Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

Any plans to add health scaling to excavation drills? With every other objective in the game (rescue hostages, defense targets, etc.) scaling up with mission level, excavators remaining fixed at 2500 across the board has become kind of a glaring inconsistency, and is especially problematic in high-level missions (e.g. Kuva Lich missions, sorties, arbitrations).

Also, with the brunt of melee 3.0 out of the way, are there any plans to revisit certain older stances to round out their combo lists? Some, like the staff stances, only have 2-3 combos instead of the full 4, and it feels like kind of a shame after all the new toys melee 3.0 introduced.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Arniox:

Questions:

2. Do you intend to work alot more on the old systems this year? You've left liches and the planets in a pretty mediocre state. Would love to see physical expansions to the planets, and story expansions into the liches. 

What:  Welcome to ‘the whole bunch of different things’ stream – from a preview of a new option for a Simulacrum tile to Lich changes, we’ve got a buffet for the day! Join us for an hour and talk Warframe! 

so.... you dont read what is coming? x)

1- Will Earth tileset be re-work?

2 - Will Micro-open world planets be introduced to Railjack?

3 - Will Assassination/boss fight, rescue, capture missions be added to Railjack?

4 - Will Mars get an open world ever?

5 - Will we ever see an Orokin open world?

6 - Will NPCs faces be rework? Konzu's face is terrible. 

7 - Will the Liset and Railjack be integrated?

8 - Can developers build graphics be implemented to players build?

• When will you set up tooltips to explain what each attribute in the arsenal does or effects in the Arsenal?
  • When will you give players the options to continue on through sorties via the mission results screen?
  • What is the word on making archwing weapon parts only available via syndicates available in other areas?
  • What are the changes to standalone archwing missions to make them bearable for grinding out modular archwing Mastery?
  • What are the changes to arch-melee to make them viable for use in Railjack missions?
  • What are the updates on moving Warframe augment mods to a universal vendor (possibly Simaris)?
  • When will you update Sanctuary Onslaught to have more objectives available in certain zones?

" 2 more Weapons entering the Kuva Fold!" Please don't, thats just torture for those who got all weapons in that insane grind, I dont want to go back to that "fun" murmur grind. Compared to Liches I really enjoyed the old Harrow Systems farm.

1. Could we potentially see the use of acquired Captura scenes in the Simulacrum?

2. Would it be possible to see certain data such as weapon hitboxes or explosion radii in the Simulacrum? (ex. swinging a polearm and seeing the exact distance your polearm can hit from)

3. I had an idea about Captura scenes, instead of bring single tiles/clusters of tiles, being Collections; scanable collectibles kind of like the Somachord songs or Kuria which, when scanned, add single tiles to a collection of the playable tiles on a planet. Thoughts?

Ok, I have 2 questions to ask if that's not a problem

Q #1-What do you think Tenno who play WF with 2 or more accounts across different platforms would have to do once Cross-save is implemented. (I say 'once' because I have confidence you guys can do it. Have been for over 3 years and am not planning on stopping) 

Q#2-Have you guys been thinking about whether to give prime weapons the same cosmetic treatment as prime warframes? Like allowing them to have the option of choosing the skin of their other variants instead of having to get the weapon and taking up a slot?

New frame in photo, eh?

Questions:

1. Will controllers, especially on PC, get better railjack/empyrean support/optimization?

2. FOR THE LOVE, CAN WE PLEASE GET MORE INFORMATION IN THE UI??? Please ❤️? I already can't see all of the variables being modded on my weapons. The auto-rotating dioramas for most of the newer item pages/ability menus are not helpful at all. Proficient screen usage is at an all time low. Unfortunately, this is lowering the overall quality of life of the game. There are already vocal sources pointing these issues out, so I'll digress here...

3. {*~*~*~*HOPES AND DREAMS TIME*~*~*~*}: Any chance we could get a build up of liches into a D&D-Lite system for clans? We already have a room dedicated to liches. Any chance we could get procedurally generated lich lords or something based on the rewards we're looking for? Someday?

Keep doing cool stuff!

Any news about:

What about: 

• Railjack:
    • When will we have more places and mission types to explore in railjack.
    • When can we expect Kuva Liches for empyrean and how is it going to work?
    • How is the Command Intrinsic class gonna work and what benefits are to gain for it?

• Melee 3.0 & Parazon
    • Any news on the devil trigger like mechanic coming with the melee 3.0 Phase 3 and how that's gonna work?
    • Is covert lethality going be turned into a parazon mod or is it staying as a dagger mod?
    • Can we have Mercy Finishers be consistently accessible? Having to have the enemy at 5% health to do it for most content is not worth it imo. It would be better if you can do it when a enemy has to be at 20% - 30% health in order to do a mercy finisher. That alone would make some of the parazon mods be more worth using.
    • Are there other mods that are going to become parazon mods as well?

• In-Game Quality Of Life:
    • Allowing weapon mods to be equipped on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time would be great.
    • Message of the Day of all chats like recruiting and trading but also clan and alliance chat to be in bold and to also reappear in chat after a set amount of time looking at the chat like every 30 minutes to an hour.

• Clan System Quality Of Life:
    • A clan system ability to have those with ruler permissions to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Longer Message of the Day character limits would be a very welcomed change.
    • Ability to Sort members by mastery rank from highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • A separate clan role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • A clan recruiting relay

• Clan Management System ideas:
    • A place to put up rules of a clan outside of the Message of the Day system and have it be accessible in the clan page anytime.
    •  Better Clan Log system  to operate more like a Audit Log.
    • With influx of clan roles within the last year and a half more clan ranks would be nice to have
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
    • Instead having a fabricator role; there should be a setting to allow and not allow certain things in clan research to be replicable depending on what rank you are in a clan.

• Dojo:
    • Foundry in the Dojo?
    • Custom Obstacle Course decoration limit increase;
    • Decrease the resource costs of Dojo Decorations overall?
    • Any plans for a Target Practice Room for the Dojo or to have moving targets like moving floating circles in the custom obstacle course room in the Dojo?
    • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor?

• Warframe Changes & Reworks:
    • Equinox being able to use combined form in combat as a new ability? Not sure how we can go about that to be honest, but I feel like it would be a good idea to try in the future.
    • Since the addition of Secondary energy colors. I have been thinking of this lately. Are there plans for chroma to use elements like radiation, viral, corrosive, etc. in the future?

Can we bring some relevance to Darvo. His deal of the Day is horrible and new Tenno shouldn’t be bamboozled into wasting platinum on buying weapons. 
Why not sell discounted things Tenno need.. Weapon and Warframe slots, Forma, Exilus Adapters, Cosmetic items etc.. 

Discounts on platinum purchases, or buy things for credits, recycle ship parts, weapon parts or some other resources as currency. 

Let’s make Darvo Great Again!

I know that alerts were replaced with NW for almost over a year. I wanted to ask if the 2 systems could co-exist? You have some that are expecting the next NW season as they've maxed current one to 30 while on the other end if NW ends the playerbase no longer has a way to obtain nitain or orokin reactors/catalysts(unless rare Sortie reward/rare invasion).

The old alert system was difficult due to time limits while the NW system tend to lead towards burnout/recycled rewards.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)StarkTech101 said:

Can we bring some relevance to Darvo. His deal of the Day is horrible and new Tenno shouldn’t be bamboozled into wasting platinum on buying weapons. 
Why not sell discounted things Tenno need.. Weapon and Warframe slots, Forma, Exilus Adapters, Cosmetic items etc.. 

Discounts on platinum purchases, or buy things for credits, recycle ship parts, weapon parts or some other resources as currency.

Actually..

That can be great. We just need it to be a daily thing like it's always been but have the deal be a unlimited quantity for the entire day and be on the world state section on the starchart UI.

The art work in the differing sectors for the rail jack are incredible.

Who worked on them and how long did it take?

And it also looks like there is a lot of extra stuff out there that i assumed is being fleshed out, so any teaser items on that stuff at all?

Oh and....Kan haz Cheezburger??  =O_O=

Will you (for the love of Lotus) stop "fixing" / changing what wasn't broken and generally liked?

Why was the minimum energy consumption (drain/s)  for some Warframe abilities "fixed"? These extremely low consumption rates don't come without a price (drain, heavy reduction of other stats) and WF is a PvE game. So what's the reasoning behind that?
There will always be people who claim that THIS one way only is THE way to play, so I couldn't care less. That is not something a game dev can fix.

Ever thought about that some weapons are fun to use AND effective and also depend on personal preference? And THAT'S why they are used?
ie I don't like using automatic rifles or grenade/rocket launchers. Even if those weapons would have the best stats ingame, I wouldn't use them except for mastery.

Will you stop throwing content at us, that seems like it has never been properly tested?
I LOVE all new stuff and am curious about it, but with each new thing I dare being happy about, there's three different other things that ruin it for me.

Will you remove the heavy attacks from the melee button?

Will there be a way to keep a fixed altitude in an Archwing no matter where one aims/looks?
(or more generally asked: Future of Archwings: What's planned here in means of flight modes?)

Will the mission end screen change really be what we saw on reddit? No visible amounts? Mouse over everything? Not one quick look to see everything we need? To make it short: Looks good, but has no other function.

Can we have a "manual aim" for Titania's Razorflight and a minimum flight height?
(Example for manual aim: When I fought Hemocyte, I was constantly ported/dragged to its main body instead of being able to hit the heads with melee properly. I'd also like to NOT be able to fly through bodies...The Archmelee draggin while I swing is really not something I enjoy.)

The Itzal's blink used to shake off incoming projectiles (it has low def, so that was needed to survive). Since that can't be done anymore, is there a solution for that? Penumbra only seems to remove me from line of sight instead of cancelling already locked on projectiles.

Can we have more little stories about the history of Warframes? I loved the codes entries on Rhino, Ember and Mag Prime. I wouldn't mind hunting for lore.
(Whoever wrote those, you are breathtaking!)

Will there be Prime Packages in the future, that exclude boosters or plat, so we can only buy the frame or the cosmetics? I'd like to spend money on these things, but I do draw the line somewhere.

While I never had any problem with the Liches insta killing me (I LOVE those kill animations), I always felt it was a pity just how much I can ignore them. It was supposed to be my Nemesis, something that hunted me, breathed down my neck. It is no such thing unfortunately. Once activated through the larvling, you can completely ignore them and they have no impact on the game or the outcome of anything (aside from being a well welcomed change of pace, a new game mode).
Are there changes planned for this?

Will there ever be basic commands not only, but primarly for pets? Like a "don't attack" "stay"?
-----------------------------

Least concern but very nice to have: Can we have Operator clothing that matches our bodies more? (belts look like hoola-hoop)
Walk toggle? Flashlight toggle? (just some immersive stuff)
For all things that are about to come, please consider to not just make it suddenly appear on our frames or not simply suddenly be there. Like Nora or the Parazon. Weave it more in.

Can we discuss how the monetization in this game is overpriced and predatory. Asking anywhere from $5 to up to $200 for platinum is ridiculous, I am also going to lump in the prime access, prime vaults, and the various starter kits that are sold as well. Quick thing on the prime access is that its marketing is predatory in nature for a full prime access it is valued at $380, but is sold to consumers at a "discounted" price of $140. The reason why platinum is so incredibly overpriced is to incentivize customers to purchase them when a %50 or a %75 coupon can be applied to these purchases. Also these coupons only work on platinum and nothing else. 

Could we have a discussion about how to monetize your game without it being predatory. 

I know that some people will try and counter this argument by saying "Uh but _____. Why would you pay money for platinum. Just trade in game to get platinum." My reason for taking beef with this monetization is that it shows up every time you log in, and every time that you enter the in game store it takes up center stage.

Another argument is that I have heard is this "Buying DE's premium currency only supports them." Overpaying for goods that are intentionally overpriced is such a scummy tactic, that is meant to suck the money out of a consumer's wallet. 

Please reconsider how to monetize your game, without having to resort to scummy tactics in order to make money. 

Archived