology

Have you guys ever thought about possibly doing a "hard mode" option for mission tiles? Maybe start off small and hit more mechanic driven boss fights? i.e. ropalolyst. 

Basically just let us scale the enemy level and such as we'd like. I'd say increase drop rates for the more rare items, and even add some more sought after drops, like riven shards or rare relics?

I think this would help give some more challenge to some of us older players, and to also force us to play by the mechanics and strategize better, vs just one shotting everything in the game. 

Another question, do you have any future plans for adding more mechanic driven boss fights? Or maybe even updating some of the bosses we already have with more mechanics than just "shoot 'em 'til they're dead." 

I'm curious if there's any plans for looking into Equinox for some quality of life improvements, or perhaps a rework?

I personally, believe that her unique mechanic of being able to switch between two different modes, could allow for some interesting and engaging game-play, if her abilities were redesigned to work around the mechanic, and with each other. Redesigned in a way where instead of each form of Equinox acting as separate Warframes with no synergy with each other, her forms act as a cooperative team of Warframes, where their abilities have synergy with the abilities of the other form, and vice versa. With this concept in mind, her play-style could be all about rotating between forms, and using their abilities one by one, in tandem, to achieve various powerful effects on herself, allies, and enemies, from the synergies between her abilities and forms.

Here's an example of this potential game-play.

• Equinox in Day Form uses Rage, which has been turned into taunt ability that still increases enemy's melee, fire-rate, and movement speed, but causes the enemies to focus their attacks on Equinox and not on her squad mates.
  • Change Equinox into Night Form and use an new ability which casts a protective veil that not only protects her, but absorbs and stores the incoming damage as additive Ability Strength for when she swaps into Day Form. On deactivation, either after her protection's duration ends, or she swaps to Day Form, it will result in a short to mid-ranged burst that knocks nearby enemies off balance, giving Equinox an chance to retaliate.
  • Change Equinox into Day Form, and use the stored additive Ability Strength from her Night Form, on either a buff ability that increases the damage output of herself and allies, or on an ability that inflicts damage.

This example would take her form changing mechanic from being a gimmick, into her greatest strength.The example above allows for Equinox to protect her squad by drawing in the enemy's attention and tanking the incoming damage, and then use the incoming enemy's damage as extra Ability Strength on an ability to buff the power of herself and allies, or on an ability the inflicts pure damage. Meeting the current meta of both survivability and damage output. And these are only 3 abilities, there could be many more options, as well as tactics, with the other abilities in her kit, if they also are redesigned to combo with other abilities. This concept of using her form changing mechanic to bridge the gaps between the two forms, has the potential of turning Equinox into a deep and technical Warframe, that keeps the player actively engaged in game-play, testing their skill at using basically two different, but interdependent, Warframes.

I do not claim the above example ideas entirely as my own, to be clear. These were from someone else who is also very passionate about Equinox.

I believe this concept for her game-play would be also fitting with her theme as well. Being based on Yin and Yang. While they maybe opposites, they are also dependent on each other and work together as part of a system. So it would be fitting game-play wise if Equinox's forms were redesigned to work together.

Edited by A-keras

the Lich are gonna to be exclusive of one faction? i would like to see a amalgam lich. (or infested but looks improbable)

Sorry for my English

Any news on fashion systems currently in development? I've heard whispers about you looking into the ability to change materials on your frames.

Speaking of which, when will you finish PBR on older frames? 

Also, is that the upcoming Nova deluxe skin I see in your devstream image? 🙂

Edited by Larsurus