Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans to rework whole weapons, especially seeing how many older weapons cannot compete with newer ones and the newest primes?

Will we see more different playstyle weapons such as Fulmin, Pandero etc. who differ more from others than just by Damage type?

Are there plans to make the Railjack further customizable/add different modules to make it even more unique?

Any planned changes on the sentient anomaly, after all players with 2-3h a day after work might only get one shot per day at it? Which is really annoying.

Will "dead" missiontypes such as "Defection" etc. be revised/reworked to be more enticing? No one plays them anymore and it is wasted potential.

With the advance/onlook on modular archwing, are there any concept on perhaps allowing players to combine a warframe modular? ( Not all across the board more like, one that can be customized fully in the way Chroma's Damage can but for abilities e.g. 3 x Button 1 Ability, 3 x Button 2 Ability etc. to mix and match for custom playstyle)

Will Melee Damage be toned down or other weapon damage tuned up? Melee reigns supreme without anything coming close to it. Especially given the new Umbra Melee Mods (220% Critchance seems broken especially compared to Primaries only getting 150% mods)

Will there ever be new factions besides Sentient, Corrupted, Corpus, Grineer, Infested as enemies?

Could there every be a "grind towards X" system in the game? For example I do want AXI B3, so I can choose that and every time I would get an AXI it is not granted but a counter filled and e.g. after three points to the counter one is awarded the desired relic. It surely has disadvantages but allows for specific grinding if quantity is not a primary concern.

Now with Empyrean and the Railjacks are there any plans to expand the galaxy / add a new star-system so additional planets (non RJ Missions) and such can be added?

Why is the design choice to make some RIven-Mods extremely more rare than others, Shotguns, Zaws, Kitguns at around 2% while others split the rest?

Regarding housing, how about allowing Tennos to create a e.g. Mining Asteroid Base that needs resources and energy to run, also gets assaulted ( special personal alerts ) but passively brings in a resources / some resources like the Titan-extractor but with e.g. Endo/Kuva?

Many "active" (non-sentinal) companions just lack the ability to be useful in higher content as their extremely poor defense, hitpoints and shields. Can we expect a rework?

Could You guys at least acknowledge the demand for option to turn off the hold melee for heavy attack?

I may be mistaken here, but I can't recollect if anyone from DE actually brought this up anywhere, feel free to correct me.

Thanks 🙂

EDIT: Ok, [DE]Rebecca straight up confirmed they are reverting here: 

The new frame with those color looked like computer harddisk, something like the Ghost In The Shell's Motoko Harddisk version.

1) Anyway, when is Command intrinsic coming?

2) Also, when are the other Railjack ships' skins coming?

3) Will that face mask/armor of that Lich shown in Tennocon be finally released so we can have our Liches to have that exact same face mask/armor?

nyx rework when? the last one leave a bad taste for those who main it  

a long ago in one devstream you showed primary kitguns, there's been a while since that, any news about that or are we supposed to forget them a this point?

could we consider upgraping the dojo a little? maybe add buttons to make decorations move, like building doors or elevators, also how about making the dojo a mission itself like railjack: you enter with your archwing ,you could modificate the exterior of the dojo with decorations maybe even make a weekly event that allow you to defend your dojo or attack grineer ships full of resources .

maybe as reward you could give a set of animations to the many of dragons or statues or any kind of decoration we have in our dojos that way we could have some sort of npcs or even a boss for the dojo 

Nice to hear! See you there!

How about a way to show us what our Lich snached from us ?

This way I can monitor and check if It stole something so important that deserves   death   to be vanquished  or It can live and fight alongside me!

Also...

I am still missing the third Orb in Fortuna.

And lastly...

I'd like to see new parts for the kitguns and, like it happend for zaws, maybe some Special parts rewarded in events like the plague strikes have been.

That's it  for now! See you tomorrow!

Questions:

1. Any plans for Nvidia Ansel and super resolution photos / 360° photos? 

2. Do you intend to work alot more on the old systems this year? You've left liches and the planets in a pretty mediocre state. Would love to see physical expansions to the planets, and story expansions into the liches. 

3. When is tennocon? Looking to finally come this year all the way from NZ. 

4. How's the next frame(s) coming along? Anything to show this week? If not, any glimpses or ideas for the next next frame??!? 😛 😛

5. You said that new war was going to be an actual war; can you expand on that? Is it going to be an expansion/redo of the invasion systems and similar stuff or is a completely new path for the game? 

6. Can you explain you're overarching plan for the game in 2020-2021 in 5 words or less per person? 

Love you all at DE. Hope this year and following years and bright, awesome and hella fun. 

Random question. Was Maroos Bazaar originally intended to be a auction house/market place? Why can this not be implemented? Somewhere we could list our items to trade instead of sifting through trade chat would be a game changing quality of life (and you could even take a percentage of the sale for yourselves...)

I find it strange that itzal's recently changed 1st ability is a grapple hook when blink still exist and the third ability pulls targets and hurts them. Why not go with the theme that itzal is a drone summoner, maybe a shield drone or before but more in terms of how R-Type or Gradius have 'shields' or anti missile drone or drones that hijack enemies and forces them to fight (mind control) 

Why is Anasa ayatan prime armor called as such when the prongs and shapes have similar design to Piv ayatan?

I don't know about anyone else but I always have a nightmare of a time doing Orb Vallis hunts for nightwave or normally, everytime I activate the animal to spawn, it either gets spooked already because of troops or it automatically somehow knows I'm there and runs right at start. The hitbox on bolarola is a pain for me. 

Archived