[DE]Rebecca

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

1) When will Warframe get a functional UI back?

2) Will we ever get decimal functionality to mouse sensitivity? the game is not granual enough to set cm/360 correctly. 

3) Will future updates to warframe give anything to those that enjoy the core gameplay loop or will all development be used on space combat sim aka railjack?

Any more railjack fixes in the works, or is this pretty much the final product?

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Fizzlefury:

I remember that Steve once said that he doesn't really like Helminth room in the orbiter, and that he was thinking of changing it, I expected a change to ship with The Rising Tide since the orbiter was redesigned, are you still looking into this? Because I'm not removing any cysts from my warframes in case new mechanics are added, and the cysts are shattering my fashion frame

Swapping pets whenever I switch loadouts is tedious, and it requires me to go the orbiter if I'm not there, and I go without a companion if I get lazy enough to not get them out of stasis. Are you looking into this?

(Also I challenge Steve to giveaway the next plat prize.)

I made a suggestion once, that the room could also be used as a "Noah's Arc". It already has some of the basic equipment in there like aquariums, planters and one could add little cages. It would be nice, going out there and collecting all the plants, tiny critters (a container for Virmink ie like it is shown inside one of the corpus bases in Vallis) and even the big critters. That leaves room for a lot of customization and possible shop items.

Edited by Silescere

You delting the hold to heavy? Everyone who wanted a toggle will be pissed, also wheres the missing damage% bonus indicator for kuva weapons?

@[DE]Rebecca can we have an update on #SPACENINJA sweepstakes contest?

Draw was supposed to be around 10th January aaaaand ..... It went completely silent.
Did it happen? Someone won? Was it cancelled or the sweestakes was never there?

Hello,
thank you for giving us the opportunity to ask our questions, I’ll try to be organised.

Timers:

• The Plains and more standards missions have different cycles. Will you, at some point, harmonize Cetus’ cycle and Earth’s time?
  • Do you plan to add the anomaly timer to the navigation console? Do you plan to make the ratio of 30 min accessible to 3h downtime less unbalanced?

Railjack:

• Will the new update fix the disappearing screen at the end of a railjack mission? Will it also make it so client don’t have to leave the dojo to receive their loot and intrinsics?

Liches:

• Thank you for all the work and fixes. The murmurs hunt can be a bit tedious. Do you plan to had a countdown of murmurs in the middle of the filling circles?

Visual effects:

• In the suggestions of the forum there is a good number of posts about accessibility for those that have some form of colorblindness. Is it something you are working on in the background or is it something low priority?
    For example I find the codex scanners superior visually to the Simaris ones simply because the scannable elements pop better with the former while the latter make you see life in orange.

Pets:

• Will you really make another adorable eldritch horror with an helminth kavat?
  • We have Helios that scan until the target is 100% in the codex. We have Oxylus that does the same for sushi to be. Will we get a sentinel that scan the flora to collect plant sample even when these plants are already in the codex? (That would be a work around for the Simaris' Orangness)

Archwings:

• Will there one day be void fissure archwings missions since you are working at making loot more visible on the starry background?
  • One of the most annoying thing in archwings for me is that archwings missions are in 3D and that the mini map and its extended version are in 3D. Using what was invented for submarines or planes could you do something to the dimensional discrepancy?

Titania:

• Titania’s rework is great, but for one detail. When in tiny form and sprinting she rushes even when the thumbs tick is in neutral position. Which means that I have to toggle in and off the sprint depending if I want to go straight or make a turn in the corridor. Is that feature to stay or will it be changed at some point? (please save my warframe’s brain, she already must have one hell of a concussion).

Event:

• Some mods are event exclusives and it’s okay as long as the event is somewhat regular so even new comers have a chance to get them without paying. Only, it’s been a while since we have seen the Acolyte troupe. Will they be active in the near future?

Quests:

• I am missing some somachord scans from the Sacrifice Quest and mods from the decaying sentients in Octavia’s. To be honest it’s annoying to redo the whole quest for that but I am a completionist. Would it be possible at some point to replay the quests’ steps instead of the whole quests? And to dismiss them from navigation once done with the redo even if we didn’t refinish it?

Reward pools:

• There have been a lot of issues with RNG lately. You have put stuff in place (like the kuva weapon damage leveling, yay!) for the most pointed issues. Will you also reassess the rest of the game reward pools?
  • Some are good but some are diluted (sortie: you can get an exclusive statue that still give you less endo once you put stars in it than the straight endo reward that is in the reward pool too) or some don’t make sense (the archwing rush mission list rotation A, B and C but unlike spy you get only one reward at the end of the mission, from the pool corresponding to your performance. Which means playing with random is a no when after a specific mod and that the mod acquisition is stupidly long for an unpopular mission.).

Interface rework:

Filters.

• Some interfaces feels like they didn’t grew with the game. One of those is the market.
    Will you add filters to it? Hide mastered, hide owned and hide crafted (or hide blueprint owned) would be welcome to reduce the slog through some categories. Sort by mastery rank or type of weapon would also be a boon.
  • Will you add a new category for the temporary/seasonal stuff in the market?
  • Uh, I guess my question at this point is basically, will you redesign the market a bit now there is a lot more stuff displayed in it?
  • Same for the arsenal, could we sort it by type of weapons for example?
  • Same for Simaris offerings, the stuff from mission is a big miscellaneous mass. Could we get a couple tab more to separate warframes from the rest at least please?

Display.

• In a precedent video you said you were thinking of a new pet interface. Does that mean we will be able to change between kubrow and kavat without having to leave the dojo/fortuna/cetus?
  • One of the points that were broached in the interface information post was the issue of how much information to show. Will you make a survey or workshop on the forum for it?
  • Do you plan to bring back the possibility to display relics not owned? Could we get a visual difference between the vaulted and currently acquirable relics please?
  • In the new end of mission screen, will we see the name and planet where we were?
  • In the profile some weapons don’t appear until we have started using them. Is it deliberate or will you add them to be seen even when totally unused?

Thank you for reading until here, I hope I wasn’t too confusing. And yeah, I love the game. I am talking about the details that irritate me but the vast rest is good.

Edited by (XB1)LostSpark13
No need for spoiler
  • Like 1

When will the next Nightwave season be? Any plans to expand the number of prestige tiers or provide some other method of getting e.g. nitain for people who've gotten them all?

45 minutes ago, SHADOW.XIII said:

@[DE]Rebecca can we have an update on #SPACENINJA sweepstakes contest?

Draw was supposed to be around 10th January aaaaand ..... It went completely silent.
Did it happen? Someone won? Was it cancelled or the sweestakes was never there?

I have been wondering about that as well. 

Can we get an improvement to chat to avoid missing messages?

I often find at the end of a mission that other players attempted to chat with me in-mission, or for trade, but I never noticed.  Maybe a quick pop-up that just says, "message" in the lower-left corner???

I got some questions.

Any news about Third Orb Mother?

Kubrows and Kavat will have their claws as weapons? If Yes, what about our Forma invested to put Mods like Damage and Crit chance, crit dmg?

Why not a Consumable to revive sentinels? I dont think it will break the game balance but losing your Vacuum is really bad at High lvl missions.

Archwings will be reworked to work like zaws? A "Core part" for mastery and the other parts with uses?(Atack, Defense, Utility, Ultimate?)

Archwing missions will be reworked to better fit the enviroment? I think theyre cool but we can add Warframe and Archwing missions like in Uranus.

Railjack will have more mission types to better award materials? Im tired to play in earth proxima for titanium.

Mag's Vortex of bullets augment?

New intro mission?

Old events playable? 

Nightwave news?

:) Im really anxious sorry. 
Will be waiting, byeee.

Any word or readjusting the balistics of some of the projectile weapons?  Mainly wondering about the buzlok as its practically unusable outside of melee range without a tracer on the target.   

Just curious as I havent seen any mention of this issue being addressed in over a year.

Edited by NeoEspada

Can we see ash deluxe v2 and Hydroid deluxe in game???? 😊😏🤔

Theres some bugs that appear when ping gets a bit too high. for isntance on Orbis vallis if anyone uses their hover board they fall through the floor. its not an isolated issue. A similar thing with rail jack once an enemy explodes you get stuck in a black screen or get caught in an infinite spin. those 2 were my main concern. others with almost the same amount goes to enemies that should be easy to kill lets say lvl 20 on rail jack but for some reason they eat up a half your total amo just to get 1 killed. off the top of my head these were my concerns

@[DE]Rebecca I wonder what you guys plan to do about Companions too.

Firstly, Kavats have a bizarre animation when scavenging; their heads do this strange head shake like it has a fit before trying to open the container. You guys only ever show a Robotic companion in these streams so please take out a cat and see this yourselves it's silly.

Secondly, [Look SMEETA KAVAT] has several issues. For Adarza and Smeeta Kavats, it often displays your custom colors but default bred skin. For Moonless skins the cat has two tails- the skin one only shown when playing and the default tail you had on breeding.

Thirdly, Vasca Kavats: not only the above scavenging animation oddness if you try sharing the cat's default skin people see the head, sometimes tail but body is just a bizarre swirling mass of black lines, please fix.

Lastly, in addition to the other voices for; Companions 2.0, Kubrow fixes, I'd like you guys to clarify -exactly- what the red glow does to a kavat if the owner cannot cure it for either- not having enough reputation points, not being Visitor (my reason), not having any Imprint slots available (my Vaquaera is currently in Stasis for both this and not high enough rep) as really; 3 imprints max is daft. Please clarify the penalties if any of prolonged infection (Teasonai tells us that was how we got wild Vasca in the first place that they forgot how to be Kavats) and if you plan to make any changes as many report the vaccines aren't even working properly at all and I can't risk losing Vaquaera to an unknown code/ bug you guys didn't see as my cat turns wild and shreds both me and any teammates; meaning my resource farming is cut now until I can cure her.

Are you going to give us weapon skins like in modern warfare. Example a digital camo skin for your landing craft and orbiter. Maybe even for your character skin and weapons?

This is a thread I made back in December about how the Fulmin reload glitch still occurs when rapidly switching between shooting and melee (as of today, Jan 30, 2020). My thread provides steps on how to reproduce the glitch and the bugged reload can take upwards of 3-5 seconds and is quite detrimental to gameplay when it occurs:

Going even further back (to June of last year), I made a thread about Saryn's glitched Molt stance and provided in-depth details and video example of when it does/doesn't copy Saryn's animations at the time of cast (seems to be tied to specific skins). This doesn't affect gameplay, but it would be nice to see it fixed:

Finally, are there any plans to address the current state of stealth mechanics? At the moment, we can no longer stealth kill enemies while they are simply unalerted. Instead, we must use a backstab prompt or put the target to sleep in order to receive a stealth bonus. This makes leveling primary/secondary weapons via stealth almost impossible unless you use specific frames and it's still difficult for melee weapons due to the general heightened enemy awareness.

Edited by Ailith

Any planned changes to the options available for depleted Parazon mods? Right now we have 500Endo or 4:1 for a new mod, but I'm reluctant to consume any in case there are future options in the works.

On 2020-01-29 at 4:15 PM, GentlePuppet said:

Whats up with the Kosma Grineer having crazy high health compared to all the other grineer?
Also not having cloned flesh like all the other grineer? I have nothing against some difficult enemies but they get real crazy the farther you go, where you kind of need to cheese or ignore them.
unknown.png

This is a problem with a lot of Grineer units in RJ content (Elite Lancers are even worse, having 2500 flesh instead of just 750) and I, too, would like to know whether this is ever going to be fixed.  Difficulty is fine but bullet sponges are just tedious.

• Like 1

Will you remap the quests cause doing the 2nd dream before Alad V's infested transformation doesn't make sense. 

Will Inaro's quest be replayble?

Can we get a prime toggle on immortal skins?

When will New War be out ? Do you see that coming out anytime soon ? Or it is not ready enough to be released ? 

Any plans to create an alternative "reward for achievement" system rather than rng reliance on some aspects of the game?

New War? and will this actually have a REAL quest and not just some cutscenes?