Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

COMING SOON: Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello i just need to know how to fix the offline bug (not being able to get invited or inv others to a squad b/c the game thinks your offline) or how soon you are planning to fix it. ive tried restarting the game and/or my switch 20+ times and nothings working. Must i go solo for the rest of the year?

Please let us know if you will be adding something to the weapon UI to show us the Kuva weapon percentages, so we don't have to calculate them ourselves and keep a record someplace (or recalculate each time)

This is especially for some of the radial weapons that seem to have a weird relationship with calculated elemental damage.

Can you please say something about the five forma investment into these Kuva weapons? 

It really comes across as a forced grind for MR, given that primaries and secondaries lack the high cost umbral mods that make Paracesis' 40 capacity worthwhile. All my rank 40 Kuva weapons (except shildeg I suppose) are sitting on a chunk of spare unused capacity because no weapon needs 80 capacity AND five polarities.

I remember that Steve once said that he doesn't really like Helminth room in the orbiter, and that he was thinking of changing it, I expected a change to ship with The Rising Tide since the orbiter was redesigned, are you still looking into this? Because I'm not removing any cysts from my warframes in case new mechanics are added, and the cysts are shattering my fashion frame

Swapping pets whenever I switch loadouts is tedious, and it requires me to go the orbiter if I'm not there, and I go without a companion if I get lazy enough to not get them out of stasis. Are you looking into this?

(Also I challenge Steve to giveaway the next plat prize.)

For what reason is the Syndicate System still managed by forcing us to equip cosmetics we don't want to equip?

To change Syndicate, it is necessary to change the same cosmetic item on all of our potentially 30+ Warframes times all of our 3+ looks for that Warframe. And if we mess it up, we don't just not get points, for playing with that warframe, we loose them.

If them being ads we have to put on ourselves to make money is that important of a concept, fine. But make them not hideable/colorable then.

Love Vauban but the photon strikes needs a further range. Is it possible to make it a target marker with range finder so that it can be better used as an actual orbital attack versus a throw ball that calls it. Also, the traps seems almost useless. The only one I use and I see others use it the tether. Can we possibly have a mine that triggers an orbital strike. Maybe a freeze mine that can hold 3 targets at a time for say 5 sec. Third would be awesome to be a teleport beacon. Just my two cents but I think that would really make Vauban a more viable for groups. Love what you have done over the years. Thanks for everything and keep it up.

Hurilto (PC), "Death Before Dishonor."

Archived