Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures.The lipstick is pixellated as all heck. Speaking of eyes,  any chance of a heterochromia option being added?
Weeby I know, but still.
kqzqchZ.jpg

1b)
A while back, Operator cosmetics (at least this specific one) were 'bugged' and looked more like shades than glasses. Personally I think this made my girl look a lot cooler, and would like to see it return as a customisation option.
VHiVEHg.jpg?1

2)
Now that Umbra has a 'Prime Toggle', could we also allow Umbra and Excalibur Prime to share cosmetics?

661QOQ0.png

3) New for Devstream 126, this question:
Are there any secrets in Warframe that nobody has yet discovered? Secret rooms, easter eggs, things of that ilk?

4) New for Devstream 129, this question:
What if, upon crafting a weapon, we could place a version as an Orbiter decoration? edit: Not just weapons, why not any resource? Placeable ayatan stars, or Plains/Vallis gems? Mods?

At any point in the future will chroma get a rework on his 1 and 4?

Will Hydroid get a rework soon?

Will Impact and puncture ever be relevant in the game?

Will older primes see a stronk buff anytime soon? ex: see soma prime and compare to tenora.

And last but not least will shields on warframes see a overhaul soon? Shields like harrow and others who can a decent amount.

Valkyr rework when?

While not desperately in need of a revamp, like certain frames were, she's in a pretty poor place where everything she does, another frame does better.  After the melee rework, she's even worse off with her hysteria turning off if you try to aimglide or hack consoles.  Her claws are short range and feel awful to use since you can't use some of the melee weapon mods with them.  99% of the time I use my melee weapon since it's better in most situations.

I know you said you weren't planning one, but you really need to look at her kit.  A slow, close range, mostly one on one scrapper is very far out of the current game's meta.  Why kill small groups of enemies slowly with a rapidly energy draining power when you could nuke rooms and the next room over as Saryn, for example?

When are some of the older frames going to get a rework? For example nyx, she has lovely fashion options but I find that I avoid her at every turn. She looks great but other frames do what she does but better. Zephyr as well. At lower levels she is fine but later in the game she struggles to keep up even with unpotatoed frames as far as utility. She also lacks a niche. Titania flys and fills that power fantasy. I remember that there was an original concept of a male frame called zephyr. He looked as if he would be good but I don’t know if you would go with those due to parting ways with the original creator of the concept.... would love it if you would though.

It was mentioned before that you guys are aware of how CC is becoming less and less useful and this is something that the team is looking to address. Newer content still discourages CC as enemies are immune to it. What steps are going to be taken? Will enemies be more susceptible to it/need to be CC'ed to be defeated (let's say, because damage alone would not be efficient in killing) or will CC frames be reworked to focus more on damage rather than CC?

Gara noogle, when? She's long overdue for one. (I need many noogles of my Warframe beby.)
Maybe a Gara deluxe skin? That would be wonderful. She needs more cosmetics, desperately.

Teaser for the upcoming Prime Access? I love Prime reveals. (I'm still so happy I bought Ivara Prime's full access. She is by far one of my fave frames now. Am I now in the Ivara meta? lmao. Cause everyone was correct about her making missions so much easier.)
Any new info on Nightwaves Series 3? I just finished all of Intermisson II.

1 hour ago, ModerateConservative said:

Can we discuss how the monetization in this game is overpriced and predatory. Asking anywhere from $5 to up to $200 for platinum is ridiculous, I am also going to lump in the prime access, prime vaults, and the various starter kits that are sold as well. Quick thing on the prime access is that its marketing is predatory in nature for a full prime access it is valued at $380, but is sold to consumers at a "discounted" price of $140. The reason why platinum is so incredibly overpriced is to incentivize customers to purchase them when a %50 or a %75 coupon can be applied to these purchases. Also these coupons only work on platinum and nothing else. 

Could we have a discussion about how to monetize your game without it being predatory. 

I know that some people will try and counter this argument by saying "Uh but _____. Why would you pay money for platinum. Just trade in game to get platinum." My reason for taking beef with this monetization is that it shows up every time you log in, and every time that you enter the in game store it takes up center stage.

Another argument is that I have heard is this "Buying DE's premium currency only supports them." Overpaying for goods that are intentionally overpriced is such a scummy tactic, that is meant to suck the money out of a consumer's wallet. 

Please reconsider how to monetize your game, without having to resort to scummy tactics in order to make money. 

Remember back when you had to click a button and spend so much plat to get a different appearance for your Kubrow, they removed it very quickly because it was a slot machine they didn’t intend. Don’t believe watch this video:

If it doesn’t start at 1minute 41 seconds then click here

Any news about new kitgun or primary kitgun? Also is there any chance for equip skin for kitgun like zaw did?

Any news about melee exilus slot?

Any news about pet 2.0?

Any news about extend orb vallis related information?

Last devstream mentioned about enemy armor scale will be change with damage increase, any more information about prevent one shot killing?

In this devstream can show us what tennogen accepted?

Is there any plan to change about 'Cautious shot' for shotgun(Ex : Phantasma, Corinth) and bow(Ex : Zhuge prime)? Also using 'Terminal velocity' for 'Baza' and 'Baza prime'.

Archived